grago

Aug 1, 2017
I keep getting this Error, over and over.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 3294, in script
    if cuck and drake:
  File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 3294, in <module>
    if cuck and drake:
NameError: name 'cuck' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 3294, in script
    if cuck and drake:
  File "F:\AdultGames\TAC-pc-------------------\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\AdultGames\TAC-pc-------------------\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\AdultGames\TAC-pc-------------------\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 3294, in <module>
    if cuck and drake:
NameError: name 'cuck' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 11 pt1
Wed Mar 11 08:16:02 2020
Sometimes I can press ignore and he skips parts of the game but not now, I guess the Scene in the club is the end at the moment?
Are you playing with an older save file? I think there have been some variable changes that mess stuff up, I did have similar issues with the cheating stat and to fix it I had to start a new game. What does it say if you check the stat box in game? Can't remember exactly what it said for me but I think if it say nondefined or something like that instead of True or False then that's most likely the issue.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
There is where you r wrong... cuckholding is the joy of Anne without concern what the MC want's... what you r describing is hotwifing... cuckholding is closer to the cheating path (i ll fuck whoever i want and i dont care if you like it or not because even if you know it i will simply cuckhold you) the hotwifing path is Anne doing what the MC likes (with the added benefit of her pleasure offcourse) and thought that fuelling his fantasy/kink.
And wouldn't you feel better as a man if your wife does what you want her to do, to your and her pleasure, and does not humiliate or cheat on you? I kinda fail to understand the kink of the cucks but for me this "Hotwife" path is the best. I do enjoy what she's doing with other men but i mostly enjoy it because she does it with my express permission and .. to my pleasure (apart from hers). A little more swinging would be however even nicer for me coz the MC is a little too cuck for my taste already (he gets a lot less than what she gets, except of course for the part where he likes that she gets what she gets :)).

Last edited:
Reactions: oszapo25

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hell, too many bbc. And there is no desire to watch his wife become a prostitute. I don't need such values. This is outright sexual promiscuity and not a boring sex life.
Is there a church in your near? If yes, better turn off your PC and go there. If you didn't somehow just came from there. But even then.. go back coz those "values" may be more near to your "desires". Might only be a little more difficult to fap in a church but, you're a smart guy, you'll manage..

kaoos

Jun 21, 2017
Guys is there a problem if i am playing with old saves because i cant go to chapter 11 it kicks me back to the main menu? And yes my saves are old. Do you have any new saves ?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is the bug with going to pee on the beach with Mike fixed in Ch11? Because in spite of all fixes applied before and replacing images and so, i still didn't manage to see that scene. I want to start playing Ch11 from before that moment so maybe i can finally see it, but wanted to be sure it was fixed in this version.

And also: Is there a walkthrough for Ch11?

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
I would love some more cuckold play. There has been some hinting of it but there has been no payoff e.g. kissing M/C after swinger scene, having m/c clean Ann after sex on beach, tease cleaning ass after her anal scene. These have been teases and I am hoping we eventually get some payoff. Animals and some extreame stuff is definataly not needed. I am a big fan of this game but it is time to push some kinks instead of watching M/C and Ann just having random sex with more strangers.
And wouldn't you feel better as a man if your wife does what you want her to do, to your and her pleasure, and does not humiliate or cheat on you? I kinda fail to understand the kink of the cucks but for me this "Hotwife" path is the best. I do enjoy what she's doing with other men but i mostly enjoy it because she does it with my express permission and .. to my pleasure (apart from hers). A little more swinging would be however even nicer for me coz the MC is a little too cuck for my taste already (he gets a lot less than what she gets, except of course for the part where he likes that she gets what she gets :)).
Ι was trying to explain that this is a hotwife game and not a cuckhold one... so yes i would like more hotwife and less cuckhold... have you even read the whole conversation ?
The main argument was, what Oszapo said the "For instance, the outcome of cuckolding should be the joy of MC" and i think that this is wrong.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ι was trying to explain that this is a hotwife game and not a cuckhold one... so yes i would like more hotwife and less cuckhold... have you even read the whole conversation ?
The main argument was, what Oszapo said the "For instance, the outcome of cuckolding should be the joy of MC" and i think that this is wrong.
This is a hotwife, cuckold and cheating game. Which path you get depends on your choices.

Reactions: oszapo25

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yes i red the whole, but i was refering to THIS comment that started with "I would love some more cuckold play". So it was hard for me to imagine that you were just trying to explain that you would like more hotwife and less cuckhold after that statement and the rest of this particular comment to which i replied. I did not reply to the previous posts but to THIS one. So, in the end .. do you want more cuckold or less coz somehow .. it's not really clear :)

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
Emmm that statement is not even mine :p... it's Jodifarmers45... thats why i asked if you read the whole thing ;)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Emmm that statement is not even mine :p... it's Jodifarmers45... thats why i asked if you read the whole thing ;)
I did read but I can't remember all names and who wrote what.. I quoted what was in your post (that goes automatically)..
But forget it.. let's better play all routes :)

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
I have a better question. Why do some people add the H to "cuckold"? There is no cuckHOLD. Where did you people even come up with it? Is it because in your heads she has a HOLD over him or what?

Reactions: Morghast

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
Yes and i do this mistake all the time... well i guess is one of the mistakes you make when english is not your mother language and some things just "feel" correct... cuckold doesn't make sense in my head to be honest.. what like you dick is old and you cant fuck her anymore... i know its a mistake just saying.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I have a better question. Why do some people add the H to "cuckold"? There is no cuckHOLD. Where did you people even come up with it? Is it because in your heads she has a HOLD over him or what?
Uh...because they don't know how to spell? :unsure:

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
In the game, in the upper left corner, there is a State Box with informations about false or true state of cheating, cuckold and swinger. These are the 3 main routes of the game. Of course, you can mix them too. ..."A hotwife is a married woman who has sexual relationships outside of her marriage, with the full knowledge and consent of her husband, who himself doesn’t have affairs."... So the husband of a hotwife is quite pitiful, and the game would became to tiresome on this route. It doesn't mean, that there aren't hotwife elemets in this game, but I agree with all the expectaion for a balance of pleasure for as the MC as for Anne.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Yes and i do this mistake all the time... well i guess is one of the mistakes you make when english is not your mother language and some things just "feel" correct... cuckold doesn't make sense in my head to be honest.. what like you dick is old and you cant fuck her anymore... i know its a mistake just saying.
You can learn the right form, from the word "cockoo", that is the name of the bird. As the cuckoo's habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests, in cuckolding wife often became pregnant from a strange man in the last centuries.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes