NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is exactly what I'm thinking. In exciting games, the husband chooses who and where the deed takes place, here the deed happens all the time and the husband gets nothing. Thats just not right in my view for the sharing route, as I see it now there is not route per se because it's all geared to what SHE wants, the sharing route is well for a better term is shittly done because there is no sharing, it seems like this game is geared towards him being a cuckhold and that will push me away, I don't mind sharing but when the MC is just sitting on the sidelines watching and getting nothing in return? that doesn't sit with me very well. if you are on the sharing path it should be equal and not one sided like it is. Like right now she is being with anybody she wants (after the confession) and he's trying to get with Tamara and still keeps skipping to what she wants and leaving him in the dust. Not sure I agree with this.
The couple in Exciting Games is a way healthier couple than this one, almost to the point that it is like comparing apples to oranges. Other than that one weird scene where the husband can use the dog dick dildo on her when she is drunk they are mostly on the same page. Sometimes, Anne and MC aren't even in the same book. Anne is often confused, frustrated, and perplexed in trying to decipher what her husband wants from her. Why is he excited when she fucks a fat plumber and then doesn't care when she fucks the guy at the gym and then tells her not to fuck the husband at the party before being excited again that she fucked a virgin boy at the pool? She has no fucking idea what kind of husband she is going to have from day to day and as much as she tries to just roll with it that tactic just gets their relationship in progressively deeper shit. That isn't a problem in EG. That husband just straight up tells her and she is happy to oblige. A good example of communication. It isn't just one way either, as he already knows what she isn't down for before he even asks. Because they have has these discussions before. Sometimes I wish that couple could teach a class to these lunatics. But I also don't think that this game would be quite as fun if they were not a hot mess.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The couple in Exciting Games is a way healthier couple than this one, almost to the point that it is like comparing apples to oranges. Other than that one weird scene where the husband can use the dog dick dildo on her when she is drunk they are mostly on the same page. Sometimes, Anne and MC aren't even in the same book. Anne is often confused, frustrated, and perplexed in trying to decipher what her husband wants from her. Why is he excited when she fucks a fat plumber and then doesn't care when she fucks the guy at the gym and then tells her not to fuck the husband at the party before being excited again that she fucked a virgin boy at the pool? She has no fucking idea what kind of husband she is going to have from day to day and as much as she tries to just roll with it that tactic just gets their relationship in progressively deeper shit. That isn't a problem in EG. That husband just straight up tells her and she is happy to oblige. A good example of communication. It isn't just one way either, as he already knows what she isn't down for before he even asks. Because they have has these discussions before. Sometimes I wish that couple could teach a class to these lunatics. But I also don't think that this game would be quite as fun if they were not a hot mess.
I enjoy Exciting Games. What makes it enjoyable is the shared roles. The wife doesn't take off and screw everything and everyone. She has restraint. They are a couple. Nothing happens without both of them.

IF Anne did not go off on her own and have sex with everyone, I would chalk it up to the husband's responsibility. But she is making those choices. The "hot mess" going on in this game is not anywhere near what I enjoy. This game would be damn near perfect if the husband was involved in all of her sex scenes. I am not into the cuck thing. Sharing and swinging would be wonderful. If this were a game about cheating with no other paths it would also be a great game. It is the "hot mess" part that destroys the game for me.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Just one question ? i want to play the game from the first do i need to download the fix or game is fixed or do i still need to download the fix pack listed in the links ?
I have not seen a fix put out by Mircom yet. I could be wrong. But the last good advice I sw came from Lord Ashram who suggested that you download the main. Then his mod will fix some stuff. And there is a link and info for fixing any of the web header issues with images (info at: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adve...ull-fixed-mircom3d.7192/page-373#post-5918970). Wish I could be more helpful.

Reactions: Cucky 27

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
i dont mind playing a cuck. even in this games, i never make the mc cheat, and reject every other girls. only loyal to hiswife. i went all in on loyal hsband with a hotwife. sharing,netorase,cuckolding. i like all of them. but what i did not like the most is cheating. i hate cheating in sharing/netorase/cuckolding games so much. now your husband already giving you permission to fuck other guys. why the fuck did the wife still need to lie and cheats on her husband. seriously dont understand. that is the reason why i stop playing this game. now considering to play it again after hear that the wife/anne would be honest again. the problem is i already deleted the old game and saves. feel really lazy and annoyed to play it from the beginning. really hate the anne cheating and dishonesty.

the other thing that i did not like is the hotwife slowly becoming less loving toward the husband, especially when i went full on with loyal husband with a hotwife path. again seriously. wtf man. what else did you want? you have a husband that totally loyal and loving you, and he gives his permission for you to fuck around. you are suppose to give more love and attentions to your hsband more, instead you neglecting him and taking him for granted.

the husband in the AC also kinda an idiots. going full throttle of the thrills of his wife fcking other guys, instead of becoming a break and restraint. talk more to your wife goddammit. tell what you want, what you like, what you did not like. instead of wasting times talking with himself in his head. he should have always have heartful honest conversation with his wife. make time and if needed convinced/force your wife to spend times with you on regular basis. people gives Exciting Games husband as example and i agree. talk with each other, do things together, always considerate and spending loving times together.

there is other example that i can give is an interactive novel, this is not a swinging interactve novel, but cuckolding interactive novel, bf loyal to gf, but he wants and love his gf fuck other guys. it is in CHOAYA sites, the Title of the interactive novel is The Beauty and the Nerd. the BF in this interactive novel is quite similar to the husband in AC, going full throttle, totally indulging himself in thrills of cuckolding. but luckily the one who becomes the break, becoming restraint and making sure the relationship would be protected is the GF. she always stop the BF if she think he is going too far, and she are firms on it. She also always try to understand his bf, honest, always talk and have discussion about what she feels, what she afraid of, her worries. she is the one who brought up about the rules, do and dont, and the one that always tell and remind her BF that,' our relationship is the first priority' . she also keep making sure that her BF understand that the most important thing is their times together, their love toward each others.

for your information. the BF in the interactive novels did not want to fuck other girls. however even if he wants to fuck other girls, he wont be able to as his GF would not allowed it. she is really possessive, quite a jealous person and only wants him to herself.

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
Am I the only one that finds some of the other women more attractive than Anne?
honestly, Anne is not really my type. and in this game, there are other girls that i find more attractive than Anne.
well, there is nothing wrong with it right? everybody have their own taste and type.

saying that there are other girls that more attractive than Anne, doesn't mean saying she is not attractive at all. it just means that in our eyes, there other physically and visually better than her.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
i dont mind playing a cuck. even in this games, i never make the mc cheat, and reject every other girls. only loyal to hiswife. i went all in on loyal hsband with a hotwife. sharing,netorase,cuckolding. i like all of them. but what i did not like the most is cheating. i hate cheating in sharing/netorase/cuckolding games so much. now your husband already giving you permission to fuck other guys. why the fuck did the wife still need to lie and cheats on her husband. seriously dont understand. that is the reason why i stop playing this game. now considering to play it again after hear that the wife/anne would be honest again. the problem is i already deleted the old game and saves. feel really lazy and annoyed to play it from the beginning. really hate the anne cheating and dishonesty.

the other thing that i did not like is the hotwife slowly becoming less loving toward the husband, especially when i went full on with loyal husband with a hotwife path. again seriously. wtf man. what else did you want? you have a husband that totally loyal and loving you, and he gives his permission for you to fuck around. you are suppose to give more love and attentions to your hsband more, instead you neglecting him and taking him for granted.

the husband in the AC also kinda an idiots. going full throttle of the thrills of his wife fcking other guys, instead of becoming a break and restraint. talk more to your wife goddammit. tell what you want, what you like, what you did not like. instead of wasting times talking with himself in his head. he should have always have heartful honest conversation with his wife. make time and if needed convinced/force your wife to spend times with you on regular basis. people gives Exciting Games husband as example and i agree. talk with each other, do things together, always considerate and spending loving times together.

there is other example that i can give is an interactive novel, this is not a swinging interactve novel, but cuckolding interactive novel, bf loyal to gf, but he wants and love his gf fuck other guys. it is in CHOAYA sites, the Title of the interactive novel is The Beauty and the Nerd. the BF in this interactive novel is quite similar to the husband in AC, going full throttle, totally indulging himself in thrills of cuckolding. but luckily the one who becomes the break, becoming restraint and making sure the relationship would be protected is the GF. she always stop the BF if she think he is going too far, and she are firms on it. She also always try to understand his bf, honest, always talk and have discussion about what she feels, what she afraid of, her worries. she is the one who brought up about the rules, do and dont, and the one that always tell and remind her BF that,' our relationship is the first priority' . she also keep making sure that her BF understand that the most important thing is their times together, their love toward each others.

for your information. the BF in the interactive novels did not want to fuck other girls. however even if he wants to fuck other girls, he wont be able to as his GF would not allowed it. she is really possessive, quite a jealous person and only wants him to herself.
As i know so far is it on the player to let Anne cheat or not. Means the player decides if she turn to a cheating wife or not. The only way to achieve this is when u let Martin (MC's Dad) grab her butt on the first day on the beach.
If u dont let him touch her butt she will not turn into cheating but u will miss a lot of hot scenes.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
In this game, it irritates me that they don't talk to each other, don't communicate their needs and fears, they're just going in the opposite direction. And her husband is tempting Anna, such as encouraging

M: You like this guy
A: yes
M: You would like to fuck him
A: I don't know
M: You'll love it
A: indeed
A: So I'm going to fuck him
M: and she went? and hello

Reactions: rlduck and Weeeed

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
As i know so far is it on the player to let Anne cheat or not. Means the player decides if she turn to a cheating wife or not. The only way to achieve this is when u let Martin (MC's Dad) grab her butt on the first day on the beach.
If u dont let him touch her butt she will not turn into cheating but u will miss a lot of hot scenes.
as far as i rmmber, even in non cheating path, the wife would still hides things from her husband. the best way to describes, fuck first, tell later. sometimes, fuck first then gazillion years later then tell.

either you tell before you fuck, or you fuck then tell as soon as opportunity arrives.
if you fuck, then intentionally delaying telling as late as possible. that means you are cheating.
and if i am not mistaken, there are also a few that Anne "forget to tell".

excuse my memory, its been so long since i play this game. but i still rmember the reasons why i stop playing. first because the wife slowly losing interest on her husband and treat him poorly and like an air.
second the husband is fucking dumb useless idiots. he frustrated me so much
third, even in non cheating path, the wife hiding things from her husband.
there is no particular order which one is first and which one is third

the best descriptions to describes it, what a fcking mess.

i need to play from the beginning again, to refresh my memory. but seriously man really dont want to play it all over again. so many things would piss me off once more. haish why the did i delete the old games?

now hearing mc and anne would start all over , makes me want to play it again, but to start playing from the beginning is such a dilemma.

oh one more thing, in the first post, i said the reason why i stop playing, what i really meant to say is one of the reasons i stop playing. not just one reason, but multiple reasons.

Last edited:

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
as far as i rmmber, even in non cheating path, the wife would still hides things from her husband. the best way to describes, fuck first, tell later. sometimes, fuck first then gazillion years later then tell.

either you tell before you fuck, or you fuck then tell as soon as opportunity arrives.
if you fuck, then intentionally delaying telling as late as possible. that means you are cheating.

excuse my memory, its been so long since i play this game. but i still rmember the reasons why i stop playing. first because the wife slowly losing interest on her husband and treat him poorly and like an air.

i need to play from the beginning again, to refresh my memory. but seriously man really dont want to play it all over again. so many things would piss me off once more. haish why the did i delete the old games?

now hearing mc and anne would start all over , makes me want to play it again, but to start playing from the beginning is such a dilemma.

oh one more thing, in the first post, i said the reason why i stop playing, what i really meant to say is one of the reasons i stop playing. not just one reason, but multiple reasons.
I'm pretty sure you will get pissed off again. That was the reason I posted here, because I had concerns about how things were going. The trip they take towards the end of the update did help but man she kinda went nuts like others said she would. They did have a revelation of sorts when they confessed everything but I'm still on the fence about it because all these guys that she has been with will keep in touch with her going forward and I'm pretty sure she's not going to stay faithful. I hope I'm wrong but with the track record of this author I don't see it happening. Its funny how all this happened was the website which was about teasing not flat out fucking anything she got her hands on, man did that idea blow up in his face lol.

The parts I really enjoy was the times where she was messing with somebody like Luke in the spare bedroom and she looks at the MC and you have the choice of giving her the go ahead or not. There were others where she knew he was there and looked at him like she was asking permission. That and the swinging times which was one of the reason's I even downloaded this game in the first place, well the model Anne drew me to it but I enjoy swinging games if they are done well. This isn't one of them. Going out and fucking everything she can get her hands on as she has free range and then coming home and telling her husband about it or not is just shady cheating. His fetish is to watch her tease and or fuck others but only if he see's it, this went WAY off the rails with a quickness and the author has this guy snowballed in liking even her doing it behind his back. I don't know about Ya'll but I don't think there is a man in this world that would like knowing his wife is doing these things behind his back, I may be wrong but I definitely wouldn't put up with it, its not what they agreed on.

The two main things I did enjoy about this was the swinging and her asking permission when she knew he was there which in my mind is what a cuck is supposed to do. Not go out and fuck anybody and everybody and then come home and lie in bed telling your husband what you did or sometimes not tell him which is shady.

EDIT: Oh and another thing I did like was the part where when she had sex with others she would take them to the spare bedroom, I thought that was a nice touch, until she brought the band from the club back and they went to the marriage bed and soiled it. That didn't sit with me too well. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Nurikabe and Weeeed

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
She still cheats regardless of martin true or false.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

Yes i understand ur point and yes i also dont like this way how it works with fuck and tell and handjob and for a long period no sex with husband anymore....that is annoying somehow. I think the dev does not see it as cheating if afterwards Anne is telling the husnband what happend. Some people want the allowance of husband before every act like in Exciting Games.
But if u fully play the game there is some kind of fair ballance between escapades of wife and husband and in final chapter it turns that way that she s

• Thinking Face

devinsane

Dec 6, 2021
Does Anne Really Cheat On The MC If You're Love Score Is Too Low? Or Does She Cheat Because U Made That Choice For Anne? Regardless Of How Low The Love Score Is..?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Does Anne Really Cheat On The MC If You're Love Score Is Too Low? Or Does She Cheat Because U Made That Choice For Anne? Regardless Of How Low The Love Score Is..?
There is a pivotal decision that will kick her into unfaithful status involving MCs father, but having a low relationship score has several effects on the narrative that will make her behavior more unpalatable and make it easier for her to become unfaithful in later chapters.

Reactions: devinsane

devinsane

Dec 6, 2021
There is a pivotal decision that will kick her into unfaithful status involving MCs father, but having a low relationship score has several effects on the narrative that will make her behavior more unpalatable and make it easier for her to become unfaithful in later chapters.
Gotcha, Thanks!

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The "issue" is how "cheating" is defined. By any normal measure, Anne cheats on the MC no matter what. However, according to how the developer defines the "faithfulness" variable, it is only cheating if you don't tell your spouse it happened.

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
The "issue" is how "cheating" is defined. By any normal measure, Anne cheats on the MC no matter what. However, according to how the developer defines the "faithfulness" variable, it is only cheating if you don't tell your spouse it happened.
yeah i agree. for me fucking before asking/getting permission is cheating. it doesnt matter if she tell him later on. its still cheating. unless the husband tell anne before this that she have free pass and can fuck anyone without asking him first, just she need to tell him about it later on. i dont think there is any dialogue or conversation like this ever happened between the husband and anne right?

furthermore if i am not mistaken, the husband fetish is watching his wife teasing and fucking other guys. the fetish is not hearing about it. right?right?

Last edited:
Reactions: rlduck

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
In this game, it irritates me that they don't talk to each other, don't communicate their needs and fears, they're just going in the opposite direction. And her husband is tempting Anna, such as encouraging

M: You like this guy
A: yes
M: You would like to fuck him
A: I don't know
M: You'll love it
A: indeed
A: So I'm going to fuck him
M: and she went? and hello
haha, yeah the husband have totally gone into full obsession with cuckolding. in real life, usually if this happen, the couple surely would break up later on. the relationship wont last long. oh wait the relationship between the husband and anne also in bad situation before the refresh/reset isnt it.

dont go full throttle on cuckolding. usually you would regret it. there are few exception from the norms. but usually your female partner need to be the most wonderful persons ever for the relationships to be protected and happy.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes