• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hellboundroar

Jul 7, 2017
There is actually a game that has what I would consider a "real" succubus. It's SUCCUBUS by MadMind Studio. Warning though, if you get the uncensored patch, it will be very very graphic. You can turn off a lot of the more fucked up stuff and keep the nudity and sex mini-games thanks to an update a while back. But yeah, consider this a warning.
No wonder that studio's name ringed a bell, they were the ones who made Agony

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Small mostly useless change that just translates the menu for the H status. The status page itself is an image and would require image editing. I could do it but It would probably look like shit and more importantly this is an MTL and I don't want to waste my time on it.

Enjoy this insignificant patch that just translates a single line of code. (it is mostly useless though. to be honest. I don't even know why I bothered to release it other then seeing that one untranslated line annoyed me.)

Edit Patch is back I believe: I still had the files so this should be fine if not just yell at me about it and I will fix it eventually.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Don't waste your time on people complaining without even testing the game, the game does not need word wrap...
The funny thing is you think your post is a "gotcha" but I was never complaining about the game and you are the first one to answer the question. It was a simple question of whether a patch was needed in the first place.

asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
Unfucked battle variables (are there even any battles in this game? you tell me) and quite a number of horrible complex japanese punctuation marks (a la " ... woah ...!! ?! !" into "Woah.."), fixed her name all across the game, slightly fixed the intro.
If you prefer her to still be called Violet and not Sumire, well, suit yourself.

Oh and I even translated her friggin status window image, how'bout that

Last edited:

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Unfucked battle variables (are there even any battles in this game? you tell me) and quite a number of horrible complex japanese punctuation marks (a la " ... woah ...!! ?! !" into "Woah.."), fixed her name all across the game, slightly fixed the intro.
If you prefer her to still be called Violet and not Sumire, well, suit yourself.
Mega
Oh and I even translated her friggin status window image, how'bout that
want a biscuit for that? sumire or violet? who cares? she has a name in the game, that´s all what counts. tell me one person which is permanently staring on her name? most of the time, everyone is skipping this (mtl) gibberish...

Last edited:

asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
want a biscuit for that? sumire or violet? who cares? she has a name in the game, tht´l what count. tell me one person which is permanently staring on her name? most of the time, everyone is skipping this (mtl) gibberish...
Aye, some biscuit would be nice, 've been having half a dollar meals once a day for 3 months now.
Although I don't quite understand, are you upset I tried to fix the shitty MTL to make sure that at least someone who'll play the game will enjoy it more?
I thought that's what forums like this one are for.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Gameil, needs the bestiality tag given dogs and horses can fuck the protag at night north of where the 3 shotas feel you up on the bench.

Reactions: Gameil
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes