Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
In any case, this thread now needs a rape tag. Eric finger-fucking his "sister" without her knowing is rape.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
i think the main problem here, our couple not really deeply love each other or not ready for an open relationship.
yes they are in a relationship since 8/9 years now... 3/4 as college girlfriend and 5 as marriage couple
their ar not in romantic relationship anymore... the romance is gone

It is clear in the OP... they have decided to regain the relationship using the kinkies
mc has a kink....
Also Anne has her kink related to the exhibitionism
Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 11.23.03.jpg
Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 11.23.18.jpg
anne either dont love mc
Yeah they both arein the ending phase if the marriage!
1683999551990.png

cmon just before it you gave bj a guy and then fucked another, then when you fuck this guy which known about 8 hours; you would not say that.
in this dialogue she is talking to Tony in an open and loyal way to a question that her husband asks her! She is talking with whom she has been close for years... this means that they love each other but have lost the will to have sex and a sexless marriage is bound to end
ristom.jpg
This is the continuation of the dialogue between them
bbbbslove.jpg
Tony is the one she loves! (this is a fact written in the game) and it is a game where player choices matter
let's be real here. these are just fictional characters whom we've given so much attention. dev is just going for anything unhinged. mostly, no difference for variables on choices. one party just asking for more and you either lose her or give permission. this is not a healthy relationship or marriage. maybe f buddies could work.
As I said choices matter... we are at day 21 at this point and Tony is still a little bit insecure of Anne because IT IS THE FIRST TIME that they are trying where the plan will lead and both of them are on the same page but Anne is exhibitionism and Tony is a voyeur
the kinks are different if you are a straight male like Tony or straight female (with bisexuals experiences) as Anne is... it is not that Tony can show his beautiful ass like a gay :ROFLMAO: ...

The Tony plan is showing her to strangers, Anne accepted ...but the reason to do that is ignite the desire for sex between them that was no more present in their relationship
btw i am okay with it anyway, i would push anne extreme cause it will give me hot scenes for quick fap. but this is a badly missed opportunity, i want to take game seriously but i cant with this build. i could go for a unique gameplay for my tastes and reject bunch of douchebags from anne or mc perspective but it is not this game.

well anne hot as f and i like the game for it.
(y)this is the spirit to play for you and for those who have never been in a long relationship with a wife with the kinks desires of Anne...
Remember that Tony married a hottie who has always dressed sexy and her kink was showing off her beauty around

Would you have ever married a woman like Anne?... do you consider her wife material?

I think many of you don't understand the type of relationship written in this game... but I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with this hot-wife.
Unless you try to rape her because after that you will have to deal with uncle Robert:cool:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
yes they are in a relationship since 8/9 years now... 3/4 as college girlfriend and 5 as marriage couple
their ar not in romantic relationship anymore... the romance is gone

It is clear in the OP... they have decided to regain the relationship using the kinkies

Also Anne has her kink related to the exhibitionism
View attachment 2619560
View attachment 2619561

Yeah they both arein the ending phase if the marriage!
Where in the game does it say they are in the ending phase of the marriage. It doesnt. They both realise that the sex in the relationship has become boring and they agree to explore options to spice up their sex life... I never dispute that Tony's ultimate goal is to share Anne with others. But they have to work up to that. Baby steps like it says on the opening page description.
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
Also where does it say how long they were together before they got married. It just says that they met in college and soon after were married.
in this dialogue she is talking to Tony in an open and loyal way to a question that her husband asks her! She is talking with whom she has been close for years... this means that they love each other but have lost the will to have sex and a sexless marriage is bound to end
View attachment 2619589
This is the continuation of the dialogue between them
View attachment 2619595
Tony is the one she loves! (this is a fact written in the game) and it is a game where player choices matter
Whose fault is it that they don't have sex?
When Tony suggests having sex Anne always says she is tired. Tony only gets to have (pity) sex with his wife if he lets her have sex with strangers. He gets a 5 min bj and a day later gets a 5 min quickie.
As I said choices matter... we are at day 21 at this point and Tony is still a little bit insecure of Anne because IT IS THE FIRST TIME that they are trying where the plan will lead and both of them are on the same page but Anne is exhibitionism and Tony is a voyeur
the kinks are different if you are a straight male like Tony or straight female (with bisexuals experiences) as Anne is... it is not that Tony can show his beautiful ass like a gay :ROFLMAO: ...
It remains to be seen if choices will mater or not.
The Tony plan is showing her to strangers, Anne accepted ...but the reason to do that is ignite the desire for sex between them that was no more present in their relationship
Exactly to show her to strangers but not for her to fuck those strangers just yet. They have to take it slowly using BABY STEPS
(y)this is the spirit to play for you and for those who have never been in a long relationship with a wife with the kinks desires of Anne...
Remember that Tony married a hottie who has always dressed sexy and her kink was showing off her beauty around

Would you have ever married a woman like Anne?... do you consider her wife material?
Again with the obsession of weather players have a relationship or not. I do and in my opinion my wife is on par with Anne except my wife has long red hair. But as Anne is fake then there is no comparison.
I think many of you don't understand the type of relationship written in this game... but I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with this hot-wife.
Unless you try to rape her because after that you will have to deal with uncle Robert:cool:
How do you know that they will have to deal with uncle Robert, He isn't even in the game yet. Remains to be seen if he will be in the game

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Where in the game does it say they are in the ending phase of the marriage. It doesnt. They both realise that the sex in the relationship has become boring and they agree to explore options to spice up their sex life...
Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 17.06.50.jpg
Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 17.07.05.jpg Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 17.07.32.jpg
I don't think it takes a genius to figure out their relationship is about to end if you read these dialogues
Recently (after 5 years of marriage) something has changed ALSO for Anne...
I never dispute that Tony's ultimate goal is to share Anne with others. But they have to work up to that. Baby steps like it says on the opening page description.
I'm not disputing with you...
where is written in the game "Baby Steps"?
Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
you take too literally a presentation of the game written years ago that maybe wasn't written by the author and all presenations are obviously made to do not spoiler the storyline....you are disputing against the written dialogues in the game
you don't get tired of repeating the same meaningless phrases over and over again
Also where does it say how long they were together before they got married. It just says that they met in college and soon after were married.
I make Tacos dialogue speak to answer you this
firstday college.jpg Anne meet tonysecond.jpg
Anne then met Tony in her second year through Nicole and they soon began dating
soonaftercollege they were married.jpg
Soon after college they were married....
5years later.jpg
This means they met second year through and usually college is 5 years long so 4 years or 3 if they was fast to graduate and when the game begins they have been married for 5 years... so 4 college years +5 = 9 years of romantic relationship or 8 in the case of fast graduation
Whose fault is it that they don't have sex?
When Tony suggests having sex Anne always says she is tired.
it's the fault of whoever made the wrong choice.. you made it, it's your fault and she get mad if you do wrong choices against your own plan to share her (baby steps is not written in the game) but forsure is the first real step to prove her that you are rock solid in regaining the sex that is being lost in the relationship!
remember... their relationship is going to end....as is written in the game
but
before leaving for the weekend they had great sex many times after the challenges suggested in the emails by the site Adventurous Couple
Tony only gets to have (pity) sex with his wife if he lets her have sex with strangers. He gets a 5 min bj and a day later gets a 5 min quickie.
Exactly perhaps these are the "BABY STEPS" that are discussed in the OP presentation they starting to do quickie like as they doing when they was young students at the school
they cum very fast because now they are too much aroused when fuck :ROFLMAO:
Sorry I'm kidding
the game doesn't tell every day but i have at least 4 scenes where Anne gets tired after fucking tony
But they fucked in the game
I'm preparing a folder for you with TONY&ANNE sex scenes ;)
I've got 3 sex scenes before the weekend

cummm.jpg
exausted.jpg
She is TIRED AFTER HAVING SEX WITH TONY... so the sex was very hard!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yesss.jpg
tiredafter sex.jpg
Again she is tired after sex because they are fucking very like never in the latest year
they are starting to fuck like as the college years

It remains to be seen if choices will mater or not.
for now the choices matter ...yes they matter and matter:cool:...
she is tired before to have sex (bc their relationship is going to end) ONLY if the MC makes choices to block the plan to share her with strangers
Exactly to show her to strangers but not for her to fuck those strangers just yet. They have to take it slowly using BABY STEPS
BUT 8/9 YEARS OF RELATIONSHIP ARE GONE!
The "BABY STEPS" are FOCUSED on regain the sex attraction that was no more he same as it was years and years ago.
Again with the obsession of weather players have a relationship or not. I do and in my opinion my wife is on par with Anne except my wife has long red hair. But as Anne is fake then there is no comparison.
Your wife with red hair?
I agree Anne can't compare to your wife...just like you can't compare to Tony.
at day 21 Anne always tells everything to Tony.. unless there are reasons that will arise in the future...
but for now we are on day 21 of the game written by Mircom3D and at the moment Anne is loyal... but if Tony disappoints her she gets angry....and I think you are angry about what?... Maybe because you have pissed off with your choice?
How do you know that they will have to deal with uncle Robert, He isn't even in the game yet. Remains to be seen if he will be in the game
This is easy!
Do you remember this scene in the previous version of the game?
Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 19.13.06.jpg
Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 19.13.43.jpg
Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 19.14.10.jpg
Evidently they wanted to kill Tony and rape Anne
BBBUUUUTTTTT Suddenly my bro is always ready... because all the Alleys in this city belong to UNCLE ROBERT
Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 19.15.50.jpg
there is a great scene with choices in the dead game where they have to thank Uncle Robert!
Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 19.16.16.jpg

as you can see I think I answered with facts (and some funny jokes to avoid boredom) to all your doubts... I think you should stop fighting against me... you always make a terrible impression with this useless attempts to discredit the facts that I have described...
I've already answered some of your repetitive questions in the end of this too long post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10614044

Why you do not just link me some of your old posts?
I think you are repeating and repeating the same nonsense to me and I really don't know why!

today is Sunday so I got the time to replay you

Thanks

Edit:I forget to add the save for the scene of Anne's attempted rape foiled by uncle Robert that works in CH14
Edit again;
to say_ no rape in this game as the dev said in his recent post here

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Akhen101

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
View attachment 2620221
View attachment 2620223 View attachment 2620225
I don't think it takes a genius to figure out their relationship is about to end if you read these dialogues
Recently (after 5 years of marriage) something has changed ALSO for Anne...
Sorry but it is you that is guessing that their marriage is nearing the end. There is more to a marriage than sex. It says clearly that it is their sex life that they want to put the spark back.
I'm not disputing with you...
where is written in the game "Baby Steps"?
you take too literally a presentation of the game written years ago that obviously wasn't written by the author and you dispute against the written dialogues in the game
It says it in the description of of the game on the home page and that was updated when the new revamp of the game was released.
And if the Dev didn't write that then who did. Maybe it was Mickie Mouse.

you don't get tired of repeating the same meaningless phrases over and over again

I make Tacos dialogue speak to answer you this
View attachment 2620280 View attachment 2620286
Anne then met Tony in her second year through Nicole and they soon began dating
View attachment 2620307
Soon after college they were married....
View attachment 2620308
This means they met second year through and usually college is 5 years long so 4 years or 3 if they was fast to graduate and when the game begins they have been married for 5 years... so 4 college years +5 = 9 years of romantic relationship or 8 in the case of fast graduation
I don't dispute what you say however you are guessing again. Some college courses are only a year long, Some are three years long, There are also some that are 5 years and even 7 years
You say that you are stating facts but quite clearly you are guessing. Nowhere in the game does it say how long the couple were in college for.
it's the fault of whoever made the wrong choice.. you made it, it's your fault and she get mad if you do wrong choices against your own plan to share her (baby steps is not written in the game) but forsure is the first real step to prove her that you are rock solid in regain the sec relationship lost!
remember... their relationship is going to end....as is written in the game
but
before leaving for the weekend they had great sex many times after the challenges suggested in the emails by the site Adventurous Couple
Again you are wrong. Tony never refuses to have sex with Anne. It is always Anne who refuses Tony. At the moment I play tony as being faithful but if it continues the way that it is where Anne has sex with strangers over having sex with her husband then I will play Tony being unfaithful.
The couple don't have that much sex together. So far in the current game they have sex as follows.
Day 1 They have sex after Anne has shower.
Day 2 They have sex after they get home from from the mall where Anne was flashing other shoppers.
Day 3 No Sex
Day 4 No Sex but Anne masturbates in the bedroom
Day 5 Again after the return home from the mall where Anne has been teasing other shoppers by flashing them, Tony gives Anne oral sex but get nothing in return.
Day 6 & 7 No sex
Day 8 they have sex in the kitchen
Day's 9 & 10 No Sex
Day 11 They have sex
Day 12 No sex
Day 13 Anne gets massage from Ryan and also oral sex. Tony gets nothing from Anne even though he pushed Ryan to do what he did.
Day 14 Anne gets massaged by her brother.
Day 15 Anne gets groped by her step brother and gets finger fucked by him. After Anne Masturbates
Day 16 Nothing
Day 17 Anne returns from her visit to her Mom and step brother and refuses Tony sex saying she is too tired from the drive.
Day 18 & 19 Nothing
Day 20 Is the spa saga. He tony agrees he get's oral from Anne whilst she has been fucked by 2 guys and given oral by 3 guys
Day 21 The couple returns home. If Tony agreed then he gets a fuck if not then he gets nothing.

So in conclusion out of 21 days Tony gets to have sex with Anne 4/5 times. Anne has some form of sexual release 12 times in those 21 days by 6 different people (including Tony).
It is not Anne who is a slave to Tony, But Tony who is a slave to Anne. It is very much Anne's choice when she has sex and with whom.
Exactly perhaps these are the "BABY STEPS" that are discussed in the OP presentation they starting to do quickie as they was young at the school
they cum very fast because now they are too much aroused when fuck :ROFLMAO:
Sorry I'm kidding
Even if you do mean this as a joke I don't believe that is the case. The baby steps refers to taking it one step at a time. Even the Website hasn't suggested any sexual contact with a stranger as yet. This is where Anne is very much taking the bull by the horns and running with it. It is not Tony who is pushing Anne, It is Anne pushing Tony into it.
the game doesn't tell every day but i have at least 4 scenes where Anne gets tired after fucking tony
But they fucked in the game
I'm preparing a folder for you with TONY&ANNE sex scenes ;)
I've got 3 sex scenes before the weekend

View attachment 2620384
View attachment 2620390
She is TIRED AFTER HAVING SEX WITH TONY... so the sex was very hard!
View attachment 2620406
View attachment 2620407
Again she is tired after sex because they are fucking very like never in the latest year
they are starting to fuck like as the college years
Again you are guessing that they haven't had much sex in the past years. I agree they don't have as much sex as they used to when younger but that happens in any relationship. The secret to not breaking up is to communicate and As Anne and Tony are now doing they are experimenting to spice up their sex life. That does not mean that the wife should use sex as a weapon against her husband to be able to have sex with strangers and only if he agrees does he get the bare minimum of sex from his wife.
for now the choices matter ...yes they matter and matter:cool:...
she is tired before to have sex (bc their relationship is going to end) ONLY if the MC makes choices to block the plan to share her with strangers

BUT 8/9 YEARS OF RELATIONSHIP ARE GONE!
The "BABY STEPS" are FOCUSED on regain the sex attraction that was no more he same as it was years and years ago.

Your wife with red hair?
I agree Anne can't compare to your wife...just like you can't compare to Tony.
at day 21 Anne always tells everything to Tony.. unless there are reasons that will arise in the future...
but for now we are on day 21 of the game written by Mircom3D and at the moment Anne is loyal... but if Tony disappoints her she gets angry....and I think you are angry about what?... Maybe because you have pissed off with your choice?
I never tried to compare myself to Tony or any other character in the game. But the synopsis of the game is that we are Tony, We make the choices for Tony how we see fit.
To me It did not fit into the game after 3 weeks that he would agree to his wife having sex with strangers with little to no build up to that point. The Baby steps are, Flashing, Gradually getting more and more daring each time, She allows Ryan to give her a massage and oral sex, In my humble opinion the next step should have been tony seeing Anne giving someone else a blow job allow some time to process that scene and then to see Anne having sex with a stranger.
There is nothing in the lead up to the spa scene where we see Anne giving oral to anyone other than Tony. She goes straight from flashing and teasing the guys to having sex with them. Even though she claimed that she had no intention of having sex with them.
This is easy!
Do you remember this scene in the previous version of the game?
View attachment 2620483
View attachment 2620484
View attachment 2620486
Evidently they wanted to kill Tony and rape Anne
BBBUUUUTTTTT Suddenly my bro is always ready... because all the Alleys in this city belong to UNCLE ROBERT
View attachment 2620490
there i sa great scene with choices in thedead game where they have to thank Uncle Robert!
View attachment 2620509

as you can see I think I answered with facts (and some funny jokes to avoid boredom) to all your doubts... I think you should stop fighting against me... you always make a terrible impression with this useless attempts to discredit the facts that I have described...
I've already answered some of your repetitive questions in the end of this too long post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10614044
Now who talks about a dead version of the game?
I believe you were atempting to respond to my comment about uncle Robert not being in the game as yet and we don't know if he will ever be in the game. The only person who does know is Mircom. And as you said before you are not Mircom so you can not possibly know. Or maybe now you do have a crystal ball and can see what will happen in the game in the future.

Why you do not just link me some of your old posts?
I think you are repeating and repeating the same nonsense to me and I really don't know why!

today is Sunday so I got the time to replay you

Thanks

Edit:I forget to add the save for the scene of Anne's attempted rape foiled by uncle Robert that works in CH14
Again referring to the dead version of the game.

Simply put when I try linking to a previous quote many pages back it doesn't work for me. I know It is me that is doing something wrong but don't know what. I wish I did know what I am doing wrong cause it would save me and also other members alot of time.

Reactions: WoodyGB

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
1) "Baby steps" is not written in the game but only in old presentation of the OP
2) the dev clearly said that there is no and will never be rape in this game
3) I replay to your question about the fact that if anyone tries to rape Anne they will have to deal with uncle Robert because Martin's brother and the club scenes will be in the game future
4) about the numbrs of years Anne&Tony are in romantic relationship we can agree that they when before the age of 20 this couple have been engaged for about 4 years and that the game begins after 5 years of marriage (total about 9 years of great relationship) and the couple now is in crisis because there is no more sexual attraction.
5) The marriage is obviously near to the end
So in conclusion out of 21 days Tony gets to have sex with Anne 4/5 times. Anne has some form of sexual release 12 times in those 21 days by 6 different people (including Tony).
yes this is the game
I don't understand if you are complaining about it or you like it.
As the developer has already said, choices matter
They are using the exhibitionism and voyeurism to solve the crisis that the couple is going through and Tony will share his wife with strangers and some friend but the fact that some choices make Anne so angry and she doesn't want to have sex with Tony is part of the story and depend on the choices. They are using the exhibitionism and voierism to solve their marriage-crisis. Anne will discover his husband likes to watch her fucking with others and she will with "baby steps" find pleasure herself if her husband watches her during sex with others and maybe Anne will push Tony to have sex with others girls. (these are the steps to reach the goal) But all this will be transitory. It will probably last for 3, 4, even 6 months i hope, yes! But at some point there will certainly be consequences... maybe good or maybe bad...but surely something will happen and this phase of the marriage crisis that they are crossing will end in some way.
Everything is in the hands of the choices of the player who can choose the best path for him... (even if he could miss some "hot" scenes)

This story comes with a lot of contents... the story will reserve us brilliant surprises!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: latex lvr

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Tony is Anna's slave, not the other way around. And that's what Anne is using against Tony, and it's perfidious. If you don't let me fuck all I want, there's no sex for Tony. And if you let me, maybe you'll get something. It would still make sense to me if they were suggesting it on this couples forum. that Tony should try to invite other guys to play with Anne. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense. Of course, if we let or don't let Anne fuck whoever she wants, I'm a destructive influence on their relationship and nothing good will come of it. unless Anne gets pregnant by Tony, that's a good ending. Since I'm supposed to be 1-10 Ch of the game, I don't think we'll see scenes in Uncle Tony's bar, it was in Ch15. The creator himself said that this is the distant future. I even asked him that question myself.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Tony is the MC. Anne just does what Tony asks her to do, he always takes control and in the tub he has his own gopro cam he watches everything that happens underwater then texts Anne to tell her what to do and here arrives the choice for the player can do for The MC.... Anne only behaves basing to Tony's choices
The creator himself said that this is the distant future.
far future doesnt means that the scene at the club will not be in this game

• Angry

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
1) "Baby steps" is not written in the game but only in old presentation of the OP
I explained to you before that the baby steps comes from the new version of the game description. That was changed when the dev released the new version
Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-30
Release Date: 2023-04-21
Developer: Mircom3D - -
Censorship: No
Version: TACOS Part 3
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
It is you who is convinced that the description is for the old game which you said your self is dead version of the game.
This is another reason why I was suggesting that TACOS be given it own new thread. It would stop any confusion as to what is for the old game and what is for the new game.
I know you going to try and shut me down on that issue again but even you yourself are convinced that the description is for the old game.
You need to stop changing what you are saying either this thread is for the new version Tacos or it isn't. You can't keep changing to suit whatever you are arguing about.

2) the dev clearly said that there is no and will never be rape in this game
When have I have said anything about raping Anne.
3) I replay to your question about the fact that if anyone tries to rape Anne they will have to deal with uncle Robert because Martin's brother and the club scenes will be in the game future
I know perfectly well who uncle Robert was. He was in the old version of the game. The dead version.
Funny how when ever anyone replies about old version of the game it is met with "that is dead version of the game it is not relevant anymore.
Yet when you refer to old version of the game it is a valid point.
Uncle Robert is not yet in the new version of the game so it doesn't matter what he is or does cause as of yet he doesn't exist.
4) about the numbrs of years Anne&Tony are in romantic relationship we can agree that they when before the age of 20 this couple have been engaged for about 4 years and that the game begins after 5 years of marriage (total about 9 years of great relationship) and the couple now is in crisis because there is no more sexual attraction.
5) The marriage is obviously near to the end
Again nowhere in the game or the description does it say how long the couple were together before getting married. Yes it says they met in the second year of college. That could have been their last year of college if it was a two year degree. I know for a fact that your can do a computer engineering/Programming degree in 2 years cause I myself did it. We don't know what degree Anne did but I would guess something to do with childminding as the game says she is a Nanny/housemaid to Kenny and Candice and their children.
On this assumption they have been together for 6 maybe 7 years in total
Again nowhere in the game or description does it say that there is no more sexual attraction or that the marriage is ending. It just says how their sex life has become boring

yes this is the game
I don't understand if you are complaining about it or you like it.
As the developer has already said, choices matter
They are using the exhibitionism and voyeurism to solve the crisis that the couple is going through and Tony will share his wife with strangers and some friend but the fact that some choices make Anne so angry and she doesn't want to have sex with Tony is part of the story and depend on the choices. They are using the exhibitionism and voierism to solve their marriage-crisis. Anne will discover his husband likes to watch her fucking with others and she will with "baby steps" find pleasure herself if her husband watches her during sex with others and maybe Anne will push Tony to have sex with others girls. (these are the steps to reach the goal) But all this will be transitory. It will probably last for 3, 4, even 6 months i hope, yes! But at some point there will certainly be consequences... maybe good or maybe bad...but surely something will happen and this phase of the marriage crisis that they are crossing will end in some way.
Everything is in the hands of the choices of the player who can choose the best path for him... (even if he could miss some "hot" scenes)

This story comes with a lot of contents... the story will reserve us brilliant surprises!
I have already said what my complaint is with this game, I'm not repeating it again
I will agree that it is Tony's plan to share his wife with others at some point but to do it 3 weeks into their new adventurous sex life is crazy. That is a spell for disaster.

The fact remains that before the spa weekend Anne refuses to have sex with Tony and he hasn't refused her to do anything.
It did not make sense to me at that point for Anne to jump on to the first strangers cock that she got to see. If as I have said countless times that there was more of a build up to that event with the baby steps that I have described then it would have made sense.
End of.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
When have I have said anything about raping Anne.
That was me. Eric touches and fingers Anne, then uses her hand to stimulate himself, while she's "sleeping" (which she isn't, but Eric doesn't know that). On this site, that's usually referred to as the all-too-standard "sleep rape" that litters countless games in this genre, though since Anne's secretly awake and enjoying herself, it's slightly less gross than usual. (That doesn't excuse Eric's actions, though; as far as he's concerned, he's consciously raping his sister in her sleep.) However, TACOS takes it a massive step farther when Eric confesses that he's "missed doing this to [her]"...something she wasn't aware of until that moment, because the previous times she really was asleep.

Molesting someone in their sleep who hasn't given you prior permission to do so, and doesn't even know you're doing it, is rape.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old&Useless

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I won't reply to previous meaningless and boring posts
but I only answer the following

The creator himself said that this is the distant future.
The fact remains that before the spa weekend Anne refuses to have sex with Tony and he hasn't refused her to do anything.
It did not make sense to me at that point for Anne to jump on to the first strangers cock that she got to see. If as I have said countless times that there was more of a build up to that event with the baby steps that I have described then it would have made sense.
here you talk about part 3 ...
well...
I may be wrong but I only managed to find 3 nights where the couple goes to sleep
the dialogues in the first night when the do not have sex ..
is after the phone call where anne tells tony about the Eric night (shewas at her mom home for some day)

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 18.59.36.jpg
she has been driving all day and is tired
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 18.59.53.jpg
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 19.00.11.jpg

The second night described in the game is
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 19.02.01.jpg
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 19.02.15.jpg
of course shewas out for work all day long
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 19.02.31.jpg
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 19.02.42.jpg

and this is the end of the scene
I can't find the dialogue where Tony tells Anna to run and she refuses him

and the followiong are the dialogues befor go to
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 19.09.04.jpg
Here Tony asking Anne about Nicole because she go at Nicole place in the last night before the weekend
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 19.09.24.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 19.09.34.jpg
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 19.09.48.jpg
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 19.09.59.jpg
Again Tony is going to bed to!
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 19.10.14.jpg
Anne has never refused to have sex with Tony…she only refuses to have sex if he pisses her off

maybe I missed something?...please would you post the dialogue where Anna expressly refuses to have sex with Tony...he doesn't ask her to have sex...it would be illogical...their relationship is about to end and there is no more sexual attraction

Anna in the previous days had sex everywhere with Tony and followed the suggestions he asked her to make on the phone...
Anne has always done what Tony wanted....
I suspect my version of the game is different from yours at this point

Well you have a different opinion than mine and I don't want to change your mind at all!
But then why do you want to change my mind?
is it really that important to you.. or maybe you are starting to realize that your vision of history is not the right one?
for me you are free to play and comment as you like about this story...
I simply don't agree with you!
Hope this is the end

Good luck bro

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Molesting someone in their sleep who hasn't given you prior permission to do so, and doesn't even know you're doing it, is rape.
Eric doesn't molest Anne
She is not sleeping because she is telling to Tony by a phone call
she is just pretending to sleep
here some dialog
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 19.58.24.jpg
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 19.58.36.jpg

So this is really a molested woman? is this your rape scene?
She is talking with Tony on the phone and he is picturing the scene in his mind!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(masterpiece)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
this is the Sadowdark question and the dev answer about Uncle Robert club of course no spoiler because the dev answer without spoiler the future but in the previous vrsion Robert saves Anne

Question 10:Will we have a choice or do we want Anne to work at Uncle Tony's club?

Dev answer: This is far in future but their will be choices as to how she behaves in the club.
I just want to point out the answer... "there will be choices" and "how Anne behaves in the club"
I think this means that before the finals there will be scenes at Uncle Robert's club... maybe I'm wrong?
we will see!

I was forgetting lst thing: THERE IS NO RAPE WITHOUT VIOLENCE or is required "rape drug" which is in any case VIOLENCE because the victim of the drug cannot wake up from the effect of the drug..

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I won't reply to previous meaningless and boring posts
but I only answer the following

here you talk about part 3 ...
well...
I may be wrong but I only managed to find 3 nights where the couple goes to sleep
the dialogues in the first night when the do not have sex ..
is after the phone call where anne tells tony about the Eric night (shewas at her mom home for some day)

View attachment 2626138
she has been driving all day and is tired
View attachment 2626153
View attachment 2626161

The second night described in the game is
View attachment 2626162
View attachment 2626164
of course shewas out for work all day long
View attachment 2626168
View attachment 2626173

and this is the end of the scene
I can't find the dialogue where Tony tells Anna to run and she refuses him

and the followiong are the dialogues befor go to
View attachment 2626196
Here Tony asking Anne about Nicole because she go at Nicole place in the last night before the weekend
View attachment 2626215

View attachment 2626225
View attachment 2626230
View attachment 2626236
Again Tony is going to bed to!
View attachment 2626248
Anne has never refused to have sex with Tony…she only refuses to have sex if he pisses her off

maybe I missed something?...please would you post the dialogue where Anna expressly refuses to have sex with Tony...he doesn't ask her to have sex...it would be illogical...their relationship is about to end and there is no more sexual attraction

Anna in the previous days had sex everywhere with Tony and followed the suggestions he asked her to make on the phone...
Anne has always done what Tony wanted....
I suspect my version of the game is different from yours at this point

Well you have a different opinion than mine and I don't want to change your mind at all!
But then why do you want to change my mind?
is it really that important to you.. or maybe you are starting to realize that your vision of history is not the right one?
for me you are free to play and comment as you like about this story...
I simply don't agree with you!
Hope this is the end

Good luck bro
I don't know, Anne and Tony have had a few sex scenes in my game, but I thought I would try something and decided not to let her continue in the hot tub and she got well pissed, pretending she wouldn't have let the guy fuck her, but on the other route she said the same and then let the guy fuck her and you didn't get a say in that part and then she let's the other guy, who came back, fuck her as well, but if you say no, she get real pissed and that's the end of any sex for you that night and the next night.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Day 5 Again after the return home from the mall where Anne has been teasing other shoppers by flashing them, Tony gives Anne oral sex but get nothing in return.
there is no payoff ot payout in this is clear thequestion/answer of the dev

question 8: These are the sentences the couple get from this forum, I never understood what they were for. They may not perform these tasks at all, they get nothing for them. This is redundant, or while it should provide stat points for being faithful or unfaithful, it would be more logical.
Dev answer: It’s not meant to be something that has a tangible payoff or payout. It’s about opening up Anne and the couple to adventurous sexy things to try out and become more free.
This idea was taken from a real life group that my wife and I were a part of.
I would especially like to point out a sentence "It’s not meant to be something that has a tangible payoff or payout" that should make it clear to you that...
if Anna does something Tony asks her to do then she has to reward him with sex
or any other tangible reward....
I don't know, Anne and Tony have had a few sex scenes in my game, but I thought I would try something and decided not to let her continue in the hot tub and she got well pissed, pretending she wouldn't have let the guy fuck her, but on the other route she said the same and then let the guy fuck her and you didn't get a say in that part and then she let's the other guy, who came back, fuck her as well, but if you say no, she get real pissed and that's the end of any sex for you that night and the next night.
we are day 21!
Guys come on they have been fucking together for over 5 years....at this stage their marriage is on the line and can fail...they are trying to experiment themselves.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
There is a difference between no sexual attraction and things getting boring/stale in the bedroom. I have never got the feeling that they aren't attracted to each other. Just that their sex life got boring and in turn less active. They needed a spark to break the monotony their sexlife has fallen into. Odds are they weren't all that adventurous with positions where it was either missionary or cowgirl and that got boring so they were having less frequent sex because of routine. The joy of it was lessened and they were only doing it because they felt obligated.

Honestly Tony has every right to want to take things slow with how they spice it up because it is something they are supposed to be doing together. The whole point is to improve their sexlife not just turn Anne into a mindless cumdump.

In earlier versions of the game Anne had much more reluctance compared to TACOS where she basically goes from zero to 100. The pacing just feels off and honestly it seems that story be damned just for the sake of the almighty fap content. Now i understand its an adult visual novel but remember it's still a novel. The story is important, if we wanted mindless sex there are easier ways to just get sex scenes (porn, adult comics ect).

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
(punctuation added for clarity)

Anne: "My mind was going nuts in anticipation...then the moment finally came, and he slid 2 fingers inside me. He came close to my ears, and then I heard him say, 'I've missed doing this to you so much.'"

Tony: "Holy shit baby, so this wasn't the first time?"

Anne: "Apparently, but I had no idea."

Thought experiment (because to suggest that you actually do this would be advising you to rape someone): go find a sleeping woman — or a woman that you have no reason to believe isn't sleeping — that's not your wife or girlfriend. Fondle her for a while, then shove your fingers into her vagina. Once you've done that, wake her up and, while you're at it, get the police on the line. Explain to both parties what you've just done. Since this apparently isn't rape, I'm sure it'll be fine with everyone and there will be absolutely no consequences.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 88stanford88

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
what is tacos on this game?.. and the game is chapter 15 latest?..want to start over again should i DL 14 and 15 or just the ch 15?

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes