Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Does the stuff with the MC's father or Ryan come up? It would seem like those would be big issues and not something you can just hand wave away lol. What prompted her to suddenly want to have this conversation/come clean?
Maybe remorse ?

moiolen

Jul 12, 2017
every other image i see gives me the ''an error has occured'' page i tried to reinstall the game and everything is there a way to fix this? this didnt happen before started with this update

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Have 4 Computers in my Home office, and I get these errors no matter which version I use or computer I use, even tried the webfix postet here without any change on the errors, it is really frustrating, because I love this game, starting a new game is even more frustrating.
Try to install Lord Ashrams mod which includes all fixes for chapters 1 to end of 14. Of course u will also get the hints shown then but its at least bugfree...he really is a great talent in fixing and modding...

Reactions: Lord Ashram

leowolf

Jun 8, 2017
Unless, and it is possible, Mircom really messed things up on this update my WT Mod should be fine.
As I've not implemented any of his recent changes he has gone and redone to chapters 1-12 as part of his chapter 14 updates.
I am waiting for him to stop before I go and make any changes to those due to the shear amount of bugs he has introduced, let alone the shear amount of bugs I fixed to what he had already had when I first started modding this game.

I know I have fixed well over 100 bugs in this game in my mod.
In this latest update i get bugs that says Error: u'p_name' I have no idea what to do, The pictures wont show just the text. Some of the files are .png and others are .webp?

May 4, 2017
Unless, and it is possible, Mircom really messed things up on this update my WT Mod should be fine.
As I've not implemented any of his recent changes he has gone and redone to chapters 1-12 as part of his chapter 14 updates.
I am waiting for him to stop before I go and make any changes to those due to the shear amount of bugs he has introduced, let alone the shear amount of bugs I fixed to what he had already had when I first started modding this game.

I know I have fixed well over 100 bugs in this game in my mod.
Does the cheat mod Mod not work for Ch. 14? WT works just fine, but can't find the cheat mod..

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this scenario vs the version where the stranger fucks her and you cum on her face and chest?

Oct 5, 2017
really? no one can share a save? i thought a forum was about helping other, one day your computer might break and you might need saves. just saying

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
The Adventurous Couple [Ch 14 Full] Compressed (Test This 15 Minutes on a Problem)

Win/Linux (6.3 GB/ 1.90 GB) :WorkUpload, ,PixelDrain,

Compressed With UAGC 1.8.8:
Image Quality: 60%.

For fix thanks: GetOutOfMyLab and and Darksshades : Post (Updating Links Include this Fix)
Many Thanks cold_arctus for search how solve problem with Headers Webp and bas For software for fix that
Ok, what gives? There's no application file...just the game and lib.

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes