mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I have a big problem : can't start Ch11. whenever i open a save from Ch10 and click to go on after Anne goes sleep for the last time in Ch10, the game crashes and i get this message:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5650, in script
    if annefaith:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5650, in <module>
    if annefaith:
NameError: name 'annefaith' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if annefaith:
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TAC-Ch11pt1-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TAC-Ch11pt1-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TAC-Ch11pt1-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if annefaith:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 11 pt1 
Fri Mar 13 14:39:13 2020
Is there a bug in the original chapter10.rpy? If yes, is there a fix? I am no coder so i can't fix it myself.. If someone has a save from Ch10 that works in Ch11 without crashing it, please post it. But please swinger-hot wife route, not cuckold! Thanks in advance.

grago

Aug 1, 2017
I have a big problem : can't start Ch11. whenever i open a save from Ch10 and click to go on after Anne goes sleep for the last time in Ch10, the game crashes and i get this message:
Code:

While running game code:
    if annefaith:
    if annefaith:

Full traceback:
    if annefaith:
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TAC-Ch11pt1-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TAC-Ch11pt1-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TAC-Ch11pt1-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if annefaith:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 11 pt1
Fri Mar 13 14:39:13 2020
Is there a bug in the original chapter10.rpy? If yes, is there a fix? I am no coder so i can't fix it myself.. If someone has a save from Ch10 that works in Ch11 without crashing it, please post it. But please swinger-hot wife route, not cuckold! Thanks in advance.

You can try using this edited script to set Anne's faithfulness (not sure if that is the issue but give it a try). What I've done is to add a choice for you after Anne hug Ryan and go to bed at the end of ch 10. It might not work for you since I haven't tested it on a save file that have your error. It sets Anne's faithfulness to true or false for me when I tested it at least but then again I don't have that error. Would give you my save but I don't have any at the end of ch 10 with your specifications :)

I had the same issue you have with my old save and to fix it properly I had to start a new game, so keep in mind that this edit might mess stuff up for you in later updates, if it even works.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You can try using this edited script to set Anne's faithfulness (not sure if that is the issue but give it a try). What I've done is to add a choice for you after Anne hug Ryan and go to bed at the end of ch 10. It might not work for you since I haven't tested it on a save file that have your error. It sets Anne's faithfulness to true or false for me when I tested it at least but then again I don't have that error. Would give you my save but I don't have any at the end of ch 10 with your specifications :)

I had the same issue you have with my old save and to fix it properly I had to start a new game, so keep in mind that this edit might mess stuff up for you in later updates, if it even works.
Thanks, I found a save from Ch7 that opened in Ch11 and decided to start playing it again from there.. will see what happens when i reach the end of Ch10.. If it crashes again i will try your save.

EDIT
My way didn't work so i had to use your save which DID work! As i go through Ch11 and read also the Ch11.rpy at the same time, i can see some scenes missing (but i'm not even at half yet) but apart from that: there are again IMAGES missing! Does someone have the missing images or is it just some typos somewhere?
Thanks for the file!

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Since we are talking about saves.. does anybody have a save from before the sex with Eric when he comes visit them? This scene only appears if you decide to go Eric route at the beginning of the game (Ch4 if i remember well) but happens only later (in Ch7) and i don't want to play the game again on Eric route just in order to see this scene, although seeing the pictures from folder, it could be worth it. So if anybody went Eric route and has a save from before the "night sex" scene in Ch7, I would really like to see that.

On a side note: i can not see the .webp images from the folders in full screen because they try to open in Windows 10 Photo Viewer and the viewer crashes. Any idea why that happens? I tried Ifran Viewer but that fucked up my computer (toolbar dissapeared and i had to restart). I usually see full screen .jpg images in Fast Stone Viewer which has also nice ways to do slideshows but that doesn't open .webp files. I tried to convert .webp to .jpg on the web but got very blured images.. Any idea how can i see those images properly?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i downloaded and installed it but still the same problem: Photo Viewer crashes trying to open the image.
You need to install a different viewer. Google for one and pick the one you like.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 3962, in script
    jump v10_fri_anne_02a
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_fri_anne_02a'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 3962, in script
    jump v10_fri_anne_02a
  File "H:\Draza\The Adventurous Couple. Ch. 11 Part 1\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "H:\Draza\The Adventurous Couple. Ch. 11 Part 1\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_fri_anne_02a'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 11 pt1 
Tue Mar 17 13:28:37 2020

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You need to install a different viewer. Google for one and pick the one you like.
I don't need a viewer for single images (as Ggoogle's Chrome browser would be), i can open single webp images 1 by 1 in Paint. But I need a viewer that shows tumbnails and has arrows to go forward through them. So like Fast Stone does with normal image formats (not webp though). It is however strange that i can open webp images in Paint but not in MS Photo Viewer (which would show tumbnails) Wouldn't that mean that the codec is installed properly on my computer but the MS Photo Viewer is somehow broken?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019

As I said, your edited .rpy file WORKS, thanks again. But I am missing 2 scenes in Ch11 no matter with what ending of Ch10 i go on (I played several routes before and tried to go on with each of them). In all cases I don't see the scene with Anne in the plane where she meets Martin as "boss" (first day as a stewardess) and i also don't see the sex with Tiffany scene. The rest is as it should be. On the route where anne cheats with Martin (and i chose in your script that she is not faithful about Ryan) she tells MC she doesn't know who the boss is, just some business man. If i chose in your script that Anne is faithful, she tells him that the boss is his father. But i still don't see the scene in the plane.. That scene requires Martin cheat true! I did have one route with that on and played from there, but probably your script removed the Martin cheat variable. Cold you maybe also add that choice in your script as you did with Anne faithful in relation to Ryan, but this time in relation to Martin? As for Tiffany sex, i see it requires Zoe >=2 which i did have in some of my saves, but still the scene doesn't appear.. BTW how did you edit the rpy with those options? If i knew how, i could try myself. Or was it not in the rpy file coz i don't see your added options there.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The main problem with this game is the fact that the mc can't have his fun without cheating, apart from some swinger scenes, if you want to preserve the faithfulness you will get nearly nothing, i don't see the point, all he had to do was to ask her, it would be hypocritical for her to refuse.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes