skykingdom

Oct 17, 2017
Can some help with the prerequisites with having Anne staying with Swinger couple alone?
either she just follows or they say they just play with Couples. i did choose whatever on what Movie to see.
And Anne Went to the movie´s by herself.

Also, how to visit Zarah on Friday? anyone got a clue?
U need to decline on shannon for 2nd date at the diner then u will get zarah invitation to her apartment that day and not on friday

Reactions: Eye-switcher

aotp

Jun 1, 2017
4. Fucks Donny (Neighbors son) during the photo shoot (he cums on her ass).
5. Fucks Troy (Chloe's Husband) at the spa (he cums inside her). (It's uncertain whether or not Chloe and Troy are in an open relationship)
6. Has a 3some with Drake and Troy at the spa (they cum on her face).
How do you get to these scenes? Which chapters are they in? And what choices did you make to get there?

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
Because she always receives text message from Martin asking her to meet him in the coffee shop, and when MC asks her about it she always tells him the message is from Kenny. And dev did said that things do happen even if player don't get to see them. But I could be wrong though.
So you she cheats on you with your father even if you don't chose the NTR path? You just don't see it? I don't like that at all.

Unless the text message is actually from kenny if you don't choose the NTR route, that would make sense.

Edit: I did some testing, i used a save file before the sms is received on the non-NTR route and a save file after she would have already secretly met with Martin on the NTR route. The cuck, cheatanne, martin and martintues variables are not flagged. So as far as the game is concerned, the sms is not from martin on the non-NTR route and Anne didn't secretly meet with him.

Reactions: Morathi

aotp

Jun 1, 2017
Mircom3D has done an awesome job with this game. I love that there are so many variations and scenes and it takes effort to figure things out or try different things.

Just to add a counter to people saying things are a mess!

Jul 22, 2017
How do you get to these scenes? Which chapters are they in? And what choices did you make to get there?
As i remeber

1. On the doorway refuse swinger couples invitation and tell wifey to stay.
2. Tell martin go inside bathroom and watch her fuck him.

All those scenes in the new chapter.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Massive update and really got stuff rolling. Liked It alot just wished there where somewhat essier to see what decision lead where

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
How can i decline the invite at the swinging couple and get Anne to stay alone? Several people have mentioned it but i have tried to no avail?

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
How can i decline the invite at the swinging couple and get Anne to stay alone? Several people have mentioned it but i have tried to no avail?
When you are at their front door, decline the invitation, then tell her to stay. You won't get a scene, it will say you went home, but it allows you to get the other scenes later.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
@Qleaf Do you fancy a challenge dude?
Hi there, checked the game out and read about 30% of the script. The game mainly gives you the option to opt out of some scenes and there is no real consequences regarding the choices (i.e make wife loyal path, more horny). The path writen for the story is happening wither you like it or not, you just the the option not to “see” it.

I can do a simple guide for the choices which score most scenes/images. Unless further in the script the story diveds into different paths, can’t do much more. What do you think?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
When you are at their front door, decline the invitation, then tell her to stay. You won't get a scene, it will say you went home, but it allows you to get the other scenes later.
Exactly :)
I don't understand why rejecting the invitation of the swinger couple unlock all the cheating scenes, maybe because the rejecting makes Anne angry and she have the revenge cheating the husband...

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Edit: I did some testing, i used a save file before the sms is received on the non-NTR route and a save file after she would have already secretly met with Martin on the NTR route. The cuck, cheatanne, martin and martintues variables are not flagged. So as far as the game is concerned, the sms is not from martin on the non-NTR route and Anne didn't secretly meet with him.
Maybe variables influence the story maybe not, but I think variables are there only to decide what scenes players get to see. But this question only DEV can answer, since we can only speculate what is really going on with the story. And regarding the story to me it seems like there are no many different paths, but only one that is viewed from MC's and Anne's POV.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Maybe variables influence the story maybe not, but I think variables are there only to decide what scenes players get to see. But this question only DEV can answer, since we can only speculate what is really going on with the story. And regarding the story to me it seems like there are no many different paths, but only one that is viewed from MC's and Anne's POV.
When the choices are displayed on the screen i'll put a small hint of the consequences (in brackets), right after the end of the choice.
For example referring to the swinger's encounter:
Accept the invite (more swingers scenes in the future)
Decline the invite (more cheating scenes in the future)
In this way you know what brings in the future the choice that you make… it's simply!

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
When the choices are displayed on the screen i'll put a small hint of the consequences (in brackets), right after the end of the choice.
In this way you know what brings in the future the choice that you make… it's simply!
Like I said only DEV can answer that question.

Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018
Mircom3D has done an awesome job with this game. I love that there are so many variations and scenes and it takes effort to figure things out or try different things.

Just to add a counter to people saying things are a mess!
appreciate your POV
the reason why people are saying "mess" is because some of the "choices/triggers" to get the variations are not as clear cut as they should be. Some of them in fact, don't make any sense at all. And some which should make pretty obvious sense isn't part of the trigger. That is why "mess"

but it is an awesome game and we all love it which is why people are writing back. Constructive criticism maybe?

Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018
this is a very good idea!

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes