May 18, 2019
Well.. I'm disappointed.

The only thing that got me to play all the chapters "again", is that he added new stuff.

I knew from the beginning that a revamp wasn't a good idea.

We could already have chapter 13/14 by now. but it's just the same stuff.. just a little prettier.

I hope you at least worked on chapter 11 through the revamp. Because this is nothing.
Personal view.

This is one of the only NTR games I like but the game is stuck.

Most of us care about the story around Anne etc. not the renders in the early game.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

malingus

Jul 19, 2017
Well.. I'm disappointed.

The only thing that got me to play all the chapters "again", is that he added new stuff.

I knew from the beginning that a revamp wasn't a good idea.

We could already have chapter 13/14 by now. but it's just the same stuff.. just a little prettier.

I hope you at least worked on chapter 11 through the revamp. Because this is nothing.
Personal view.

This is one of the only NTR games I like but the game is stuck.

Most of us care about the story around Anne etc. not the renders in the early game.
what an interesting life you got dude !

May 18, 2019
First, speak for yourself. And if you think the revamped is only rerenders, you didn't understand anything.
Can't you read? That's why I wrote "Personal view".

What is there to understand? I heard that he fucked up the paths or whatever and is now trying to get it all under the hood.

He implemented a sweet little box in the left corner and made new renders and some new events in the previous revamp. Don't know if there is a new in Ch5.

But if there is some secret knowledge that I don't have, fill me in.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
I hate having to do estimates. I always estimate too little, so I've learned to pad them. "It will take 2 weeks to do that". Then when it really takes me 1, I've got an extra week to polish and work on stuff that's important, but not important enough to schedule.

Then there's the hyperbole from the end of the project - the first 80% takes 80% of the time. The last 20% takes 80% of the time.
I usually do my first estimate in private and then I at least double it. Estimates in SE are just bullshit. Every task thats worth to be estimated, has so many variables that you might as well pick any random number from 1 week to a year. Usually you also have a boss/etc that has a number in his head anyway. If you go below that number: awesome you can do a task in addition to that one. If you go over that number, he will reduce it to that number anyway. Estimates exist only so sombody can blame the engineer.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Even though I stopped liking the game I have to give Microm credit when it comes to the sheer number of renders with each release. There he puts most other games to shame.

Reactions: Mircom3D

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Just to set expectations properly, there are some minor branches here but they're mostly based on choices from previous chapters. This isn't a path-reliant update. That said, the scene with Mike plays out differently depending on how you handled the aftermath of one of your Punta Cana adventures, and how you choose to play it now sets what's likely to be an important flag later in the game.

The scene with Mike is a million times better in terms of flow and rendering.

Finally, the aforementioned flag — whether or not to join Mike & Anne and thus indicate a preference to swing rather than watch/hear — gives me hope that the paths will indeed be story-dependent going forward, rather than based on something silly like a movie choice.

There's a dialogue in one of the tanning salon scenes that's misattributed to the MC when it should be attributed to Tom. That might be from the previous chapter, though.

I'd observe that one persistent issue that's carried over from the previous version is that the MC and Anne still don't really talk about his own adventures. Anne says they'll talk about January if you followed that route, and she's happy the MC feels guilty but fine about Nicole, but they don't. Naomi, Samantha, Fernanda...never mentioned. Since the previous chapters suggested that the MC was going to be more open about this sort of thing and that Anne's behavior was going to depend on that openness, it's a little disappointing.

Otherwise, this is the deep breath before the storm. Everything got confusing from this point on. Let's hope it won't in the next update.

Last edited:

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Thank you for the update to my favorite game! Has anyone got cuckold to true? I got swinger, but not that maybe in another update we will be able to get it.

BrokenDisc

Feb 9, 2018
Is the revamped version worth it or should i just keep my old 1-10?

Sorry, I just came back to this VN in a year
depends,there are a few new renders, more animations and a stats bar. if you want to see new story wait for when the re-vamp reaches chapter 1, if you want to see new quality and a few new side scene go ahead.

Reactions: tuShua

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Is the revamped version worth it or should i just keep my old 1-10?
There are quite a few new scenes and new characters, though some of them are exclusive (that is, you have to choose one path or another). In general, the renders are much better; there's some weird mouth stuff going on with a few characters, but it's nothing you can't get past. The game logic is tighter and so is the narrative logic.

But the biggest reason you might as well go ahead and switch to the revamp is that, at least according to plan, the next update will bring the game back to where it was left.

• Wow
Reactions: tuShua

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I hate revamps. This was a promising game, but the pace of the revamp means I won't probably won't be able to play new content until 2020.
I don't think the next revamps will take so long, it will be more just fixing the story and not as many new new renders. I expect some reworked scenes but not to the degree we have been treated - yes I mean treated - to.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes