Jan 15, 2018
I liked Sunday, but I think it needed a little more buildup.
I don't remember the Thomas character being in the vacation from earlier.
What would interest me though, is actually building that up.
She gets on the lifestyles ship, and makes eye contact with him.
MC notices.
She tries to hide it.
etc.

Then build on MC's anxiety.
He walks up, and Thomas is massaging her tits.
etc.
Whispering things in her ear.

Jan 15, 2018
There is already have an ENDING at Chapter 11, Anne caught Tony fucked her best friend - Nicole on their Marital bed, if the Love point of them below than 4, Anne will get MAD and talk with Tony about it next day. U can choose Tony refuse/reject Anne's request, then Anne will divorce with Tony. Tony can choose together with Nicole or Emma or Chloe or Kelsey or Tiffany after divorced with Anne. But NO HAREM, because only Anne will agree Tony with HAREM life, other girls wouldn't allow Tony fucking other girls (maybe Nicole will agree as she also similar to Anne). Anne will be together with Martin or Dre or other guy, of course Anne also no more HAREM life.
So if u want MC have HAREM life only possible if MC together with Anne.

Can you give me a save file for that meeting the specs for below 4, I'm curious about this ending.
I've tried getting there via JDMOD, but it only gives me,
She's with martin, and the other half of the adventurous couple is no more.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Despite me losing my all save files, that's fine. It was all over the place anyway. Gotta make separate save file folders for different routes anyway.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
You have to go back to the previous Friday on your game if you have a save point or something. This scene happens right before your sister and aunt comes by to visit. I think previously you have to do all the Luke scenes and then have the conversation with Luke step mom with MC in his office about knowing what Anne and Luke were doing and wanting to watch.

It’s a pretty good scene if you like Luke’s arc which I do. Young man is no longer shy and is basically grabbing Anne into the room as soon as he enters the apartment. Abby the step mom makes it’s more interesting this time around. Wonder what Mircom3d will do for the future of this arc. I think there needs to be a follow up with Luke’s friend dad. Who knows, maybe Luke introduces Anne to his other friends or the football team lol.
Didn't notice this new scene ; thanks (y)

Reactions: Kylepred89

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
fantastic novel I wont see more
Pretty sure you meant “want” and I agree. It’s kind of an event when Mircom3d puts out an update and the last one was so good that I’m already craving another one. I’m usually patient too but there’s so much going on in the game with story arcs and characters that I’m just wonder what’s gonna happen next.

Reactions: oszapo25

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Despite me losing my all save files, that's fine. It was all over the place anyway. Gotta make separate save file folders for different routes anyway.
How do you make separate save files folders and most important how do you save into those folders and load from them? I am at over 600 saves pages in this game and it's a mess.. I spend hours to go through the saves and find the one I'm looking for..

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Quick question:
Is it possible to fuck Anne's mom?
In an earlier post someone said it's possible, but the walkthrough doesn't mention anything in that regard - only the peeking and the little dialogue afterwards. So can we have some nice bonding time with our mother in law and if so... how do I get there? :)

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Quick question:
In an earlier post someone said it's possible, but the walkthrough doesn't mention anything in that regard - only the peeking and the little dialogue afterwards. So can we have some nice bonding time with our mother in law and if so... how do I get there? :)
So if I remember correctly it is possible. But I don't really know what exactly I did for it any more... :unsure:

Last edited:

M'95

May 17, 2019
Quick question:
It's been a while but iirc you need to go home for lunch and see mom naked, then when you have some words with you wife dont apoligize and sleep on the couch.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
It's been a while but iirc you need to go home for lunch and see mom naked, then when you have some words with you wife dont apoligize and sleep on the couch.
Thank you! I got the scene. It wasn't really worth it, but at least I saw it now. If the older lady doesn't come back I'd say it was a bit of wasted sidestory here.
Anyway, thank you for the hint.

Reactions: Randeep44 and M'95

M'95

May 17, 2019
Thank you! I got the scene. It wasn't really worth it, but at least I saw it now. If the older lady doesn't come back I'd say it was a bit of wasted sidestory here.
Anyway, thank you for the hint.
Yeah I had the same feeling, it would have been nice if MC could have kept fucking her to bring back some "power" back to Tony in the uneven relationship between Tony and Anna.

Last edited:
Reactions: oszapo25

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Yeah I had the same feeling, it would have been nice if MC could have kept fucking her to bring back some "power" back to Tony in the uneven relationship between Tony and Anna.
Perhaps in some future ending if Anne leaves the MC for Martin, he get's his revenge by moving in with Anne's Mom

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
Thank you for your French translation
Are you going to continue translating for the new chapters?
i don't know yet as it take me about 1 day by release to translate it plus some time to proofread the script and send report to Mircom3D

Reactions: Nadiel

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
I couldn't believe my eyes when Anne actually said the words "I need to give my pussy a rest tonight". Of course, I think it ties into Anne telling her idiot husband Tony that she's in love/felt love during her last screw of the day. I laughed out loud when Tony thinks to himself "I never thought of that possibility before, Anne might actually fall in love with someone else" DEEERRRRPPPP. :ROFLMAO:
That's the reference I made earlier, might be second guessing making her a cum dumpster

jack518

May 28, 2018
You have to go back to the previous Friday on your game if you have a save point or something. This scene happens right before your sister and aunt comes by to visit. I think previously you have to do all the Luke scenes and then have the conversation with Luke step mom with MC in his office about knowing what Anne and Luke were doing and wanting to watch.

It’s a pretty good scene if you like Luke’s arc which I do. Young man is no longer shy and is basically grabbing Anne into the room as soon as he enters the apartment. Abby the step mom makes it’s more interesting this time around. Wonder what Mircom3d will do for the future of this arc. I think there needs to be a follow up with Luke’s friend dad. Who knows, maybe Luke introduces Anne to his other friends or the football team lol.
Hmm can't seem to get it even after doing all the luke scenes.

Do I have to say yet to Luke when he asks if Alan can join him?

I did that route but that scene doesn't seem to show up.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes