Feb 12, 2021
Yes.... seems that Mircom is back from the spring vacation with his wife!
(y)
Maybe he got the post i write just yesterday

Very fast replay;)
i see we share similar interests in VNs...good man ;)

n i went thru the first 7 days of this "yet another" remake, n so far it seems exactly the same as the original game; is there any difference in content at all thus far? n STRONGLY DISAGREE w/person who said original version "went off the rails"...ALL WOMEN IN VNs NEED TO BE PROPER BIMBOFIED SLUTTY CUMDUMPSTER COCKHUNGRY WHORES, GETTING AS MUCH DICK AS THEY CAN, AND TRAINING THEIR DAUGHTERS TO BE JUST LIKE THEIR MOTHERS!!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

n i went thru the first 7 days of this "yet another" remake, n so far it seems exactly the same as the original game; is there any difference in content at all thus far? n STRONGLY DISAGREE w/person who said original version "went off the rails"...ALL WOMEN IN VNs NEED TO BE PROPER BIMBOFIED SLUTTY CUMDUMPSTER COCKHUNGRY WHORES, GETTING AS MUCH DICK AS THEY CAN, AND TRAINING THEIR DAUGHTERS TO BE JUST LIKE THEIR MOTHERS!!
Reading all your rants I can just say
the game is not for you!

The story is based on a couple that was born since the high school days...after college they decided to get married and now 5 years have passed in which they have loved each other faithfully... after 5 years they have decided to awaken the sexual side which was becoming monotonous--- so their romantic relationship has practically lasted for 15 years in total

the game begins at this point... and to avoid a certain boring routine that could lead to divorce they both agree to try a site dedicated to adventurous couples (hence the title)

Both Tony and Anna are on the same page there is no dominant male and female servant...
both are equals...there is not a dominant female and a slave husband
Anne didn't want to have children and she takes the contraceptive pill (women are free to decide that)

After you understand that the story is about a couple who want to continue living together despite 15 years having passed... there will be choices that the player can make
But the story is based on awakening the sexual pleasure that after 15 years is no longer present ...
they love each other in a romantic platonically way now and both no longer have sexual attraction...

The game is based on: the player must ensure that the couple does not divorce because this causes GAME-OVER
If someone steals Anna from Tony or if Tony falls in love with someone else breaking the relationship with Anne... the result is game over again

each one of the two must freely express their desire for sex .. the player can choose some events ... but he must manage not to get them to divorce

and reading your rants.. THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU... (but you will miss a masterpiece)
there are no similar stories in the adult game world

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
the game is not for you!

The story is based on a couple that was born since the high school days...after college they decided to get married and now 5 years have passed in which they have loved each other faithfully... after 5 years they have decided to awaken the sexual side which was becoming monotonous--- so their romantic relationship has practically lasted for 15 years in total

the game begins at this point... and to avoid a certain boring routine that could lead to divorce they both agree to try a site dedicated to adventurous couples (hence the title)

Both Tony and Anna are on the same page there is no dominant male and female servant...
Anne didn't want to have children and she takes the contraceptive pill (women are free to decide that)

After you understand that the story is about a couple who want to continue living together despite 15 years having passed... there will be choices that the player can make
But the story is based on awakening the sexual pleasure that after 15 years is no longer present ...
they love each other in a romantic platonically way now and both no longer have sexual attraction...

The game is based on: the player must ensure that the couple does not divorce because this causes GAME-OVER
If someone steals Anna from Tony or if Tony falls in love with someone else breaking the relationship with Anne... the result is game over again

each one of the two must freely express their desire for sex .. the player can choose some events ... but he must manage not to get them to divorce

and reading your rants.. THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU... (but you will miss a masterpiece)
Originally that was just one of three paths. There was an NTR (behind Tony's back), a cuckold, and a swingers path for Ann. Haven't played the reboot version since the first release cause I'm waiting for the changes in the story to be more noticeable. Hopefully he hasn't restricted the story to just one path in the reboot.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Originally that was just one of three paths. There was an NTR (behind Tony's back), a cuckold, and a swingers path for Ann. Haven't played the reboot version since the first release cause I'm waiting for the changes in the story to be more noticeable. Hopefully he hasn't restricted the story to just one path in the reboot.
I agree, that this game is a three route game in which, in every version, the developer lost the thread, and sooner or later the paths are mixed without the possibility of choices of us. In spite of this, I have to agree with 88stanford88 too. In the real life there are some open marriages, in which husband and wife love each other even with sexual attraction for each other. I didn't played the endings of chaters 1-14 and chapter 15, but I assume that they miss the classical (bad, neutral, good) closures of these type of games.

Feb 12, 2021
the game is not for you!

your post is 5x longer than mine, n don't even get me started on the other thread, b/t u n Zara...but I'M RANTING?? guess i had u figured all wrong

YES!! THIS is what i'm talking about!! we need those NTR n cuckold paths!! nobody ever said anything about them divorcing...THANK YOU for ACTUALLY having the reading comprehension above a 5th-grade level :unsure: :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
I agree, that this game is a three route game in which, in every version, the developer lost the thread, and sooner or later the paths are mixed without the possibility of choices of us. In spite of this, I have to agree with 88stanford88 too. In the real life there are some open marriages, in which husband and wife love each other even with sexual attraction for each other. I didn't played the endings of chaters 1-14 and chapter 15, but I assume that they miss the classical (bad, neutral, good) closures of these type of games.
Yeah, all the paths kinda merged and the variety between them was less and less. Cant blame the guy though. As far as I know he's the only one working on it so he has to write the story (3 technically, one for each path), create the art, do scene coordination, ext ext by himself and try to release it in a timely manner. So I wouldn't be surprised if he did slim it down to one path just to cut his work load in half and write a more cohesive story.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
No restrictions
The story is the same with detailed dialogs and more nd better renders
Martin (me ;) ) is a MainStay character so the cuckold route will be there with more details on Anna thoughts--

maybe some side characters and less harem scenes for Tony...
the Original title was "the cuckold"

of corse depend on the choices you made

here is a post that can help you...
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-2-mircom3d.7192/post-10190687

Reactions: Sinner87

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
your post is 5x longer than mine, n don't even get me started on the other thread, b/t u n Zara...but I'M RANTING?? guess i had u figured all wrong
Next time try to not forget the CAPS LOCK on!
how do you expect it to be understood if you scream as if someone has stepped on your toes?
I agree, that this game is a three route game in which, in every version, the developer lost the thread, and sooner or later the paths are mixed without the possibility of choices of us.
in any case for me there are only 2 paths so I do not agree with the mixed path thing that also in the last Ch 14 there are 2 different paths and they are not mixed

IMPORTANT... DO NOT USE THE MOD... IS THE MOD THAT MIXED THE PATHS

all paths are for save their relationship... and for me there is only one path:

Spice up the sexual life with reciprocal freedom to the max perversions possible

the great ending possible is if Anne forgets to take the pill and gets pregnant!

There will be some different endings in the day where she stop to assume contraceptive pills that leads in black white or mixed colors baby girls ;)
obviously she will have six or seven little gems in her belly after years of taking pills and multiple colors cocks including whites, blacks and yellows :cool:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
we need those NTR n cuckold paths!!
if NTR definition means for you steal the wife to Tony
And if cuckold for you is a loser that gets abandoned by his wife

THIS TYPE OF NTR HAS NEVER BEEN IN THIS GAME... AND WILL NEVER BE IN THE ORIGINAL STORY AS WELL!

netorase yes..... netorare no (the tag is wrong)
cheating yes
swinging yes
cuckold yes but only voluntarily with pleasure of both of them

NTR yes if it MEANS NETORASE

They are still together and on the same page because they love each other in any scenes and both of them sometimes do sex on the back of the other one based on the choices!
there are different event depending on the choices the player takes

but break the couple will be a game over!
If Tony love to just watch Anne fucked by others she will love to be watched by him being fucked by others
This is RECIPROCAL!

The only mixed paths are when the player can choose if Tony join the sex or just watch! BUT THIS is normal when you want spice up the sexual life
sometimes he will join and some other time he will just jerk watching her... both cases are a way to participate in the sex action

With Martin(me) there will be Anne that do sex on his back but at the same time Tony will do sex with other girls on the Anne back!!!

The main point of the game is not to break their relationship.

That is why i do not mentioned NTR because is a therm that means to much different things that will never happen in this game!

Last edited:

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Next time try to not forget the CAPS LOCK on!
how do you expect it to be understood if you scream as if someone has stepped on your toes?

in any case for me there are only 2 paths so I do not agree with the mixed path thing that also in the last Ch 14 there are 2 different paths and they are not mixed

IMPORTANT... DO NOT USE THE MOD... IS THE MOD THAT MIXED THE PATHS

all paths are for save their relationship... and for me there is only one path:

Spice up the sexual life with reciprocal freedom to the max perversions possible

the great ending possible is if Anne forgets to take the pill and gets pregnant!

There will be some different endings in the day where she stop to assume contraceptive pills that leads in black white or mixed colors baby girls ;)
obviously she will have six or seven little gems in her belly after years of taking pills and multiple colors cocks including whites, blacks and yellows :cool:
In the 14th Ch there are 2 paths, but I hope, that in the new TACO rewriting would be 3 paths. The new TACO rewritings will have multiple endings, as Mircom declared, so the pregnant ending will be one of them.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
if NTR definition means for you steal the wife to Tony
And if cuckold for you is a loser that gets abandoned by his wife

THIS TYPE OF NTR HAS NEVER BEEN IN THIS GAME... AND WILL NEVER BE IN THE ORIGINAL STORY AS WELL!

netorase yes..... netorare no (the tag is wrong)
cheating yes
swinging yes
cuckold yes but only voluntarily with pleasure of both of them

NTR yes if it MEANS NETORASE

They are still together and on the same page because they love each other in any scenes and both of them sometimes do sex on the back of the other one based on the choices!
there are different event depending on the choices the player takes

but break the couple will be a game over!
If Tony love to just watch Anne fucked by others she will love to be watched by him being fucked by others
This is RECIPROCAL!

The only mixed paths are when the player can choose if Tony join the sex or just watch! BUT THIS is normal when you want spice up the sexual life
sometimes he will join and some other time he will just jerk watching her... both cases are a way to participate in the sex action

With Martin(me) there will be Anne that do sex on his back but at the same time Tony will do sex with other girls on the Anne back!!!

The main point of the game is not to break their relationship.

That is why i do not mentioned NTR because is a therm that means to much different things that will never happen in this game!
What a load of bull crap.

Yes going on the cluster fuck of the previous version of this game they are still together BUT Tony is starting to question his relationship with Anne. This starts when she is having sex with a guy in one of the huts on the beach, Tony who is unaware that it was his wife at first spies them whilst on a lone walk on the beach when his discovers its Anne his starts to wonder how many times she has sex without his knowledge. There is another scene in the hotel bar when Anne has supposedly gone to bed early cause she was tired Tony goes down to the bar for a drink only later to find Anne on the dance floor making a show of herself to everyone in the club being the whore that she is.

You claim to be Martin so I will refer to him as you as that seems to be what you want.

You have fucked up other relationships of your son by stealing the Gf's away from Tony and you are trying to do the same with Anne. Are you really that sad and lonely that you can't get a gf of your own without stealing others gf's.
If it is such an open relationship that Anne and Tony have then why does she lie to Tony about working for you and fucking you. There is also the whole Ryan thingy. She lies to Tony about playing with Ryan on his second visit and continues to lie to him about sexting with Ryan after that debacle.

You mention about Tony joining in the sex action with Anne and whomever she is fucking with. Yet she clearly says during one scene with DRE I think it was that she wished that Tony didn't join in.
You say that Anne and Tony both have sex with others behind each others backs. Yet (and this is the way that I have played the game) Anne expresses that she doesn't want Tony to have sex with any of his co-workers, which he being the loyal loving and respectful husband doesn't do yet she not only has sex with you, her husbands father but also her boss walker and many others. Yes at first Tony was pushing Anne to sleep with her first boss that was before Anne forbid Tony from sleeping with his co-workers.

You and others just won't admit that Anne is just a lying, cheating cheap ass whore who has no respect for her husband.

It remains to be seen if Mircom will change this in the new reboot of the game. I for one certainly hopes he does and the best thing he can do is write you out of the storey or has Tony grow a set of balls and cut you and Anne out of his life for good and get with any of the other more beautiful women in the game.

Also you claim that Anne and Tony have been together since high school. This can't be the case other wise you wouldn't have stolen his previous Gf from him. Unless of course your into jailbait which to be honest wouldn't surprise me. It probably how a said pathetic man like Martin gets his kicks

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You and others just won't admit that Anne is just a lying, cheating cheap ass whore who has no respect for her husband.
are you sure?
I have no problem to admit that
but they are always on the same page and there was a problem just in this thing in the previous version were Tony can fuck other girls and Anne instead is faithful to him
At this revision it will no longer be possible to have this.
everything will be reciprocal... if he fucks other women behind his wife's back she will do the same
one scene with DRE I think it was that she wished that Tony didn't join in.
bullshit! this dialog was only in your dream!
this is Troy (but the next pics will be with Dre) when Anna tells tony about the adventure she had at the spa
thisistroy.jpg
here there is Dre but Anna is talking whit her husband
but this is Dre.33.jpg
and hre is the end of that scene were Anne preparing for Tony the show he loves to watch
and here is Annathat are .34.jpg

at this point you have to post a screenshot with the dialogue were Anne says that she don't want to be watched by tony when she fucks with DRE!

It remains to be seen if Mircom will change this in the new reboot of the game. I for one certainly hopes he does and the best thing he can do is write you out of the storey or has Tony grow a set of balls and cut you and Anne out of his life for good and get with any of the other more beautiful women in the game.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
DREAM ON!
That nonsense will never take a place in TACOS.
if their marriage end the player will get a GAME OVER!
Also you claim that Anne and Tony have been together since high school. This can't be the case other wise you wouldn't have stolen his previous Gf from him.
THEY know each other since the high school ...
EDIT: This was when they were in the 2nd year of college
for sure because it is written also in TACOS prologue...
when I (as Martin) stole Emma from my son Tony it was during high school...she was 18??? or so she told me she was tony's girlfriend but Tony was fifteen years old (so I didn't believe her that much because they were studying in the same class)
but what madman would refuse to fuck and start a relationship with a teenage girl like Emma?:devilish:
she offered herself to me
I was around 40 at that times and I was recently divorced so we dated and Tony noticed me with Emma we have been together for 1 or 2 years even if Tony hated me for this until the day he invited me to fucks Anne in his bathroom ;) (but Maybe he still hate me a bit)
After a few months Tony got engaged to Anne So Martin(me) I'm the one

there will never be a stolen wife or a loser cuckold in this game the reason for this remake is precisely to change the dialogues that sometimes confuse ideas and correct some mistakes that could make you think they would get divorced...
it is very clear even at the beginning of TACOS
if the player forces too much Anne she divorces...
Game over means THE COUPLE BREAKS
The title is Adventurous COUPLE
if the couple breaks is GAME OVER!

Also at the chapter 14 or 15 there (if I remember well)k is game over that for sure is related with the break of the couple

there will be endings... but this story is inspired on the real dev life with his wife...
Mircom was in a vacation with his wife for a spring break as he write in patreon post i March...
This idea was taken from a real life group that my wife and I were a part of.
The quote is from what Mircom3D declared in the question time
that's means that they are together also today
and the story was taken from a real life group that Mircom wife were part of

of course porting a real story in a adult game requires some exageration and requires to change some part fictionalizing about things that never happened
but I'm sure they are still together in the real life

I can't wait to see what's happened in the Uncle Robert club :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: ant007

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
are you sure?
I have no problem to admit that
but they are always on the same page and there was a problem just in this thing in the previous version were Tony can fuck other girls and Anne instead is faithful to him
At this revision it will no longer be possible to have this.
everything will be reciprocal... if he fucks other women behind his wife's back she will do the same

bullshit! this dialog was only in your dream!
this is Troy (but the next pics will be with Dre) when Anna tells tony about the adventure she had at the spa
View attachment 2569288
here there is Dre but Anna is talking whit her husband
View attachment 2569319
and hre is the end of that scene were Anne preparing for Tony the show he loves to watch
View attachment 2569335

at this point you have to post a screenshot with the dialogue were Anne says that she don't want to be watched by tony facking DRE!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
DREAM ON!
That nonsense will never take a place in TACOS.
if their marriage end the player will get a GAME OVER!

THEY know each other since the high school for sure because it is written also in TACOS prologue...
when I (as Martin) stole Emma from my son Tony it was during high school...she was 18??? or so she told me she was tony's girlfriend but Tony was fifteen years old (so I didn't believe her that much because they were studying in the same class)
but what madman would refuse to fuck and start a relationship with a teenage girl like Emma?:devilish:
she offered herself to me
I was around 40 at that times and I was recently divorced so we dated and Tony noticed me with Emma we have been together for 1 or 2 years even if Tony hated me for this until the day he invited me to fucks Anne in his bathroom ;) (but Maybe he still hate me a bit)
After a few months Tony got engaged to Anne So Martin(me) I'm the one

there will never be a stolen wife or a loser cuckold in this game the reason for this remake is precisely to change the dialogues that sometimes confuse ideas and correct some mistakes that could make you think they would get divorced...
it is very clear even at the beginning of TACOS
if the player forces too much Anne she divorces...
Game over means THE COUPLE BREAKS
The title is Adventurous COUPLE
if the couple breaks is GAME OVER!

Also at the chapter 14 or 15 there (if I remember well)k is game over that for sure is related with the break of the couple

there will be endings... but this story is inspired on the real dev life with his wife...
Mircom was in a vacation with his wife for a spring break as he write in patreon post i March...

The quote is from what Mircom3D declared in the question time
that's means that they are together also today
and the story was taken from a real life group that Mircom wife were part of

of course porting a real story in a adult game requires some exageration and requires to change some part fictionalizing about things that never happened
but I'm sure they are still together in the real life

I can't wait to see what's happened in the Uncle Robert club :cool:
..."one scene with DRE I think it was that she wished that Tony didn't join in."... I remember the scene also, and it happened at the very beginning of the game. It was one of the least 3 occasions, when Anne refused Tony. In the other scene she moved from their bedromm to Eric's bedroom, and she made sex with Eric all night, even in the morning, and in the third scenes she had sex with Martin in the bathroom, in sight of Tony.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
."one scene with DRE I think it was that she wished that Tony didn't join in."... I remember the scene also, and it happened at the very beginning of the game. It was one of the least 3 occasions, when Anne refused Tony.
you think????
so you are not sure???
so this is just a BULLSHIT!!!

if it is at the very beginning? DRE is not at the very beginning :p
maybe are you talking about the first vacation?
Dre is not in the first vacation:cool:

if it was at the very beginning Why I do not see that scene in TACOS??... this meaning that I'm right
The game was reworked to avoid any misunderstanding in the dialogs

breaking the couple relationship is GAME OVER

I have the game ready to go... that dialog will never happened
that scenes was only in the dreams of some TAC hater...

Anne meets Dre at the gym for the first time at Chapter 4 (so after 21th day)
The first time with DRE is ib Chapter 4 in the 14full version
almost all the week os dedicated to dre... Anna startet to talk about DRE with Tony and she tell him everything
first time DRE.jpg dre.jpg Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 17.30.51.jpg Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 17.31.50.jpg Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 16.44.28.jpg Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 17.30.51.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 16.45.46.jpg

As you can see the latex lvr sentence is a total non sense.. maybe he never play this game and all his post are just FAKES

Tony is proud of Anne and she loves to tell Tony when she fucks with other specially in the forst 7 chapter where the cheating path is not started...
The cheating path starts with Martin

The rework was made to get back to the Original story where THERE IS NO PLACE for NTR understood as stealing Tony's wife or understood as if the cuckold is a loser who is humiliated by his wife...
This GAME IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE FOR YOU! if you are looking for this useless NTR manga style tag

This was the cause the game get out of Mircom hands... and that is way there is TACOS!
AN ORIGINAL STORY MASTERPIECE!

THERE ARE NO SIMILAR STORIES IN THE ADULT GAME WORLD BECAUSE THIS IS BASED ON THE REAL LIFE

As you can see I understood your rants very well... Ithere is no similarity of my interests with yours
NTR is not like you think in this game

I REPEAT

THIS GAME IS NOT FOT YOU!
How you dare to post to me as if I was not understanding your previous post?
My post is 5x longer than yours because I had to explain you why your NTR way does not fit with TACOS.

My replay is perfect

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-2-mircom3d.7192/post-10605459

for those who is interested i posted the link of my previous post

i posted the link of my 5x longer replay to you because i think you have to read it again and again!
Does part 2 have a whole week ?
Day 14... the part 3 will be up to day 21

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes