PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Unfucked battle variables (are there even any battles in this game? you tell me) and quite a number of horrible complex japanese punctuation marks (a la " ... woah ...!! ?! !" into "Woah.."), fixed her name all across the game, slightly fixed the intro.
If you prefer her to still be called Violet and not Sumire, well, suit yourself.
Mega
Oh and I even translated her friggin status window image, how'bout that
Thank you. Good job.

SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
Aye, some biscuit would be nice, 've been having half a dollar meals once a day for 3 months now.
Although I don't quite understand, are you upset I tried to fix the shitty MTL to make sure that at least someone who'll play the game will enjoy it more?
I thought that's what forums like this one are for.
Don't worry about it, I appreciate what you've done.

alphafr

May 18, 2018
May we get a proper translation or raw japanese version so an actual translation tool can be used?

asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
May we get a proper translation or raw japanese version so an actual translation tool can be used?
For raws you might probably want to ask daruna , or try to summon broken_division here.
In case mega ever decides to die,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there's a backup of my semi-translated status window.

Reactions: Mr.AdtsGames01

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How can i use this file ? Nothing change when i downloaded it
Well, if you didn't you need to put it into the save folder for the game. If the download doesn't have a global save included, you also need to rename the save file to match one you've already made (So if the download is save24 and you have a save1 file you can rename the download to save1). Alternatively you can make a save in that slot (24 in that example) before copying over the downloaded file.

The global save file is what tracks your game settings (volumes, sprint and combat memory) in addition to telling the game which files have been used, which is why just copying in the save file on it's own doesn't work.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Hi All, I started translating this game as per my Discord members request.
Right now, around 20% completed. Will provide the full translation once I finished it(Probably by the end of July or before).

My discord channel:
Are you putting the translation here or on your Discord?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
goddamn main .exe is a virus
It is incredibly common for RPGM games .exe to get a false positive with virus scanners. Obviously it's up to you, but when I downloaded this a long time ago it was fine.

Though one thing is that some of the download sites have shitty popups / overlays / fake download links. Clicking on of those will get you a virus, but using an adblocker (which is basically a standard requirement nowadays anyway) should prevent those. If you don't have / want to use adblocker pay CLOSE attention to what you're clicking on, the name and file extension or whatever download pops up. Generally if the download pops up as a .exe it's from a fake download, but a .rar or other compressed file is what you want.

librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
It is incredibly common for RPGM games .exe to get a false positive with virus scanners. Obviously it's up to you, but when I downloaded this a long time ago it was fine.

Though one thing is that some of the download sites have shitty popups / overlays / fake download links. Clicking on of those will get you a virus, but using an adblocker (which is basically a standard requirement nowadays anyway) should prevent those. If you don't have / want to use adblocker pay CLOSE attention to what you're clicking on, the name and file extension or whatever download pops up. Generally if the download pops up as a .exe it's from a fake download, but a .rar or other compressed file is what you want.
Malwarebytes has the .exe pulling a malware type of file.
Unfortunate since its such an enjoyable game

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Hi everyone , took 2 extra month than I planned but translation is completed and corrected most of the mistakes and word warp. Let me know if you find any untranslated text or grammatical error.

How to apply translation:
Make sure you can see the data, img, js, etc folder inside the www folder in your game and if don't see the mentioned folders inside the www folder, you need to extract the data using EnigmaVBUnpacker and copy those content to www folder.
Then download the www folder I provided and paste it in your game. It will promote you for replace. Replace it.
In case it's not promoting you for replace, then you're pasting the translation file in wrong path.

Note: I have updated the translation patch to solve the sound bug issue with my translation. Copy paste it to new original game.

Last edited:

Heinsc

Jul 26, 2020
Reincarnated as a Succubus [v1.01]

I purchase the game myself and apply the translation of the usser XwingsX, just to have the game updated.
View attachment 2160310
Will you make a translation for their new game as well? It looks very promising and MTool doesnt seem to work on the Demo:

Any idea how to make MTool grasp all the Text?

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Will you make a translation for their new game as well? It looks very promising and MTool doesnt seem to work on the Demo:

Any idea how to make MTool grasp all the Text?
Did you try unpacking the game first with Enigma VB Unpacker? That can help sometimes.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes