Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
mc is still not having side sex like ann does
This is very confusing. Elena, Carmen (or whatever her name is), Naomi, Nicole, the hotel threesome, January, both masseuses...if that's not "side sex," what would you call it? That's about the same number of potential partners as Anne, though of course some of the MC's are choice-exclusive and that only happens once with Anne. Furthermore, as long as he's honest about it Anne approves — retroactively in all but one case — of all those assignations, and that's true in both the text and the variables. That's a 180 degree change from the original, in which the MC couldn't be honest about his activities even if the player wanted him to.

(Edit: one of the spoiler-obscured pairings hasn't happened yet — it's in the included but unused chapter 5 script — so it really is a spoiler. Sorry. On the other hand, it's not exactly hard to see it coming. Wordplay intended.)

Last edited:
May 18, 2019
Me as a (former) Patreon supporter love this Devs work,his story has everything I was looking for in a Ntr Game and still believe he is one of the best,the only thing that bothers me is that I have to wait 6 more chapters until the story continues,even though the revamped graphics are alot better,I would have started after chapter 10 a new Chapter like "The Adventurous Couple,the saga continues" or something like that with the New graphics because I love the Revamped version,but I know what is going to happen around the Corner,so even though I play the revamped story it is still boring knowing what is going to happen next.
I personally will be supporting as soon as the revamped version hits chapter 11 in around 6 Months.
For as far as I know.. he stated that he's going to release one more revamp (chapter 3) and then chapter 11. So the next update should be chapter 11.

I want some more Martin content and not some random dudes she has never seen before.

Reactions: Jay Speelman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
It sucks that she's acting like such a slut because the poor MC can't even watch and enjoy it. The poor MC can't even watch her get gangbanged by ten guys so he can jerk off in the corner, that's a crime against humanity.

I dislike how the game switches to female protagonist point of view. I'm looking at the tags & genre for this game, it says: male protagonist

Should the tag female protoganist be added since the game constantly switches to the wifes point of view during mid & end game? Maybe add a multiple protoganist tag since the husband is not even there when she cheats, yet it still switches perspective and shows you what's going on.

Reactions: fbass

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
He is the protagonist, but he is the greatest cuck ever. That's his role. I don't see him getting much pleasure from his sexual life when he is the protagonist. His sex scenes are anticlimatic, and there is no antagonist to anne at the moment. Anne in the other hand is getting real pleasure, steps up behind him, and there is already some sentimental background in her relationships with her stepbrother, her father in law etc. I am not into ntr or cuckolding , but since their relatioship is totaly unbalanced and cant see how it could be fixed, i think totally unbalancing this could be a good way.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Trying to decide if this game is for me or not.. Sooo this game is all about teasing and you as the mc decides who she has sex with or not? Or does she have sex with them anyway dispite your choices?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The story is about a husband who pushes his wife to have sexual adventures with others, both with and without him being present. Along the way he can have his own, if he wants. The game is about how much respect they have for each others' boundaries and preferences, whether sex with others is done openly or not, whether or not they're honest about it with each other, and what effect their extramarital activities have on their marriage.

The player has 100% control over the MC. Whether or not the player can exert 100% control over Anne depends on your choices. In the previous version of the game you lost control anyway...a situation that the revamp is, at least in theory, supposed to fix. I'm pretty confident in asserting that, as in the previous version, Anne will have sex with others without clearing it with the MC in advance if you've made certain choices along the way. I think, based on the revamp, the difference will be whether or not it's confessed/revealed to the MC in the aftermath rather than hides/lies about it.

Last edited:

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Totally loving the revamp. But playing the android version of Ch. 1-10 I've noticed that even if you choose not to get to know Chloe better at the end of Ch. 9 it acts as though you did because she knows Chile's husband as the guy who stole her panties & if the MC fucks Chloe her husband shows up & Anne says they've had sex. I've never managed to see this alleged scene, is it just a background thing without any actual art?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The panties (which Anne gives to him) are only described in the aftermath, not depicted. She has sex with him in the threesome version of the spa scene. My recollection of how that's triggered is nonexistent, sorry.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
A visual scene with Troy (i think this is the name of Chloe's husband) only happens at the spa. For the panty thing, if I remember it right Anne tells the MC that he barged in on her going to the bathroom and demanded her panties during Anne and the MC's visit to Troy and Chloe's house, but there's no word from her if they had sex - in fact, I think she tells the MC they don't. But then, even if you never went to Chloe and Troy's house, on at least some paths Anne acted as if she had been there, and Troy can demand her panties after fucking her in the spa.

To make it even worse, in their last encounter where Troy confronts her and then gets punched by some random dude defending Anne it is never mentioned if they did have sex or not. This whole subplot was so confusing and depended on non-obvious choices and it wasn't really clear if Anne was fucking in Troy in the bathroom while the MC was peeping on Chloe, although it was heavily implied - I guess what I'm trying to say is that the whole thing was just confusing and is one of the prime examples why the rewrite is necessary and welcomed by a big part of the fanbase.

What I have been arguing, along with others, is that these jarring inconsistencies, like Anne knowing Gary (I think that's the kid's name) even when the couple never goes to the boss' party - these ridiculous situations should not happen. The game should be a game where choices matter and it is now - with the rewrite. There are mistakes, but in the Discord channel I have seen plenty of bug feedback that has been addressed. Be patient. It'll be worth it. I'm a silver Patreon now because of this effort

Reactions: Segnbora

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
He is the protagonist, but he is the greatest cuck ever. That's his role. I don't see him getting much pleasure from his sexual life when he is the protagonist. His sex scenes are anticlimatic, and there is no antagonist to anne at the moment. Anne in the other hand is getting real pleasure, steps up behind him, and there is already some sentimental background in her relationships with her stepbrother, her father in law etc. I am not into ntr or cuckolding , but since their relatioship is totaly unbalanced and cant see how it could be fixed, i think totally unbalancing this could be a good way.
If you're not into NTR & cuckolding, then I agree it definitely needs balancing.

I like NTR & cuck content so I want him to always be there watching her get fucked, then recording it and uploading it to the internet to share with the world.

ex: "hey everyone, my wife Anne just took 10 cum loads in her asshole, i'm so proud of her, now watch her push it all out, I'm the luckiest guy in the world!"

Trying to decide if this game is for me or not.. Sooo this game is all about teasing and you as the mc decides who she has sex with or not? Or does she have sex with them anyway dispite your choices?
If you don't like NTR or cuckold content, I'd wait until the revamp is done. A lot of non-ntr people don't like the mid & end game because she goes behind the MC's back constantly. During mid and end game, the game changes from 'Adventurous couple' to 'Cheating Wife Adventures'.

Reactions: fbass and JoSolo

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Her father-in-law scenes haven't gone through the revamp. These are subject to change, as far as I can tell. If you take the MC down multiple cheating routes he seems to have pleasure in all of them - he is banging lots of girls. If you mean that the MC isn't really emotionally fulfilled in these relationships while Anne is beginning to form strong emotional attachments with other men, well... as some smarter people than me have argued (Segnbora), this may actually end up being a "careful for what you wish for" type of NTR story where the husband gets what he wants (lots of sex) but loses the one he had close.

But what really stood out to me in this post was the word "cuck". It has quickly become one of the most useless words in the English language, because where it meant one specific thing, now it means a million things. It can be a politician not standing up for a bill someone wants, or if a man gets a one-night stand BJ from a girl and then she gives head to another girl, then he's a cuck. I have no idea why a man who convinces his wife to sleep with other men and then runs around and sleeps with multiple other women is being a cuck. Other than that it indicates displeasure with the person. These days, to me "cuck" just means "I hate that guy"

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
His sex scenes are anticlimatic
Watch the MC's sex scene with Chloe again. This just isn't correct. You may not enjoy the scene, but the MC can turn his partners into jelly just like Anne's do to her. This game is about a lot of things, but it's never been about the sexual inadequacy of the MC.

If you mean that the MC isn't really emotionally fulfilled in these relationships while Anne is beginning to form strong emotional attachments with other men, well... as some smarter people than me have argued (Segnbora), this may actually end up being a "careful for what you wish for" type of NTR story where the husband gets what he wants (lots of sex) but loses the one he had close.
"Smarter." Hah.

The MC's lack of emotional affect would be more notable if it wasn't standard in erotic games. But another one of my more fanciful stealth arguments has been that Mircom3D is, at times, writing with more nuance than the game (or the writing itself) actually shows. (Sorry, Mircom3D ... no insult intended.) The sort of fundamental weirdness of the concept is that the MC is so fucking enthusiatic about Anne banging her way across the universe, but once she commits to the lifestyle he seems to take it — and her — for granted up until the point that she confronts him with the fact that she has a different opinion. It's a disrespect for which he should probably be punished. Whereas he conducts his extramarital affairs with complete impunity, and even when she complains he doesn't change his behavior. (This is, obviously, all in reference to the original; the revamp is, thus far, very different...though the unintegrated chapter 5 material suggests a slight reversion to form. We'll see what actually happens.)

My perfect game in this setting would be one in which the extracurricular activities have to be carefully managed. That would be the "game," as such. Anne can bang lots of dudes (and women!) but she can't bang all of them, because some of them are too dangerous. Similarly, the MC can dip his wick here and there, but he can't get with certain women. Again referring to the original, partners like Dre, Ryan, and Martin (for example) would be the ones you (the player) have to be wary of. Similarly, Ellen? (the MC's ex), Chloe, and Nicole would be the ones the MC has to be careful about. Letting either the MC or Anne explore their sexuality with the dangerous partners would greatly increase the likelihood of a breakup. That said, I don't think that's in any way the game that's being written here.

I do think the trajectory of the game has always been, and still probably is, "be careful what you wish for." A more optimistic (vs. realistic) version of the game would allow the player to rein it in at some point. Anne's pushed to sleep around, Anne loves sleeping around, Anne goes crazy with the sleeping around (and so does the MC), they realize what they're doing to themselves, and they agree to start toning it down until their "fun" is a limited and occasional thing. That would be the "perfect" gameplay path, among many others that end badly for one or both of them. I sometimes hope that that's the game that's being developed, but again I kinda doubt it. I can dream, though.

But what really stood out to me in this post was the word "cuck". It has quickly become one of the most useless words in the English language, because where it meant one specific thing, now it means a million things. It can be a politician not standing up for a bill someone wants, or if a man gets a one-night stand BJ from a girl and then she gives head to another girl, then he's a cuck. I have no idea why a man who convinces his wife to sleep with other men and then runs around and sleeps with multiple other women is being a cuck. Other than that it indicates displeasure with the person. These days, to me "cuck" just means "I hate that guy"
There's a misogynist language that infects threads like this. How many times has Anne been called whore or a slut? (constantly) How many times has the MC been called the same? (never) How many times has Anne been demeaned for sleeping around while the MC gets a free pass? Why "cuck" over "hotwife"? I try not to respond to posts like that, because I'll just get angry and end up being tutted by the mods (and rightfully so), but it does grow tiresome.

This is a game about sharing your spouse. And vice-versa. Characterizing that scenario in demeaning, gendered, misogynist language says nothing about the game, but it says everything about the poster.

Last edited:

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
There's a misogynist language that infects threads like this
Absolutely. I guess the last half of my post was more about how I find the word so useless that I'll disregard a post of anyone who uses it. It means nothing and anything these days, so using it is just sloppy writing. I wouldn't be surprised in the next few years to hear it replace fuck. "Oh, I'm so cucked" "Well, I cucked that one up" "This cucking car". And yeah, it remains to be seen in the reworked version, but I've always felt that Chloe was the best girl for a cheating MC. They seem to connect and she's so cute.

Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The definition of cuck
I know what the definition is. I know what the MC is, or wants to be. At its best — which the original version of the game wasn't always, but the revamped version has the potential to be — single-syllable reductiveness won't be a useful critique, much less a useful observation. In a playthrough in which the MC is a willing cuckold, that doesn't mean he's a "cuck." If that difference seems incomprehensible, then I'd beg you (general you, not specific you) to rethink the way you use language.

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes