SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I must have missed something. They go on vaca Anne says we need to come clean about cheating, it all goes away and now you're a cuck? WTF?
I haven't played it yet but I can't say I'm quite surprised at this. Seems like a lazy attempt to try to quell the people who weren't fans of some of the things unfolding in the story while being able to continue in that direction. Again a great source of possible tension and conflict (them coming clean to each other) squandered. I guess because in reality that conversation, with all that's happened since they were last honest with other, would likely spell the end of their relationship. Does this mean the Martin/Ryan stuff is all forgiven no questions asked and those relationships will continue? Did things like falling in love with other people come up or the lying at the hotel/bar playing pool thing? I was hoping them coming clean would provide the opportunity to face some of the reality they now find themselves in and/or change their relationship in other ways whether he gets more involved or dominant or she gets off on cheating or humiliating or they both realize they've gone off the rails and slow down or end it or agree to do more 'sharing', anything basically besides just forcing the MC further into being a cuck. Just glossing over the things they've done and voila all's good again continue on just feels kind of cheap and lazy.

Reactions: polaco and bb888

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
unfortunately this is a very boring update
especially after the rollback of their relationship to the beginning :cautious:

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I haven't played it yet but I can't say I'm quite surprised at this. Seems like a lazy attempt to try to quell the people who weren't fans of some of the things unfolding in the story while being able to continue in that direction. Again a great source of possible tension and conflict (them coming clean to each other) squandered. I guess because in reality that conversation, with all that's happened since they were last honest with other, would likely spell the end of their relationship. Does this mean the Martin/Ryan stuff is all forgiven no questions asked and those relationships will continue? Did things like falling in love with other people come up or the lying at the hotel/bar playing pool thing? I was hoping them coming clean would provide the opportunity to face some of the reality they now find themselves in and/or change their relationship in other ways whether he gets more involved or dominant or she gets off on cheating or humiliating or they both realize they've gone off the rails and slow down or end it or agree to do more 'sharing', anything basically besides just forcing the MC further into being a cuck. Just glossing over the things they've done and voila all's good again continue on just feels kind of cheap and lazy.
It's a weird scene even if you were already trying to play as a "cuck" and picked none of the options to sleep with other women. The conversation happens as if you had done as much as Anne, even though you did nothing. I think the developer is trying to simplify things and have just one route from now on. I'm not much of a fan of that, it made all of your previous choices feel meaningless.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I'll play it again but could someone just tell me if an ending exists where as a cheating whore she gets what's coming to her like alone and miserable husband tells her to get stuffed and continues to bang her mum or Anna becomes a cum dump for any bloke or a prostitute where her ex walks past her with a woman and gives her 10 bucks and says maybe she can pay someone for a poke?

• Haha
Reactions: Rythan25

jontyllis

Jul 8, 2018
I'm playing compressed on joiplay and getting constant errors,It says "error failed to decode WEBP and no images are loading. Happens around chp 4 I think. I gave up on pressing ignore after a minute of it.

Is it just my crappy phone or anyone else got this issue?
I'm getting the same thing on PC. So it isn't because you are using the compressed version or anything. This version is just completely broken from Ch4 on. "error failed to decode WEBP" is every other dialog box from that point on.

Reactions: BigBabs69

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
It also negates pretty much the rest of the game. What's the point of all the cheating if your going to roll it all back automatically?

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I'll play it again but could someone just tell me if an ending exists where as a cheating whore she gets what's coming to her like alone and miserable husband tells her to get stuffed and continues to bang her mum or Anna becomes a cum dump for any bloke or a prostitute where her ex walks past her with a woman and gives her 10 bucks and says maybe she can pay someone for a poke?
The game hasn't progressed that far for there to be endings like that. The only endings thus far are game overs. I also highly doubt there will be any endings along those lines. If anything it's likely to be the opposite where the MC is left miserable and she's doing great.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
It's a weird scene even if you were already trying to play as a "cuck" and picked none of the options to sleep with other women. The conversation happens as if you had done as much as Anne, even though you did nothing. I think the developer is trying to simplify things and have just one route from now on. I'm not much of a fan of that, it made all of your previous choices feel meaningless.
It doesn't feel like there's been actual separate and distinct routes for a long time now. Everything is muddled between cheating/cuck/corruption depending on how you interpret each. I think the dev did that just because he knew people felt the character was getting too unlikeable and he needed a way to try to quickly and easily patch things up. I don't think much will actually change and she's likely to continue on doing what she always has.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
It also negates pretty much the rest of the game. What's the point of all the cheating if your going to roll it all back automatically?
Yea it feels like a do-over almost lol. Unless there were actual consequences or ramifications to that discussion that alters their behavior, it's all just lip service. Almost feels like an excuse to be able to drag this out longer. More random sex scenes that don't matter with all kinds of different people and animals to satisfy every kink and fetish paying customers might have.

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
Yea it feels like a do-over almost lol. Unless there were actual consequences or ramifications to that discussion that alters their behavior, it's all just lip service. Almost feels like an excuse to be able to drag this out longer. More random sex scenes that don't matter with all kinds of different people and animals to satisfy every kink and fetish paying customers might have.
I can only agree with you
I kept waiting for the decisions made to somehow begin to affect the characters, and the dev just took it and rolled everything back
now in the future the whole choice will be meaningless too

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Personally a weak update. No new animations and otherwise few new scenes. Everything looks very loveless and rushed to me.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
4.00 star(s) 120 Votes