Fleads

Nov 4, 2017
Love games where character development has been dead for years, but no one cares. That's quality of a solid product.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I found this quote by Anne to be the most profound in the update--maybe the entire game.

"OK enough with the romance stuff! I don't think that we're a romantic couple!"

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm can't seem to get it even after doing all the luke scenes.

Do I have to say yet to Luke when he asks if Alan can join him?

I did that route but that scene doesn't seem to show up.
I think you have to let Alan join and I think it’s suppose to say come back next Friday afterwards. I think you’re also suppose to talk to Luke step mom in your office the week before or something. I think you get one of those option to go home or eat at work or something and that triggers Abby the step mom to come by and talk about Luke and Anne and wanting to watch.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
If you want that then nothings a bigger motivator than sending money to the patreon?
bs... it is exactly opposite! take a look at games like awam, john, fem.agent... games where money is pouring like tropical rains (devs being payed better than heads of states in many countries according wiki) and nothing or snail slow or slowlier progress. and we are talking about 100.000$+ chipping per year
imo, monthly chipping, automatic rebilling no matter what is dev delivering is the thing killing faster progress. why would any dev deliver regulary when there is no consenquences and some morons will continue chipping no matter what or (better) when is delivered.
devs understood it and they in general are becoming slower with less content. something that was earlier monthly content now is split into 2-3 updates every 2, 3 or more months. goal is clear: more money on longer period with less working.
thanks to current situation many devs made developing games as 2nd job that has no pressure, deadlines or commitment. just need to regulary communicate with flock, make progress reports and lame excuses (dog eats homework, cat sick, went to dentist, depressed, problems on my day job) when promised release date is postponed (again) and all forgiven and money is comming every month
only way forward is: pay per delivery of final product or rebilling patrons only after updates.
regarding mircom, yes his updates are becoming shorter and less frequent too. and there is no more initial flare, magic... just stocking one sex scene on another. almost no story at all anymore.

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
bs... it is exactly opposite! take a look at games like awam, john, fem.agent... games where money is pouring like tropical rains (devs being payed better than heads of states in many countries according wiki) and nothing or snail slow or slowlier progress. and we are talking about 100.000$+ chipping per year
imo, monthly chipping, automatic rebilling no matter what is dev delivering is the thing killing faster progress. why would any dev deliver regulary when there is no consenquences and some morons will continue chipping no matter what or (better) when is delivered.
devs understood it and they in general are becoming slower with less content. something that was earlier monthly content now is split into 2-3 updates every 2, 3 or more months. goal is clear: more money on longer period with less working.
thanks to current situation many devs made developing games as 2nd job that has no pressure, deadlines or commitment. just need to regulary communicate with flock, make progress reports and lame excuses (dog eats homework, cat sick, went to dentist, depressed, problems on my day job) when promised release date is postponed (again) and all forgiven and money is comming every month
only way forward is: pay per delivery of final product or rebilling patrons only after updates.
regarding mircom, yes his updates are becoming shorter and less frequent too. and there is no more initial flare, magic... just stocking one sex scene on another. almost no story at all anymore.
This guy fucking gets it and said it perfectly. If you disagree then ask yourself how it feels to get cucked fr and its not even sexual. Because that's what's happening you're being 5th level 4D chess CUCKED! lol

Reactions: leg28

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Good but not good enough. I'll keep saying this Dev needs to create new things and should improve the aniamtions otherwise days change but we keep playing the same day and same sex scenes. This game deserves better.

Jan 31, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 13: Saturday)

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game for the Chap. 13: Saturday version of the game.
Using this on any other version of the game MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds cheat mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have two files available, one of the is the mods and the other is some of the images have had their exposure fixed for being way too under exposed and can be difficult to see the details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:
Mega folder:
Mega
Zippyshare:
Mods + fixed animation for Chap 13: Saturday:

Fixed Images:
Any update for this soon ?

jack518

May 28, 2018
I think you have to let Alan join and I think it’s suppose to say come back next Friday afterwards. I think you’re also suppose to talk to Luke step mom in your office the week before or something. I think you get one of those option to go home or eat at work or something and that triggers Abby the step mom to come by and talk about Luke and Anne and wanting to watch.
Finally got it

Turns out you shouldn't invite Alan over and it should just be Luke and Anne. You are right about the option to eat at work to ultimately talk to Abby and trigger it. Thanks.

Reactions: Kylepred89

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
That’s one way of looking at it and then there’s actually supporting and showing that you appreciate a developers work and hope to see more of it. You can list off some developers who took the money and disappeared but there’s many who didn’t and still update and keep in contact and still continue to make games for their community. Have you actually worked in development, editing, or anything artistic? I’ve had former work and that shit is not easy, especially if you’re doing it on your own. Imagine trying to write a script and do the art work all while coding the game so it doesn’t break and giving out monthly updates on that much pressure. That’s insane. And yet you sit on your ass and probably don’t donate and complain about the game’s story but still demand faster updates? You’re the type to make the dev not want to come around here because you don’t support but constantly complain. I honestly don’t get why if a developer makes 100k or something like that gets you so upset. I’m always happy when someone gets their money. If they disappear on you then it sucks but stop supporting them. Simple as that. Why is it on the developers when idiots keep paying them regularly every month for nothing. Mircom3d hasn’t hit over 50% of his patreon goal yet still delivers and redoes the game or adds in extra scenes to make it better for the fans for years. And if you’re bored of the game or upset with the story then move onto something else. It’s really gonna suck to lose your zero support and complaint post.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Good but not good enough. I'll keep saying this Dev needs to create new things and should improve the aniamtions otherwise days change but we keep playing the same day and same sex scenes. This game deserves better.
not only animation. story development in general.

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
[Mircom3D]TheAdventurousCouple is the big one. extracted and it overwrote a ton of files.
[Mircom3D]la_tasch13sat_wtcmbf is the small if i extract it will overwrite files the previous file just changed. while i apreciate your effort a hint, if it matters in which order to extract or if it doesnt make any difference at all would erase a lot of concerns and be helpfull.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
That’s one way of looking at it and then there’s actually supporting and showing that you appreciate a developers work and hope to see more of it. You can list off some developers who took the money and disappeared but there’s many who didn’t and still update and keep in contact and still continue to make games for their community. Have you actually worked in development, editing, or anything artistic? I’ve had former work and that shit is not easy, especially if you’re doing it on your own. Imagine trying to write a script and do the art work all while coding the game so it doesn’t break and giving out monthly updates on that much pressure. That’s insane. And yet you sit on your ass and probably don’t donate and complain about the game’s story but still demand faster updates? You’re the type to make the dev not want to come around here because you don’t support but constantly complain. I honestly don’t get why if a developer makes 100k or something like that gets you so upset. I’m always happy when someone gets their money. If they disappear on you then it sucks but stop supporting them. Simple as that. Why is it on the developers when idiots keep paying them regularly every month for nothing. Mircom3d hasn’t hit over 50% of his patreon goal yet still delivers and redoes the game or adds in extra scenes to make it better for the fans for years. And if you’re bored of the game or upset with the story then move onto something else. It’s really gonna suck to lose your zero support and complaint post.
OMG. you are so full of presumptions that you really didn't read or understand a bit what i was talking about. your criticism is so predictable, offensive and dare to say even childish: "you are jealous, just sitting ass and never donate or do the project yourself..." even if you are right about this is that disqualifying anyone who didn't do game or support it to discuss about it or criticizing aspects of project or project at all.
- you are confusing appreciation and support with regularly recurring monthly billing. both don't go together. IMO patreon became monthly billing system that does not give you any guarantees that you'll receive anything for your money. simply because patreon does not support one term donations to support artists. but sorry that i have bad news to break it to you: this system is not romantic medieval please support poor artist scheme. it is all about money. taking subscription with zero responsibility.
- how low you can go to accuse critics here as reason why devs don't want to be here (we are just complaining and not supporting). real reasons are there is no money here and they are (unlike at patreon where only subscribers can comment) exposed to critics
- about my alleged jealousy on artists income: there is none of it with decent, honest artists trying hard to make progress in game with storyline, artwork and programming and do it regularly with keeping quality. i don't care how much they are earning. good for them.
however i told very clearly with which type of artists i have problem. and i have right to criticize and yell fraud when i see that type of artists although i didn't support them. same way as i can yell thief when i see someone stealing from other person.
- about devs goals on Patreon: if mircom didn't reach his goals he was either aiming too high or his work was not accepted that well as he expected. point is that many people here sees that he lost his touch. i'm following this game from the beginning and quality is going down in story segments. updates are smaller and taking more time between two of them.
- believe it or not, people criticizing mircom here for above mentioned things are doing it without bad intentions and because they like project. but you took criticizm personaly

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
OMG. you are so full of presumptions that you really didn't read or understand a bit what i was talking about. your criticism is so predictable, offensive and dare to say even childish: "you are jealous, just sitting ass and never donate or do the project yourself..." even if you are right about this is that disqualifying anyone who didn't do game or support it to discuss about it or criticizing aspects of project or project at all.
- you are confusing appreciation and support with regularly recurring monthly billing. both don't go together. IMO patreon became monthly billing system that does not give you any guarantees that you'll receive anything for your money. simply because patreon does not support one term donations to support artists. but sorry that i have bad news to break it to you: this system is not romantic medieval please support poor artist scheme. it is all about money. taking subscription with zero responsibility.
- how low you can go to accuse critics here as reason why devs don't want to be here (we are just complaining and not supporting). real reasons are there is no money here and they are (unlike at patreon where only subscribers can comment) exposed to critics
- about my alleged jealousy on artists income: there is none of it with decent, honest artists trying hard to make progress in game with storyline, artwork and programming and do it regularly with keeping quality. i don't care how much they are earning. good for them.
however i told very clearly with which type of artists i have problem. and i have right to criticize and yell fraud when i see that type of artists although i didn't support them. same way as i can yell thief when i see someone stealing from other person.
- about devs goals on Patreon: if mircom didn't reach his goals he was either aiming too high or his work was not accepted that well as he expected. point is that many people here sees that he lost his touch. i'm following this game from the beginning and quality is going down in story segments. updates are smaller and taking more time between two of them.
- believe it or not, people criticizing mircom here for above mentioned things are doing it without bad intentions and because they like project. but you took criticizm personaly
I read the first paragraph and said fuck that. I’m not about to go back and forth with someone who writes walls of texts the size of a Star Wars opening. And kinda yeah. If you aren't supporting than your opinion and takes of the game is kinda mute.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hey.. mate! Looks like you have to adjust your mod.
Update Pls
I am going to wait for Lord Ashram to play Sunday.
And I hope it will continue as the adventures of this lovely couple, not like random fuck fest. I love the hotwife/swinger concept with unconditional love to the partners and even cuckold MC is fun.

Hmm, this having feelings for another guy just because he fucks good is something that shouldn't happen. But hey, it is just a game, right :p
Please, updated for : The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 13 Sunday]
THANK YOU in advance...
Any update for this soon ?

I will be updating my mod for this game. I was busy working on a major mod (lots of bugfixes and dialogue corrections) for another game that I just finished and posted (link in my sig). That game I spent almost daily for over the last month and a half working on so I need a few days before working on something else.
I will be taking a minor (should be a few days) break from my mod making but then I'll be jumping back to updating my mod for this game soon.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes