Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Guys I've made a little "modding" on the script so it get easier to see all what the cheating route has to offer...

Only if you choose the right choices of course...

Changes: Fucking the MC's Dad in his hotel room, and the beach in now possible if you chose the cheating wife movie and then telling him to get inside the bathroom and having Anne being flirty with him, in this route she don't fucking him on the bathroom, but somehow fucking behind the MC's back fitted perfectly and all I had to do was change some values and the story remain the same...

I'm sorry @Mircom3D It fitted so smoothly that I didn't resisted...

Here the scripts just replace it on on "game" folder, make a back-up of the original before replacing it ...
You gave me a good ideea so i decided my own tweak to the cheating route since this path is overlooked... it includes Martin bathroom and morning scene like how i wanted to happen :). Also, beach scenes and spa..

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
So confusing.

1. What is the cleanup scene and how does one get it?
2. What path leads to the spa? I haven't even gotten the spa scene except by accident when I hit load on an old game and then it randomly appeared. Also - is that the first anal scene? No buildup? No talk or anal play and all of a sudden she is taking cock in her ass? Did I miss something? She'd need plenty of lube and probably a few weeks of buttplugs or she'd get wrecked.
3. Why are the decisions so arbitrary and scattered? They don't seem to make much sense.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The scene with MC boss's son is amazing... would be very exciting see Anna fuck with many virgin boys, she would teach all tricks to them!
However in this last update Anna cheating a lot (without husband get to know) also in MMF/cuckold path… maybe there should be more scenes where the husband watch Anna fucks other men!
If it's a cuckold path, then should be cuckold...

Reactions: Ricardo100

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
The scene with MC boss's son is amazing... would be very exciting see Anna fuck with many virgin boys, she would teach all tricks to them!
However in this last update Anna cheating a lot (without husband get to know) also in MMF/cuckold path… maybe there should be more scenes where the husband watch Anna fucks other men!
If it's a cuckold path, then should be cuckold...
True, the latest update scenes aren't really cuckold as Anna should be describing her exploits or showing the MC pics and videos of her exploits for it to be cuckolding. What Anna is doing on the NTR route is plain Adultery, but that can happen in cuckold relationships, it gets to a point where the wife gets addicted to all the male attention or becomes too lustful and starts simply cheating on her husband. It's what makes that lifestyle so dangerous for relationships.

Saying that, i don't mind at all, i'm having a great time playing through this game in different ways to see what happens. Although i still have no idea how to trigger the beach stranger scene or the photo shoot scene. I did find the swinger scene though which was fun!

Reactions: torkenstiem

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
True, the latest update scenes aren't really cuckold as Anna should be describing her exploits or showing the MC pics and videos of her exploits for it to be cuckolding. What Anna is doing on the NTR route is plain Adultery, but that can happen in cuckold relationships, it gets to a point where the wife gets addicted to all the male attention or becomes too lustful and starts simply cheating on her husband. It's what makes that lifestyle so dangerous for relationships.

Saying that, i don't mind at all, i'm having a great time playing through this game in different ways to see what happens. Although i still have no idea how to trigger the beach stranger scene or the photo shoot scene. I did find the swinger scene though which was fun!
Yeah but it does not make a lot of sense cheating since MC is happy to have her fucking other guys... why lie? For instance, the MC suggested her to fuck Troy in the last chapter. There would be great scenes if she told him everything (except dad). Of course in the cheating path she could hide things, more so if the MC told her that there were some guys off-limits, such as his friends, relatives, co-workers, etc...

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
He could even say: "You know, I dont want you to fuck my boss son or Ryan, because it woukd be embarassing"... and then she does that in secret. In the cuckold route, he could disagree but she does anyway and he accepts, or he accepts right away. Just ideas.

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
He could even say: You know, I dont want you to fuck my boss son or Ryan, because it woukd be embarassing... and then she does that in secret. In the cuckold route, he can disagree but she does anyway and he accepts, or he accepts right away.
I guess the taboo and excitement has worn off a bit for her as shes been sleeping with so many people. Maybe she's doing more extreme things like fucking off-limits people to get the rush as it's more taboo.

Reactions: mad_man64

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
I guess the taboo and excitement has worn off a bit for her as shes been sleeping with so many people. Maybe she's doing more extreme things like fucking off-limits people to get the rush as it's more taboo.
Yes but the thing is there is no off-limits people so far. The MC, if you choose to say to her that he does not bother if she fucks her father, is OK with her fucking everyone. There is no taboo anymore. There would be if he says that she cant fuck this or that guy

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Beach stranger scene - when watching movie with Anne choose Swing or Threesome and than interracial. Next choose cuckold path for Anne and Martin shower scene. And finally choose to decline swing couple and tell Anne to stay alone with them, if I recall correctly that should be it.
Photo shoot - I got it by choosing to watch cheating wife movie.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

For activate beach scene, photoshoot scene and spa scene you must reject the swinger neighbors and let Anne go with them… this work with MMF interracial (i have taken this path)

Reactions: acidnightmare

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I like this game and enjoyed this update waiting for chapter 10 would be hard. Now my watch begins.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes