NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yes, I get a bad feeling about this trip they are about to take, something tells me it will be worst then the first one even being it's their anniversary which to me is a joke because I know it's not about them, it's about her which is disappointing. Especially with her boss butting in on the trip. I refused the cheat and do things with him and just except his offer, but I hope I can stay away from him, he's bad news.
This is actually a very good trip for them. There will be some friction, yes, but there is a very important conversation that they have to have. Walker does have bad intentions but everything with him is avoidable. I will caution that not everyone was happy with how this conversation was implemented or the mechanic that it utilized.

Reactions: rlduck

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, I get a bad feeling about this trip they are about to take, something tells me it will be worst then the first one even being it's their anniversary which to me is a joke because I know it's not about them, it's about her which is disappointing. Especially with her boss butting in on the trip. I refused the cheat and do things with him and just except his offer, but I hope I can stay away from him, he's bad news.
After all, the main boss is Martin , Walker subordinate to Martin.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Do u maybe know if there is a possibility to get Anne to faithfulness false without Martin earlier in the game so that u can skip her cheating with Martin but get all the later scenes with Drake and Troy?
Anne gets unfaithful status when she cheats with Walker, but I don't know if you'll get the scenes you're talking about.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Anna gets unfaithful status when she cheats with Walker, but I don't know if you'll get the scenes you're talking about.
Walker is unfortunatley later in the game available so u cant get the scenes with Troy and Drake etc...which are earlier in the game. The earliest possibility to trigger Anne to cheating mode i found so far is only if u let her cheat with Martin.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Ok I was wondering because when she went to meet Troy, she did say "So you can fuck me but your wife can't have fun" so I just figured she had sex with him when she gave him his panties.
There are two kinds of frustrating scenes in this game. The first is the kind you're describing — and it happens with reasonable frequency — in which it's probably just an oversight. By the time the dev gets to scene 48 he's forgotten that scene 24 didn't happen on that route, and so forth. It's sloppy, but it's forgivable unless you (the player) are really bothered by the suggestion that Anne had sex you didn't want her to have. To do that scene comprehensively requires four versions, after all (one in which it doesn't exist at all but has to be pathed around, one where the husband had sex with Chloe but Anne didn't have sex with Troy, one where Anne had sex with Troy but the husband didn't have sex with Chloe, and one where everyone's fucking everyone else).

There's another sort of scene that probably draws more ire, and that's the kind where Anne does something the stats say she's not supposed to. To me, that's beyond mere sloppiness, it's bad story design...especially since it could always be fixed later, but almost never is. It's something that's often compounded by the previous form of error, as well, in which Anne later refers to something as having happened, but (on that route) didn't. The vacation conversation between Anne and her husband regarding anal is a prime example of this.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
There are two kinds of frustrating scenes in this game. The first is the kind you're describing — and it happens with reasonable frequency — in which it's probably just an oversight. By the time the dev gets to scene 48 he's forgotten that scene 24 didn't happen on that route, and so forth. It's sloppy, but it's forgivable unless you (the player) are really bothered by the suggestion that Anne had sex you didn't want her to have. To do that scene comprehensively requires four versions, after all (one in which it doesn't exist at all but has to be pathed around, one where the husband had sex with Chloe but Anne didn't have sex with Troy, one where Anne had sex with Troy but the husband didn't have sex with Chloe, and one where everyone's fucking everyone else).

There's another sort of scene that probably draws more ire, and that's the kind where Anne does something the stats say she's not supposed to. To me, that's beyond mere sloppiness, it's bad story design...especially since it could always be fixed later, but almost never is. It's something that's often compounded by the previous form of error, as well, in which Anne later refers to something as having happened, but (on that route) didn't. The vacation conversation between Anne and her husband regarding anal is a prime example of this.
I think the game is great to play and already very complex in its programming to get for each choice and stat different scenes. Of course i also turn sometimes into nitpicking if i find something which is not logic or somehow forced by script.
To me the most annoying scenario is the one around cheating with Martin. Not the cheating itself but that there is no proper reaction possible from MC. Because the fucking my dad stuff was already the reason why he broke up with Emma so its not logic that he just obeys it now with Anne.
And the biggest problem i have is that u must let Anne cheat with ur Dad (Martin) first to enjoy later the scene with Drake and Troy. There is currently no other option to turn Anne to Faithfull:False except at the beach scene with Martin. Some people for sure like cheating paths but in that case it all only can start with MC's dad which is annoying.
But a MOD also can help...:)
I have currently also never really noticed that any of the devs is modifying or correcting some mistakes or unlogic Scenarios of older chapters of their games..mostly they only add content for next chapters.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021

Yes I just got to that part where they are confessing, which I kind of hoped it would go through each scenario and see who she talks about, I also understand that it would take a whole update or more, to just to get that across because lets be honest, NewTricks said it was like the wild west and she was just having her way with any and everybody. I did however pick up on what you are talking about the anal things because I had the route where the MC had sex with chole, but Anne didn't have sex with troy. I never even seen Drake I don't think so I was confused by the anal thing too because I don't know who he is lol. that is why I was confused when they met and she said what she did about he could have sex with her but his wife couldn't have fun. I understand because Ya'll explained it here after I posted, I love how supportive this forum/community is to each other.

Another thing that has me stumped is the sex with the MC and Anne is very short, he's turned into a 2 pump chump with her but has longer scenes with others? doesn't make sense, I do however like the fact that the MC has a decent penis in this game compared to others I mess with like WMW, the MC's penis is pathetic and just gets on my nerves lol.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
And the biggest problem i have is that u must let Anne cheat with ur Dad (Martin) first to enjoy later the scene with Drake and Troy. There is currently no other option to turn Anne to Faithfull:False except at the beach scene with Martin.
There's no question that it's a narrative flaw, but think about what you're asking for: parallel versions of the game in which Anne has a whole menu of partners from which countless players can choose. Updates would be five minutes long because they'd have to service all possible intertwinings of those routes.

Of course, this is only true because the story tries too hard to treat extramarital encounters as 100% one thing or another. If Drake and Troy, for example, could exist on three different routes — sharing, cuckold, cheating — and the difference wasn't whether or not the scenes happened in the first place, but how the player and/or the husband saw or learned about them (if at all), this wouldn't keep happening. The game could just test for 1) whether or not something happened, and 2) whether the involved characters are in a cheating, cuckolding, or sharing relationship. But now I'm just repeating something I've written a dozen times, at least, so I'll stop there.

In a more sophisticated story, I could justify Anne/Martin as the ultimate rush for her cuckold husband; letting his own horse-cocked father, who already destroyed one of his relationships, do it again — this time to his wife — might be the ultimate thrill (and, also, the point at which he let his fetish destroy his life...though maybe he's into that too). As it's written, however, it's completely incomprehensible as a choice the husband makes. (Which is why I think it's a choice Anne should make based on the state of their relationship, but again I'd be repeating myself.)

Another thing that has me stumped is the sex with the MC and Anne is very short, he's turned into a 2 pump chump with her but has longer scenes with others?
There's a long stretch that roughly coincides with the period of time in which Anne is getting overly attached to partners (and cheating, if that's what she's doing) during which they barely have sex, or only have short and boring sex. Meanwhile, other women are telling him how good he is. I'd love to say that it's a visual demonstration just how much Anne's disengaging from her marriage, but I don't think that much thought was put into it. Especially as the husband's only a little bit upset about it, they eventually start having sex again, and now we've hit the reset button.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Husband cannot get home and relax because his wife brings home literal nobodies to sex them.
That is a major fkk up on her account. She is acting like a whore with a powerless kid
somewhere in those rooms who has to put up with her humping strange shit head men all day to pay her bills.
Only she gets no dime out of it and is treated like shit.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Husband cannot get home and relax because his wife brings home literal nobodies to sex them.
That is a major fkk up on her account. She is acting like a whore with a powerless kid
somewhere in those rooms who has to put up with her humping strange shit head men all day to pay her bills.
Only she gets no dime out of it and is treated like shit.
Except that Anne brings anyone who wants to fuck her for free, for her husband's pleasure, and no guest pays Anne's bills. But her husband gets nothing, he stands and looks like an idiot. Anne is treated like a whore because she allowed herself to do so and does not try to change anything.

Last edited:

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Except that Anne brings anyone who wants to fuck her for free, for her husband's pleasure, and no guest pays Anne's bills. But her husband gets nothing, he stands and looks like an idiot. Anne is treated like a whore because she allowed herself to do so and does not try to change anything.
This is exactly what I'm thinking. In exciting games, the husband chooses who and where the deed takes place, here the deed happens all the time and the husband gets nothing. Thats just not right in my view for the sharing route, as I see it now there is not route per se because it's all geared to what SHE wants, the sharing route is well for a better term is shittly done because there is no sharing, it seems like this game is geared towards him being a cuckhold and that will push me away, I don't mind sharing but when the MC is just sitting on the sidelines watching and getting nothing in return? that doesn't sit with me very well. if you are on the sharing path it should be equal and not one sided like it is. Like right now she is being with anybody she wants (after the confession) and he's trying to get with Tamara and still keeps skipping to what she wants and leaving him in the dust. Not sure I agree with this.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
The only thing missing is that Anna would give herself to everyone on the street for money and become a turbo whore.

• Haha

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
And it was her loving husband who brought Anna to this. The new lifestyle was supposed to help them warm their relationship. Meanwhile, their relationship is nearing its breakup. Unless something changes?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This is exactly what I'm thinking. In exciting games, the husband chooses who and where the deed takes place, here the deed happens all the time and the husband gets nothing. Thats just not right in my view for the sharing route, as I see it now there is not route per se because it's all geared to what SHE wants, the sharing route is well for a better term is shittly done because there is no sharing, it seems like this game is geared towards him being a cuckhold and that will push me away, I don't mind sharing but when the MC is just sitting on the sidelines watching and getting nothing in return? that doesn't sit with me very well. if you are on the sharing path it should be equal and not one sided like it is. Like right now she is being with anybody she wants (after the confession) and he's trying to get with Tamara and still keeps skipping to what she wants and leaving him in the dust. Not sure I agree with this.
I think Exciting games will have later on enough fun for MC. The invitation of the asian friend of his wife was already the first teaser and i think there will be something going on with MC's female police pal. All in all there is plenty of fun in TAC for the husband available but i also feel pity that in chapter 14 he is only quick fucking fresh girls which come out from nowhere but all girls which were introduced on an interesting way like Tamara, the blond tatooed girl or the girl with her mum on the beach he ran into...all for nothing. Maybe they wait for him for the next holiday..

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I think Exciting games will have later on enough fun for MC. The invitation of the asian friend of his wife was already the first teaser and i think there will be something going on with MC's female police pal. All in all there is plenty of fun in TAC for the husband available but i also feel pity that in chapter 14 he is only quick fucking fresh girls which come out from nowhere but all girls which were introduced on an interesting way like Tamara, the blond tatooed girl or the girl with her mum on the beach he ran into...all for nothing. Maybe they wait for him for the next holiday..
I guess that is what I thought about when I seen this was Exciting Games, where they both want to do it because they both want it, Nikki also wants her husband to have fun too and that will be great for that AVN, but here it's so one sided it's not even funny, its heavily in her favor and the MC just sits and watches. Not really fair if you ask me. Even after the rest she still has more fun then the MC and it's still based on her side instead of equal.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I guess that is what I thought about when I seen this was Exciting Games, where they both want to do it because they both want it, Nikki also wants her husband to have fun too and that will be great for that AVN, but here it's so one sided it's not even funny, its heavily in her favor and the MC just sits and watches. Not really fair if you ask me. Even after the rest she still has more fun then the MC and it's still based on her side instead of equal.
I think in TAC every chapter has different weight once on Anne and once on MC. Since MC already can have fun with his boss wife, Chloe, Kelsi, all his female co woerkers and the barmaids...i think its not really less fun for MC but i can agree with it that there are long moments where the focus is on Anne and what is mostly annoying there alre long passages where MC and Anne also dont have Sex anymore but just Handjobs while Anne talks about her adventures..yes thats stupid somehow..MC could also tell Anne of his affairs while he fingers her or something...:)

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes