Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I've been avoiding this game since it decided to revamp itself. So now that it's already up to chapter 5 revamped, does the revamp really improve the game? If yes, in what way? From what I saw it seems that the addition of stats just seemed to over-complicate the game, but I might be wrong.

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
I've been avoiding this game since it decided to revamp itself. So now that it's already up to chapter 5 revamped, does the revamp really improve the game? If yes, in what way? From what I saw it seems that the addition of stats just seemed to over-complicate the game, but I might be wrong.
The quality improved. The story improved, in the old version somethings happened without buildup but now it's different. The stats are more meaningful now, before, the stats where all over the place but now they give more purpose to the game.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The quality improved. The story improved, in the old version somethings happened without buildup but now it's different. The stats are more meaningful now, before, the stats where all over the place but now they give more purpose to the game.
I would make the stats visible in-game (like Project Hot Wife) for to see better which path you are following!

Reactions: Pussycat4f

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I was looking for swinging content based on the tags for the game. Didn't find any. That was my complaint.
In the old game there are at least two swinging scenes: one with the neighbor swingers, and one with Mike and his wife at the swinger club.
The revamped game is not arrived yet to these scene...

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
the dev will go beyond chapter 10 with the revamped version ?
i hope so , the story didn't seem complete with the original version

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The Adventurous Couple Chapter 5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thxxx soo much you are the best man!!!

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Has potential but in it's current form the swinging tag really doesn't apply, maybe it's planned but I couldn't find any.
As others have noted, same-room stuff with other couples comes later in the game. But to the extent that Anne openly has sex with others, the MC semi-openly has sex with others, and in one case they're both involved, I'd call that swinging.

Also while technically you can avoid the wife getting any side action the game comes very close to forcing it and there's not that many options for the MC to get some with anyone other than his wife. Would be more interesting IMO if it was possible to convince the wife that she might like watching MC with other women. I suspect this game will only really hold much appeal for people who are really into cuck content. Would also be more interesting if there were some swinging options like the tags suggest. I think more people would be ok with the wife getting some side action if they do as well.
I mean, this has been discussed for 200 pages now. The game was originally called The Cuckold, and as far as I know your save files are still in a directory entitled that. The MC's fetish is for Anne to fuck other guys, and he repeatedly makes that explicit; the only reason there's all the more limited exposure and teasing at the beginning is that he's trying to work her up to it. The MC's other fetishes are to watch and/or hear about it. Actively participating with her isn't that important to him, and fucking other women is something he does without seeming to care how Anne feels about it. If that's not painfully obvious from the dialogue, think about the challenge game that gets the story going. Are any of those challenges aimed at the MC, or them as a couple? No. Every single one is about Anne doing something more outrageous than the last time.

Playing the game as if it's about either the MC or the player controlling or limiting Anne's sexuality is completely missing the point, and anyone who tries to play it that way is never going to be anything but frustrated. The game's not about trying to stop Anne from having sex with other people, it's about how to manage their (mostly her) extracurricular activities in the context of their relationship. Will it be open? Will he respect her autonomy? Will he respect how she feels about constantly being pushed to have sex with other people? Will he be honest about his own dalliances? Will he continue to devote himself to their relationship, or will the fact that she's getting laid and he's getting laid but they're no longer intimate as a couple lead her to decide that he really doesn't care about their marriage anymore?

The reason there's not more swinging content is largely because it requires entirely separate scenes and renders. Anne can have sex with X and it can be in the context of an open relationship or not, it can be something the MC sees while it's happening or hears about afterwards (or that we as a player see while the MC's elsewhere), it can be with the MC's support or it can be Anne cheating. But whatever it is, aside from some minor dialogue tweaks it's the exact same scene. Doing an entirely separate set of renders so the MC can choose whether or not to join in slows everything down. Also, as I said before, it's not the soul of the game. For instance, the scene with Mike...the scene where she's alone with him is vastly more intricate and hotter than the threesome. I think that's deliberate. Later, if you're on the Dre path, Anne will make it clear that she wished you hadn't joined. I too would like a balanced swinging game, but this isn't it; this is a game where they'll both have sex with other people, but the story exists to explore the MC's fetish for Anne to sleep around and the consequences that has for their relationship.

I've only played through once so it's entirely possible I missed some stuff. In my playthrough I let the wife flaunt it as much as she wanted but didn't let her fuck anyone else. I had MC fuck the massage therapist and join the wife's friend for a workout and lunch but wasn't able to fuck anyone else.
Well, if you insist on playing it that way you're fighting the game. I'm not telling you that you can't or that you can't wish for a different sort of game, but you're in for a lot of disappointment.

The MC has two potential encounters in Punta Cana, though I don't recall if you can get both of them in a single playthrough. One has very serious consequences for the future of their marriage, depending on what Anne's done and how you've reacted to it. For example, if you come into it playing the game the way you have, you'll...regret it.

So now that it's already up to chapter 5 revamped, does the revamp really improve the game? If yes, in what way? From what I saw it seems that the addition of stats just seemed to over-complicate the game, but I might be wrong.
This has probably been answered fifty times over the last however many pages. A lot more scenes. Better renders. Better game logic.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What do you consider swinging content? They both screwed other people with each others consent. I'm all for some same room stuff but the swinger tag is accurate.
I didnt at least not in the old version, There was no way for her not to avoid it.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
I thought that he planned to release chapters 5 and 6... damn, pretty slow revamp, that's sad...i was happy when he decide to rework all this mess, but i thought that he just clarify routes and going to fix some plot holes.
And now everyone talking about renders quality, but i don't see any difference between old and new renders. (Well honestly i don't really care about that at all..., i hust hoped for story fix)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There is some swinging content in the previous version, really haven't got there in the revamp yet, closest is really sharing at the moment where can join in on a threesome. There were a couple swinging situations before in the old version and those should be coming up again in the next couple chapters. With the revamp maybe more will be added. But unless Mircom adds a lot of content, the swinging was relatively minor compared to Anne just fucking whatever is around. Most of the control was who it might be with and whether or not the husband wants to join in, just watch, or go do his own thing and hear about it later. So if you really just want swinging and don't like the other stuff, it may be a miss for you.
Ahh ok so it sounds like the update may have removed some swinger stuff that used to be there. I'm not really an NTR fan but I do like swinger stuff so it's kind of hit or miss trying to find swinger stuff vs cuck/ntr. Might be more interesting for me if that gets added back in later but I suspect this game is just the wrong focus for me. It seems to be primarily cuck focused. I may check back later and see whether the swinger stuff is more developed but sounds like a miss for me for now. Thanks for the reply.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The wife is going to fuck other guys no matter what, it's what the MC gets off on and the entire premise of the game. How exactly a lot of it happens is up to the MC (whether it's together, him just watching, her cheating, etc), but it's going to happen. So you'll not want to waste your time downloading and playing the game or even in the thread cause it isn't going to change.
That's the problem with those guys, playing an ntr game thinking like they could go alpha mode, and then whine here saying that they are disappointed and wasting their time.

Jun 1, 2018
Would have liked to see different scenes in this update like the other chapters, but this was pretty much a copy and paste of the original chapter 5 but with different outfits. Kinda disappointing.

Reactions: pingwin

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
That's the problem with those guys, playing an ntr game thinking like they could go alpha mode, and then whine here saying that they are disappointed and wasting their time.
The irony is that keeping your wife from doing what feels good to her and what she wants is not Alpha at all. It's controlling and insecure. It's closer to Beta or Gamma behavior.

If you're an Alpha, you're her best fuck, and if she needs to fuck more, you let her because you know she will be back for the best fuck in her life. She knows where "home" is.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The irony is that keeping your wife from doing what feels good to her and what she wants is not Alpha at all. It's controlling and insecure. It's closer to Beta or Gamma behavior.

If you're an Alpha, you're her best fuck, and if she needs to fuck more, you let her because you know she will be back for the best fuck in her life. She knows where "home" is.

Controlling, and insecure are not comparable. Alpha means being controlling, and dominating, whereas beta means being insecure, underconfident, and less self worth. NTR has mainly two types, in Japanese Netorare means the guy is usually unwilling and felt regret, sad, and anger about the situation. But in Netorase, the guy actually wants and is willing to make his woman to have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold. So the guy is Alpha only in the Netorase situation, otherwise he is Beta.

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
Whats new on chap5 revamp?
In terms of game play minor changes.

Here are my main concerns about revamp till now. Note that i concider tac revamped a good game, and the original chapter a great fap material but not an actual game.

1) As a standalone game revamp Is good. But this game has a history, original chapters are out there As a Base of comparison. And the comparison can give us many clues about the direction of the revamped chapters.

2) Main difference till now Is renders quality. They are great (but not stellar), but for me that wasnt even an issue. They were good enough in first original chapters and in my opinion the dev spares more time in rerendering than needed.

3) Main decisions mechanism Is now present in form of stats available to the player. Its a very simple mechanism buts seems good enough till now. It will be tested in coming chapters, where the original chapters were a mess. Dev doesnt seem to have put a Major effort till now in this mechanism.

4) Main points about stats mechanism. MC decisions concerning other girls dont affect relationship points. They Just turn your truefull stat to false. In certain points the issue Is adressed between MC and anne. Being honest reverts your truefull stat to True and May increase or retain relationship points
Decicions regarding anne are very important statswise. You get rewarded for sharing your wife and penalizied for having second thoughts or talking back steps. Side main male characters dont seem to affect stats. Cuckold stat reverting to True Is unavoidable and swinger stat reverting to True doesnt effect game play till now.

5)conclusions about game structure from Decicions mechanism?
Pure cuckold game. Arguments About "pandora's box" mentioned in the past are off. Pandora's box Is opened ad hoc, you Just want to see your wife Fucked by stangers.
Side chicks that MC Fucks or not are unimportant concerning his relationship. They also seem unimportant to him, since MC doesnt express any feelings at all. Reverting truefull status Is presented in a very simplistic way. No deep discusions between the couple, no feelings presented Just a "button" to change routes.

6) There Isnt any other game with so much sex or sexual content As the tac original. Original game didn't suffer from sex content. Talking the exact same content from original to revamp chapter by chapter and even polishing in some cases Is in my opinion a mistake. So many female characters unimportant to story Fucked in exact same way. For dudes the same. Is it worth it keeping anne boss in game? In original and in revamp Ann seems uncomfort about him and MC pushes her. Its unavoidable since there Is no option presented. Before Being uncomfortable anne masturbates thinking about him, at the end Fucks him. After a lot of talking, emailing, debating, massaging, teasing and fucking, anne changes job. Putting effort Into representing him in the revamp the same way with better renders and possibly some renders more sex scenes Is it worth it?

Having a game revamped Is a difficult decision. There will be fatique for both the dev and the fanbase. Revamping has taken 8 or 9 months till now if i am right. Its a plenty of time. Dev Is Putting a lot more time in rendering than needed. Sex content could and should be altered from original chapters. Unimportant Side characters could be cut off in order to give more depth and importance to main characters. Sex scenes in the same order As original chapters even with better and more renders dont work. Characters and especially the couple remain shallow. MC Is like a robotic unemotional cuckold only programed to the initial purpose seeing his wife get Fucked. He transforms to a human dildo when wife Is not around. Anne Is a one of kind woman with no issues. Even when issues are presented you can talk them out in 1 or 2 sentences. Like a state of the Art fuck doll robot with a comodore64 hardware in her brain.

What i already sence here Is a great missed oportunity. An oportunity to overcome all the stereotypes that rule the cockold ntr genre.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes