Kafukuto

Sep 19, 2020
A good game and quite entertaining
The MTL ruins your understanding of the game a bit, but otherwise it's a pretty decent game.
PS: I love the style of the protagonist.

Reactions: Aryanblood17

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Name of the hanime? Also how is hanime different from hentai? I dont usually watch hentai videos, mostly because I cant find a good site thats easy to use.
Hanime is the name of a website that shows hentai videos.
If you want to take a look here's the link to the site

Reactions: Sheik100

TheSlugMaster

Oct 22, 2021
Small mostly useless change that just translates the menu for the H status. The status page itself is an image and would require image editing. I could do it but It would probably look like shit and more importantly this is an MTL and I don't want to waste my time on it.

Enjoy this insignificant patch that just translates a single line of code. (it is mostly useless though. to be honest. I don't even know why I bothered to release it other then seeing that one untranslated line annoyed me.)
hi when i try to download the file it appears stream.rar, why is that??

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
The only bestiality scene in the game is the Horse? And there's no penetration at all?

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
There's penetration in the scene once you progress your stats more.
I can confirm now that, besides the horse, you can have sex with dogs too. But there's no art or an actual scene, just random text that doesn't affect dialogue. I can only find one dog walking around the stable where the horse is. I think only the horse has scenes but couldn't find any other animal with scenes at the moment.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I've seen up above how to fix the issue for joiplay apparently it still isn't working for me I followed what was said but it didn't work can someone help me

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes