the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part7b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Outside of farming juicy drama(Which I sometimes like to read as past time) through the thread over the years, I don't know that much about the game, can someone give me a condensed answer on why its called The Adventurous Couple Original Story? What made him deviate from his 'Original Story' in the first place? If I remember right the drama was about this turning more into NTR than Hotwife/Swinging like it was advertised? Was there more to it and how did we get there? :coffee:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheAdventurousCoupleOriginalStory-P7b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Outside of farming juicy drama(Which I sometimes like to read as past time) through the thread over the years, I don't know that much about the game, can someone give me a condensed answer on why its called The Adventurous Couple Original Story? What made him deviate from his 'Original Story' in the first place? If I remember right the drama was about this turning more into NTR than Hotwife/Swinging like it was advertised? Was there more to it and how did we get there? :coffee:
The creator always wanted to create an original game story as planned, but he began to listen to his supporters and implement their ideas. Which turned out to be bad for the game. There were many other problems with the game, including: The couple never established rules for their relationship. You can't control most of Anna actions , the statistics lied. Anna was fucking someone, they didn't tell Tony about it, she didn't get unfaithful status. The player's choices didn't matter much. Someone rejected Martin but he was still Ch15. Chapter 14 marks the couple's anniversary and the relationship appears to be improving. And then in chapter 15, it turns out that Anna cheated on Tony by not telling him that she was still fucking his father on their anniversaries.There were many paths in this game, but it was just an illusion, only one thing mattered: the cuckold Tony and Anna, a whore who was supposed to work in Uncle Tony's bar, fucking rich bar patrons for him for money and obtaining compromising information. For Uncle Tony. The dialogues did not mention all of Anna's actions. Just some speculation, maybe she did it or maybe she didn't. Over time there was less and less steam. Anna performed the sexual akacies herself. He gave Tony table scraps. But like an idiot, he was always happy about it. And she punished him by stopping sex when he didn't let Anna do something.

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
in the old version she specifically sought and agreed to work with private airlines as a flight attendant precisely because Martin was the one who requested her and being a new stewardess she has to practice,

And that job has a lot of sense inside the plot.. But it is not yet certain that in Tacos Anne will be a stewardess again. (just to avoid too much spoiler)

Also the earnings that are made working for small private airlines are much higher for sexy and available girls like Anne and she has much more free time to devote to getting fucked in all her beautiful holes... very special flight attendant for luxury and luxuriousness-lust services :devilish::ROFLMAO:
People often say that sex at high altitude is upsetting for women (the broken atmospheric pressure makes the holes tighten. I really suggest to have sex during a flight with yur girl.. is incredible! .. in fact if you look closely among the stewardesses there is also Emma (my ex) .. another total slut girl of mine! (y)

I don't think my wife Anne would accept to work for big company like as "American airline" or others where she would have to serve flights with 300 or more passengers...

And if you think well about it. such a demanding job would not fit the plot because it would take her away from home and from me (her husband) very often and for many many consecutive days.

Much better to work for the private flights where she can met business men and women or music stars and very rich Hollywood actors.
I think as her husband, I would have forbidden Anne to be a stewardess for low-cost airlines:cool:
Stanford is in his element now, Martin is in play. :cool:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I was wondering if it's possible to make the gorgeous wife cheat instead of just share? Or be the controlling partner, pushing the husband into cuck life?
Not sure why this offends people.

It's fiction and as such offers the opportunity of escapism thru a medium which also provides means of affecting outcome. Dominating, sharing, voyeurism and cuckdom are all a means of escaping the confines of a simplistic society.
Providing different kinks allows more people to be entertained by the work, which for me is great, regardless of
whatever I may require of it.

Jul 20, 2020
:unsure:Do you want any specific save?
Nothing specific. I had to move my entire system folders from my old pc to new pc but i was so dumb that i forgot to move save files and wiped my old pc completely, so now i have to start every VN games i usually play from beginning. I guess if someone share their save files with, i could a save lot of time.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Not sure why this offends people.

It's fiction and as such offers the opportunity of escapism thru a medium which also provides means of affecting outcome. Dominating, sharing, voyeurism and cuckdom are all a means of escaping the confines of a simplistic society.
Providing different kinks allows more people to be entertained by the work, which for me is great, regardless of
whatever I may require of it.
Because not everyone is into cheating. I am not, I like sharing. I don't mind if cheating is in the game, so long as it has it's own separate path and it's avoidable.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: CutieLvr and MikeOG

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I love the cuckold and sharing the best ! Love to see more double team sport !
How I see it, as long as these paths are available, they're still avoidable to those who aren't into it. You can even specify no NTR, change relations into siblings etc. Seems weird to me, with all these options now available, why serve vanilla after you've tasted neopolitan and cum in your pants?

etobicuck

Jun 21, 2023
It's heading to the same direction again. So many unnecessary and boring sex. So many forgettable characters. Uninteresting plot. The sex just becomes a routine.
its all old dudes and your dad ffs theres no kinky psychological play between the mc and anne anymore i think i skipped every single scene in this new update ntr haters and old man lovers rejoice

3.90 star(s) 122 Votes