gnole13

May 29, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 13: Saturday)

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game for the Chap. 13: Saturday version of the game.
Using this on any other version of the game MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds cheat mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have two files available, one of the is the mods and the other is some of the images have had their exposure fixed for being way too under exposed and can be difficult to see the details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:
Mega folder:
Mega
Zippyshare:
Mods + fixed animation for Chap 13: Saturday:

Fixed Images:
I am going to wait for Lord Ashram to play Sunday.
And I hope it will continue as the adventures of this lovely couple, not like random fuck fest. I love the hotwife/swinger concept with unconditional love to the partners and even cuckold MC is fun.

Hmm, this having feelings for another guy just because he fucks good is something that shouldn't happen. But hey, it is just a game, right :p

Last edited:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 13: Saturday)

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game for the Chap. 13: Saturday version of the game.
Using this on any other version of the game MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds cheat mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have two files available, one of the is the mods and the other is some of the images have had their exposure fixed for being way too under exposed and can be difficult to see the details.

Links:
Mega folder:
Mega
Zippyshare:
Mods + fixed animation for Chap 13: Saturday:

Fixed Images:
Please, updated for : The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 13 Sunday]
THANK YOU in advance...

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Sorta. Towards the beginning of the game, if you decide you don't want her doing stuff with other guys on the first vacation it'll lead to a game over. So not really a path since it just ends the game.

Further on in the story, if you get angry over her hooking up with a certain person and dump her, you get a couple possible endings where you both end up with different people and what not. So while it's not quite as abrupt as the game over you can get on that vacation, it does bring the game to an early end, albeit with some closure on their lives afterwards.
Thanks for the reply. It's a little sad imo that her "cheating" tends do be a game over, as if life or a relation would end unavoidably with that. I real life people might try to discuss what happened, how it could come that far and might be try to fix it. But I can understand, why it's in a game the end :)

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Good update, but I still think this game needs real paths. It's just all over the place, and keeps getting 'wider' rather than 'deeper'.

The game is huge, and in order to ever have endings that pack any emotional punch, we need to have branching paths.

Martin path, black dude #1 path, black dude #2 path, happily ever after swinger path, ryan path, workplace Harem path, etc etc. Instead of the story kinda still hopping from one random sex encounter to another, cause I just don't see how this ever gets concluded.
Yeah I do feel it has lost its way and is just going wherever — almost like a calendar "12 Months of Anne in various sex scenes" with less tying them together. I feel like TAC would benefit by getting back to its roots and the stuff it setup in the beginning like you mentioned: Ryan, Martin, Mike, and "brother" or the black guy. Nicole has gotten lost a bit as well and I feel like she should have a possible big part throughout the entire story. There were a number of things setup in the the earlier parts of the game that were interesting. I feel like it would be a tighter, focused, and easier to develop story to explore those things deeper, instead of adding more and more in on a shallow sort of level.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Thanks for the reply. It's a little sad imo that her "cheating" tends do be a game over, as if life or a relation would end unavoidably with that. I real life people might try to discuss what happened, how it could come that far and might be try to fix it. But I can understand, why it's in a game the end :)
There is a way to get close to Anne and mc to breakup ( the second time Ryan stays for the weekend and they don't tell mc that they had fun. A few days after mc comes home and catches them fucking and chucks his friend out. But you have to have the right amount of relationship points. I think between 1 and 5.) but they talk about it and move forward supposedly with Anne not doing anything behind mc's back again but she keeps doing things behind his back anyway. So it doesn't really change things.

Reactions: oszapo25

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
it
I am going to wait for Lord Ashram to play Sunday.
And I hope it will continue as the adventures of this lovely couple, not like random fuck fest. I love the hotwife/swinger concept with unconditional love to the partners and even cuckold MC is fun.

Hmm, this having feelings for another guy just because he fucks good is something that shouldn't happen. But hey, it is just a game, right :p
It's not the first time that she has feelings for someone other than the Mc, She has feelings for Ryan also. It's never said that she is in love with Martin but if the Mc and Anne spit up after the Mc finds outs she is fucking martin behind his back, Anne ends up with Martin.

I personally Don't see how the mc and Anne can survive long term after she admitted being in love with Thomas and especially if/when he finds out that she still has fun with Ryan behind his back and if she admits to having feelings for Ryan.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Of course the only interesting character of the journey (her boss, Walker, with the cheating path) is not even in the update..what a waste of time

• Sad
Reactions: MSNlover95

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I have mixed feelings for the new update. Even that I like to watch her have sex with literally everybody I know :) I do not want her to love any other ma. I have to put my foot down. "Honey, you can fuck whoever you want but you can only love me" :)
In any case, the passing of love for MC and ponder over divorce should end the game. But in the real life there are some examples in open marriages, that the love of the consorts toward each other grows up during their adventures, so they put a stop to their sex with others. I would prefer this kind of game ending in case of intension of Mircom3D to finish his excellent work.

Last edited:

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
it

It's not the first time that she has feelings for someone other than the Mc, She has feelings for Ryan also. It's never said that she is in love with Martin but if the Mc and Anne spit up after the Mc finds outs she is fucking martin behind his back, Anne ends up with Martin.

I personally Don't see how the mc and Anne can survive long term after she admitted being in love with Thomas and especially if/when he finds out that she still has fun with Ryan behind his back and if she admits to having feelings for Ryan.
In an open marriage it's unavoidable the tense sympathy, or even a fall in love of the partners. The husband or the wife has mutually to take this, and to wait out this periode. In most of the cases, the couples have not intend to divorce: this kind of love goes by sooner or later. A marriage means a more complex relation to each other, resembling it to a love affair.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
In any case, the passing of love for MC and ponder over divorce should end the game. But in the real life there are some examples in open marriages, that the love of the consorts toward each other grows up during their adventures and after some love with others, so they put a stop to their relations and sex with others. I would prefer this kind of game ending in case of intension of Mircom3D to finish his excellent work.

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
in the first page, should i download the 1-10 chapter old first or downloading the chap 13 ? it's the first time playing the game so which one should i download ?

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
any idea how many updates are left till the game ends and hopefully we get the chance to have mutiple endings bcuz i want an ending with mc and the office women together like harem sorta without anne

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
any idea how many updates are left till the game ends and hopefully we get the chance to have mutiple endings bcuz i want an ending with mc and the office women together like harem sorta without anne
There is already have an ENDING at Chapter 11, Anne caught Tony fucked her best friend - Nicole on their Marital bed, if the Love point of them below than 4, Anne will get MAD and talk with Tony about it next day. U can choose Tony refuse/reject Anne's request, then Anne will divorce with Tony. Tony can choose together with Nicole or Emma or Chloe or Kelsey or Tiffany after divorced with Anne. But NO HAREM, because only Anne will agree Tony with HAREM life, other girls wouldn't allow Tony fucking other girls (maybe Nicole will agree as she also similar to Anne). Anne will be together with Martin or Dre or other guy, of course Anne also no more HAREM life.
So if u want MC have HAREM life only possible if MC together with Anne.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone find out how to get this part yet? I see it in the images but not sure how to have this scene show up
You have to go back to the previous Friday on your game if you have a save point or something. This scene happens right before your sister and aunt comes by to visit. I think previously you have to do all the Luke scenes and then have the conversation with Luke step mom with MC in his office about knowing what Anne and Luke were doing and wanting to watch.

It’s a pretty good scene if you like Luke’s arc which I do. Young man is no longer shy and is basically grabbing Anne into the room as soon as he enters the apartment. Abby the step mom makes it’s more interesting this time around. Wonder what Mircom3d will do for the future of this arc. I think there needs to be a follow up with Luke’s friend dad. Who knows, maybe Luke introduces Anne to his other friends or the football team lol.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes