PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
The game started to lose its realism factor. It's what made this game so unique. The early chapters really revolved around Anne wanting to experiment and the excitement that they got out of that as a couple. That line was crossed but I'm seeing signs of the ship being righted. I think Mircom realizes where the focus needs to be.
But the renders and the animations were not great in those early chapters. If that's bad, it don't matter about the story or what revolves around what. This was recognized and re-rendered and fixed, but it's not like they were great or even good as they were from the get go. You have to say realism factor has much improved since Mircom upped his rendering game in more recent chapters.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I don't think the problem has ever been the rendering. Anne's model from the start was fantastic and she gives out a slutty vibe that is totally unique. The problem is the lack of focus in the story - Mircom keeps meandering about with very little direction. In a game, you need to have some choices and these choices need to mean something. So the early choices with the MC's dad were great, for example, but in recent updates have been largely inconsequential.

versionx1

Sep 21, 2020
I don't think the problem has ever been the rendering. Anne's model from the start was fantastic and she gives out a slutty vibe that is totally unique. The problem is the lack of focus in the story - Mircom keeps meandering about with very little direction. In a game, you need to have some choices and these choices need to mean something. So the early choices with the MC's dad were great, for example, but in recent updates have been largely inconsequential.
This is exactly what I was talking about. Months ago I tried to explain this to Mircom, but I think he got sucked into going overboard just to satisfy requests from a few of his Gold Patreons (from the way he responded). It's a shame he didn't take my advice to keep on a believable/semi-realistic path. The scene with the two teenage boys and the father of one of those boys is what did it for me. That was just ridiculous and felt really forced. I think it's best for the character of Anne to keep certain things from the MC for periods of time and then reveal them later if she so chooses. Her exploration is what drives his character and I think we can officially categorize as this as an "open relationship" at this point. Too often people try and first person themselves in the MC's shoes. It's pretty pathetic when I see people go on the defensive about players that enjoy NTR. We are all observers of a story...nothing more. I think something drastic needs to be done. Maybe a reset of their relationship in the form of a short-term separation could get that new car smell back. Again though, it's his story and he's done a pretty fantastic job telling it.

versionx1

Sep 21, 2020
Is there any timeline for the sunday update being publicly available? Or is it if someone decides to post a link?
Mircom has been active here in the past. At this point you can bet that none of his gold members are going to post an updated link yet since they shelled out $25 to get the latest release. I have supported him at the gold level more than a couple times now. Giving it away free isn't going to happen for at least a couple more weeks. If you enjoy his work, I urge you to support him so he finds some financial gain and keeps forging ahead.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I could care less if they live in tim buck too!. Since when is there a beach that everyone goes to in the middle of the desert in Arizona. It is just a game with fictional characters and places. I am just estatic we have an update! Can I get an amen!
Any beach in British Columbia would be cold too. AZ would have lakes, however, I agree, she could tell every man a different city for all I care.

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
Any beach in British Columbia would be cold too. AZ would have lakes, however, I agree, she could tell every man a different city for all I care.
And BC does have its share of nude beaches so Anne+friends taking it all off wouldn't be a big deal

May 28, 2021
still no talk about whats in the update? i guess gold subscribers don't post here; considering how the updates have started slowing down and decreasing in quality i think its best advised to save your money on this update lest you pay for more dissapointment the wait is really bearable at this point its all we do. the lack of transparency with releases and content is just a carte blanche for excuses facepalm me all you want simps

• Angry
Reactions: Tease Me

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I've followed this since demo mircom delivers and if anything is missing for sunday it will be put in but ultimately this took long because of content on sunday and additions made on other days plus error fixes
also when I spent money supporting this game I tended to avoid sharing updated versions until it was later like bronze tier so the patrons got more worth for their early access the idea being until svs comics has it don't share

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of The Adventurous Couple.
  • Part 1: (everything up to and including Chapter 12)
  • Part 2: (everything from Chapter 13 onwards) updated with Chapter 13 Sunday
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of Part 1 (Chapter 12) the game state is saved into a separate file. you can name your save there and there are no restrictions on how many of these saves are allowed.
only these saves can be imported into Part 2. there is no Start button, only an Import button that shows a list of exported game states from Part 1 to choose from.
to start Part 2 (Chapter 13 and onwards) you have to import a game state from Part 1.
there are no restriction for using pc save files in Part 1.
but only save files created with a Part 2 port are eligible to load in Part 2 (no pc saves files!).

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 13: Saturday)

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game for the Chap. 13: Saturday version of the game.
Using this on any other version of the game MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds cheat mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have two files available, one of the is the mods and the other is some of the images have had their exposure fixed for being way too under exposed and can be difficult to see the details.

Links:
Mega folder:
Mega
Zippyshare:
Mods + fixed animation for Chap 13: Saturday:

Fixed Images:
Hey.. mate! Looks like you have to adjust your mod.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The dialog at the end on the yacht is a bit strange, especially when you havent touched the milf.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes