vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
Aye, some biscuit would be nice, 've been having half a dollar meals once a day for 3 months now.
Although I don't quite understand, are you upset I tried to fix the shitty MTL to make sure that at least someone who'll play the game will enjoy it more?
I thought that's what forums like this one are for.
since no one else will say it, thank you for the effort.

if you dont have anything nice to say people, dont say anything at all.

Reactions: Sheik100

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
so my comment got deleted again, actually, wouldn't it be better if they send me a message about it so I can avoid it.? since there's time to delete my comment, I assume there's also a little time to give a description in which to avoid.

Edit: nvm. I'll just avoid commenting on mtl from what I guess is the reason why deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: w.iT

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
Aye, some biscuit would be nice, 've been having half a dollar meals once a day for 3 months now.
Although I don't quite understand, are you upset I tried to fix the shitty MTL to make sure that at least someone who'll play the game will enjoy it more?
I thought that's what forums like this one are for.
Thanks for the effort, also must say I'm one of those people that actually minds the names in the few times I get tempted to play a mtled game. lol.

Zaifon

Sep 22, 2017
Oh i was looking for this game , unless it was different similiar game cuz i remember playing it around year ago possibly before this one's release date. Goal was the same girl with succubbus clothes or schoolgirl maybe it was some older version idk.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Dampfkochtopf Your DP, who's the artist? I have seen that pic years back and it's nostalgic for me.

since i had a complete crash on my pc a few weeks ago, the original in high resolution was killed which had the artist name in it. the only one i found is this here(but be quick at downloading it, because mods will delete it immediately, because it´s out of topic):
am0zZq3B_700w_0.jpg

Reactions: LTBergamot

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
doesn´t exist... how about you use your fingers and start searching for answers? damn, i hate these lazy people!
nobody demanded that you answer. Obviously I search as well. But why have only one iron in the flame at a time, when I can start searching and hope for someone to answer too.

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
How many western succubus games have killing, soul sucking, etc? Usually its just "she gets stronger from sex" "has to feed from sex". If we want to be very literal a succubus is just a sexual vampire, there are other similar demons that feed off of other energy or sometimes emotions. I feel its pretty rare to see even evil vampires, usually they are feeding off bloodbanks or pigs or something.

Mercenarys Adventure has a succubus, well she may as well be a succubus (shes a lust demon) but she enters into a contract/ loses her power so never actually gets to kill anyone. Anyway, I mention it because she would have killed an entire village if you didnt stop her. Edit More about her, she uses her lust magic to make other women horny so you can fuck them. She absorbs the energy through the contract (through you). She is a pervert but not a slut, she only has sex with the MC.
Lol I see, this is same from hanime I watch, lol she defeated by MC eye cover by hair and then MC contracts with succubus and she never attack again after that, she really over thirsty with MC but she useful too, to get evidence about traitors royal family service

Reactions: Sheik100

Fat LeekR

Sep 15, 2019
Unfucked battle variables (are there even any battles in this game? you tell me) and quite a number of horrible complex japanese punctuation marks (a la " ... woah ...!! ?! !" into "Woah.."), fixed her name all across the game, slightly fixed the intro.
If you prefer her to still be called Violet and not Sumire, well, suit yourself.
Mega
Oh and I even translated her friggin status window image, how'bout that
Is the download meant to be dead or something? What happened?

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Lol I see, this is same from hanime I watch, lol she defeated by MC eye cover by hair and then MC contracts with succubus and she never attack again after that, she really over thirsty with MC but she useful too, to get evidence about traitors royal family service
Name of the hanime? Also how is hanime different from hentai? I dont usually watch hentai videos, mostly because I cant find a good site thats easy to use.
I dont know if meal advice is welcome but I would recommend lentils, theyre easy to boil for 20-25 min while you do something else. Strain. Add a teaspoon of oil and give a quick pan fry for half a minute and make sure all water is gone (dont skip this, I cant stand them without this step), add in a spoonful of tomato sauce (just because the volume to cost ratio of the sauce is low) and its a very high protein meal that sticks to your stomach. If you can add in eggs and carrots, very cheap ingredients. Potatos too but theyre a pain to prepare. It might add up to over half a dollar, I think its closer to 3 quarter dollar but that depends on serving size.

Ive been there and thats the highest satisfaction meal I came up with thats also very low effort. Edit Also you can reduce water needed to boil lentils if you pay for that. Lower water means you have to watch them closer/ turn down heat. Also its doable on a hot plate if thats all you have.

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Shame can't get pregnant from the horse. Otherwise, great game, came buckets.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
How many western succubus games have killing, soul sucking, etc? Usually its just "she gets stronger from sex" "has to feed from sex". If we want to be very literal a succubus is just a sexual vampire, there are other similar demons that feed off of other energy or sometimes emotions. I feel its pretty rare to see even evil vampires, usually they are feeding off bloodbanks or pigs or something.

Mercenarys Adventure has a succubus, well she may as well be a succubus (shes a lust demon) but she enters into a contract/ loses her power so never actually gets to kill anyone. Anyway, I mention it because she would have killed an entire village if you didnt stop her. Edit More about her, she uses her lust magic to make other women horny so you can fuck them. She absorbs the energy through the contract (through you). She is a pervert but not a slut, she only has sex with the MC.
Mercenarys Adventure? DO you know where I can plays this game at?

asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
Is the download meant to be dead or something? What happened?
You must've somehow clicked on the old link, I updated the fix to include more edits, I messed up with some texts so they went beyond the edge of screen which was driving me crazy when I saw it.
Might update more in the future but wasn't there a talk about someone properly translating it atm?
I don't want to compromise them.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes