Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Very short (~ 1 hour)
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg smpl5.jpg smpl6.jpg smpl7.jpg smpl8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThatWomanWhoWasMyFathersMistress-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Arbelbyss

Dec 18, 2018
What a disappointing story. MC's father dies, MC's Father's mistress comes to the funeral, turns out she's living in another house under the MC's father's name, MC comes to said house to work out all the paintings because that house was the MC's Father's studio, the mistress toys with the MC until it leads to sex, turns out the Mistress is already pregnant from the MC's father, MC never really sees her again. Even if he was smitten with her paintings considering that she was a model in some of the MC's Father's works.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Mistress- nice
Name- nice
Backstory- nice
Art- nice
Netorare- ****

I was interested not gonna lie, another game lost in the sand.
Maybe try filtering the Netorare tag if you hate it so much instead of telling everyone?

Its lost for you but a +1 for me. There are so much more non ntr games compared to ntr games here. When its slow, we get like only 1 a week.

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
Maybe try filtering the Netorare tag if you hate it so much instead of telling everyone?

Its lost for you but a +1 for me. There are so much more non ntr games compared to ntr games here. When its slow, we get like only 1 a week.
Don't know what you'd expect others to say about that though i beg to differ when asking which of the two has the most games and it's probably the latter one anyway and also just let them say whatever they want about it, it's not like it's affecting you personally is it? maybe cut some slack and hope that it doesn't turn into an arguement and if it does then just intervene

Routine

Oct 5, 2017
Okay, but in any event, I don't see how this is NTR? You're not stealing your father's mistress, because he's dead. And you're not having your girlfriend stolen from you, because you don't actually have a relationship, this is just a one-night stand.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Why is mine in japanese? I downloaded it from the OP, do I have to do something to get it into English?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes