Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Controlling, and insecure are not comparable.
Perhaps you've never met a narcissistic psychopath. There are actually quite a few out there, more male than female.

In my opinion, most socially negative behaviors have their root in insecurity and low self-esteem.

An Alpha, by definition, has high self-esteem and doesn't need to keep a woman under his thumb because he knows he can always go out and get another woman. He has an abundance mentality, not a scarcity mentality as a Beta would have.

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
Well, it is better... hopefully he won't have to do many new renders for the next update. If all the content trickles out at this rate I'm afraid Mircom will burn out completely unless he can get into new territory soon.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Finally, the aforementioned flag — whether or not to join Mike & Anne and thus indicate a preference to swing rather than watch/hear — gives me hope that the paths will indeed be story-dependent going forward, rather than based on something silly like a movie choice.
Whoa! I didn't know you could just choose to hear them. Looks like I got to replay. How did you get that option?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
As others have noted, same-room stuff with other couples comes later in the game. But to the extent that Anne openly has sex with others, the MC semi-openly has sex with others, and in one case they're both involved, I'd call that swinging.

I mean, this has been discussed for 200 pages now. The game was originally called The Cuckold, and as far as I know your save files are still in a directory entitled that. The MC's fetish is for Anne to fuck other guys, and he repeatedly makes that explicit; the only reason there's all the more limited exposure and teasing at the beginning is that he's trying to work her up to it. The MC's other fetishes are to watch and/or hear about it. Actively participating with her isn't that important to him, and fucking other women is something he does without seeming to care how Anne feels about it. If that's not painfully obvious from the dialogue, think about the challenge game that gets the story going. Are any of those challenges aimed at the MC, or them as a couple? No. Every single one is about Anne doing something more outrageous than the last time.

Playing the game as if it's about either the MC or the player controlling or limiting Anne's sexuality is completely missing the point, and anyone who tries to play it that way is never going to be anything but frustrated. The game's not about trying to stop Anne from having sex with other people, it's about how to manage their (mostly her) extracurricular activities in the context of their relationship. Will it be open? Will he respect her autonomy? Will he respect how she feels about constantly being pushed to have sex with other people? Will he be honest about his own dalliances? Will he continue to devote himself to their relationship, or will the fact that she's getting laid and he's getting laid but they're no longer intimate as a couple lead her to decide that he really doesn't care about their marriage anymore?

The reason there's not more swinging content is largely because it requires entirely separate scenes and renders. Anne can have sex with X and it can be in the context of an open relationship or not, it can be something the MC sees while it's happening or hears about afterwards (or that we as a player see while the MC's elsewhere), it can be with the MC's support or it can be Anne cheating. But whatever it is, aside from some minor dialogue tweaks it's the exact same scene. Doing an entirely separate set of renders so the MC can choose whether or not to join in slows everything down. Also, as I said before, it's not the soul of the game. For instance, the scene with Mike...the scene where she's alone with him is vastly more intricate and hotter than the threesome. I think that's deliberate. Later, if you're on the Dre path, Anne will make it clear that she wished you hadn't joined. I too would like a balanced swinging game, but this isn't it; this is a game where they'll both have sex with other people, but the story exists to explore the MC's fetish for Anne to sleep around and the consequences that has for their relationship.

Well, if you insist on playing it that way you're fighting the game. I'm not telling you that you can't or that you can't wish for a different sort of game, but you're in for a lot of disappointment.

The MC has two potential encounters in Punta Cana, though I don't recall if you can get both of them in a single playthrough. One has very serious consequences for the future of their marriage, depending on what Anne's done and how you've reacted to it. For example, if you come into it playing the game the way you have, you'll...regret it.

This has probably been answered fifty times over the last however many pages. A lot more scenes. Better renders. Better game logic.
Great post, once again and I admire your persistence in trying to explain things to these people.
Sadly though, I think you're just wasting your time.
As you say, this has been discussed for 200 pages now.
The ones who come on here complaining about Anne messing around, or the supposed 'lack of action' for the mc, don't get this game and they never will.
Fair play to you for trying, though.;)

Reactions: Segnbora

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Alas, I was mistaken. Too-quick reading of the game script. Sorry to get you all excited!
Oh, no you're good, dude. No matter the content in each new update, I try to find it all. Sort of like a completionist. That's what I love about this game. So many paths!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
In the old version the ntr is unavoidalbe nothing you can do about it.
In this vversion you can avoid it but if you avoit it too many rimes is game over.
Its hard to play a game where the husbamd all he wants to do is p..p his wife.
If you cheat or dont cheat it doesn't matter the outcome is the same.
A good walkthrough or mod is needed maybe I missed something.
Whenever I feel like playing a real bad path or ending game I will play this one.
Until then I will play another one not so nuts.

Last edited:

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
In the old version the ntr is unavoidalbe nothing you can do about it.
In this vversion you can avoid it but if you avoit it too many rimes is game over.
Its hard to play a game where the husbamd all he wants to do is p..p his wife.
If you cheat or dont cheat it doesn't matter the outcome is the same.
A good walkthrough or mod is needed maybbe I missed something.
Read the overview, Sherlock.

Reactions: Rattata_rock

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Oh, no you're good, dude. No matter the content in each new update, I try to find it all. Sort of like a completionist. That's what I love about this game. So many paths!
Did you notice Anne will take either a black or white a dildo with her on the Kenny trip depending on some choices you've made? Not that it makes a lot of difference (at least as of yet) but if you're completionist ;)

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
All this bollocks about 'is the NTR avoidable' and people whining about a 'bunch of pixels wife' going off with another 'bunch of pixels' man, is just plain tiresome.

The game's title is 'The Adventurous Couple' and it's clearly tagged as containing ntr, cheating and swinging.

I'm considering going to an 'incest game' thread and posting comments like:-

'Is the incest avoidable? Cos I don't want to fuck my Mom or sisters.'
'Why does the game force me to repeatedly fuck my Mom and sisters in the ass, when I don't want to?'
'Why is there no 'good boy' path?'
'I'm being a good boy, so why does my Mom still want me to fuck her?'
'It's really hard playing a game where I have to fuck my Mom'.

Clearly, I'm being ridiculous, here...or am I?;)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I've always found such cases weird. Like, when you plan to have something done, say "by the end of July", and then it's mid way through August and it's still not done, how exactly did the person plan to have it done that early? One thing is for someone to miss a deadline like this by a few days, but half a month.....I'm not complaining or bashing him in any way, nor am I implying he's not doing his best. Just making an observation. Maybe something unexpected happened, who knows.
tσ rєcσnstítutє thє whσlє gαmє fσr σnє pєrsσn í thínk ín thє cαsє σf thє αuthσr hє ís dσíng єvєrчthíng hímsєlf, í fínd ít quítє undєrstαndαвlє tσ αccєpt thє dєlαч, єvєn íf thє tímє σf prσmísє hαs pαssєd. í hαvє dσnє thє trαnslαtíσn σf thís gαmє αnd chєckєd thє αmσunt σf chαptєrs thαt hαvє ín αll ín thís gαmє ís tєхt thαt nσ lσngєr fríєnd tσσ cσmplícαtєd chαngє tєхt, phσtσs, єvєnts, pαths αmσng σthєr hundrєds σf thíngs thαt hαs thє gαmє.
:coffee:

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
apnea111

Note that i concider tac revamped a good game, and the original chapter a great fap material but not an actual game.
I agree completely. And I like your criticism. A few things.

Cuckold stat reverting to True Is unavoidable
I don't believe this is true

Side chicks that MC Fucks or not are unimportant concerning his relationship. They also seem unimportant to him, since MC doesnt express any feelings at all.
This is a very valid criticism of the game, but I think there was the beginning of progress made in the last chapters of the original, since Nicole seemed to be sidelined (maybe I'm wrong), but there might be another character to fill that role.

Talking the exact same content from original to revamp chapter by chapter and even polishing in some cases Is in my opinion a mistake. So many female characters unimportant to story Fucked in exact same way. For dudes the same. Is it worth it keeping anne boss in game?
Not as a specific criticism of the Kenny character, but yes, some characters and scenes should be cut. A gardener grows his garden and prunes his trees

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
in an ideal Segnbora game, Phil can exist but he'll be a handsome old man rather than a prune, and essentially a less predatory version of Martin. The plumber will be a fit BBC. No kids. Anne without standards is so much less sexy.

I don't think this is what I'm going to get, but I continue to hope.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You can, but from your clicks to Mircom3D's ears.

Honestly...aside from a sensible game, the next thing I want most from the revamp is a deletion of the disgusting partners. No pruney Phil, no kids, no fat plumber, make the doctor hotter, etc. Anne doesn't need to have sex with just anyone. Anne has a zillion hotties with 35-inch dicks on speed dial.

I still fear that we'll see the same stuff in the next release, but I hope otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: tylercurtis

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
The shota thing really upsets me, so if anything goes, I hope it's that. Sexual child abuse goes both ways. And no one can convince me that Gary is not a shota, or at least a stand-in for it.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The shota thing really upsets me, so if anything goes, I hope it's that. Sexual child abuse goes both ways. And no one can convince me that Gary is not a shota, or at least a stand-in for it.
It always felt like rote box-checking for me. "Anne will have sex with an old guy, a fat guy, a young guy, a gross guy..."

Utterly pointless and the opposite of sexy.

Last edited:
Reactions: tylercurtis
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes