grago

Aug 1, 2017
OK but how (and WHERE exactly) should i formulate it? I seem to be more of a "non coder" than you :) so i'm not sure i can figure that out..
And yes, if you don't see that line in Ch7 (which was one of the very few things the developer made us chose and he made it even RED) then you probably changed the script there and that change must have been perpetuated through the other chapters, which is why I don't have martincheat set to true in Ch11 if i use your Chapter11.rpy, so indeed i must force that setting somehow. But how ? :)

PS: you mean you avoided all the great sex with Martin in your game play? You lost a lot of good stuff then, man.. :) And probably more to cum ..
I got all the martin stuff in one of the saves I have, I think I just linked the requirement to anne's faithfullness instead of martincheat. I have seen all the scenes in the game that's available as far as I know.

I think you could just add a line under the choice in the beginning of chapter 11 to force it if you want to. For example add the $ martincheat = True if anne doesn't confess in bed.

else:
"This will be the last decision you make for Anne."
menu:
"Anne confesses about Ryan!":
$ annefaith = True
jump v11_mon_morning_confess
"Anne doesn't confess!":
$ martincheat = True
jump v11_mon_morning_01

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I got all the martin stuff in one of the saves I have, I think I just linked the requirement to anne's faithfullness instead of martincheat. I have seen all the scenes in the game that's available as far as I know.

I think you could just add a line under the choice in the beginning of chapter 11 to force it if you want to. For example add the $ martincheat = True if anne doesn't confess in bed.

else:
"This will be the last decision you make for Anne."
menu:
"Anne confesses about Ryan!":
$ annefaith = True
jump v11_mon_morning_confess
"Anne doesn't confess!":
$ martincheat = True
jump v11_mon_morning_01
Hmmm.. could i add $ martincheat = True by both options? Coz i want to play it both ways with Ryan, but in both cases i don't want to lose any future sex scene with Martin..

And.. come on "heroes".. can somebody please post a link to download Part2? :)

grago

Aug 1, 2017
Hmmm.. could i add $ martincheat = True by both options? Coz i want to play it both ways with Ryan, but in both cases i don't want to lose any future sex scene with Martin..

And.. come on "heroes".. can somebody please post a link to download Part2? :)
Yeah I think that should work, it's too bad we don't have a martincheat stat in the stat window. That would make it really easy to see if it works or not.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Yeah I think that should work, it's too bad we don't have a martincheat stat in the stat window. That would make it really easy to see if it works or not.
Why not check in the console? type martincheat and it will return a True or False.

Reactions: grago

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Why not check in the console? type martincheat and it will return a True or False.
Well we know that martincheat is somehow set to false in the Chapter11.rpy from grago, because the scene in the plane doesn't play. That scene would require martincheat True to play.
However please remind me how to enable and to use the console.

grago

Aug 1, 2017
And can we not add a martincheat there?
Yeah, I did some tests and it seems to be working when I tried it. If you add a line in script.rpy you get a stat for martincheat there.

#This is your stat_box screen
screen stat_box():
frame:
align (0.5,0.5)
vbox:
text "Relationship: [love]"
text "Your faithfulness: [faithful]"
text "Cuckold: [cuck]"
text "Swinger: [swing]"
text "Anne's Faithfulness: [annefaith]"
text "Martin Cheat: [martincheat]" <-- add that line

and you can also add another one further down in the script, probably not needed but it will set the martincheat stat to False at the start of a new game, until you get the choice to change it.

label start:
#statbox variables
$ love = 10
$ faithful = True
$ cuck = False
$ swing = False
$ annefaith = True
$ martincheat = False <-- add that line
show screen button_overlay
show screen control()

If it say [martincheat] in the stat box instead of False or True it probably means that the stat haven't been set properly and would mean you need to add that to a choice somewhere along the way. Hope it helps and works for you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To me this just points out how differently Anne and her husband see what they're doing. He pushed and pushed and pushed her to have sex with Kenny, she finally did, and it ended badly enough that she had to quit her job. What was her husband's reaction? Not "darling, I'm sorry I pushed you into doing something that resulted in your unemployment," but "who cares, go be a flight attendant." (Not, obviously, direct quotes.)

(Also, think about that suggestion for a moment. It's a job that will take her away from him for stretches of time. That provides him more freedom to fuck around, sure, but it also means that his interest in actively participating in her extracurricular sexual activities has waned so much that he'd rather she do it elsewhere. Again, it's all about him and his fetish and he doesn't really care all that much about what she wants. Or, frankly, about her except to the extent that she can serve his own sexual needs.)

In any case, Anne has clear evidence that having sex with someone at work can have strongly negative consequences, and so when she finds out that the MC's doing it I think she has a right to express concern. (That he's having sex with two women he works with, and that a third's been flashing him and flirting with him, is even worse. That he's doing that and banging his way through waitresses, customers, and ex-girlfriends at a diner he can go to practically every single day would be even more upsetting...if she knew about it, which she doesn't because he blatantly lies to her about it.)

But she doesn't tell him he can't have sex with Kelsey. She even says that she doesn't mind that he did. All she does is express her well-founded concern and her obvious preference that he won't continue doing so. Since he never listens to her anyway — this is the third? fourth? fifth? time she's expressed dissatisfaction with either his partners or his honesty and he's never modified his behavior — one assumes that he'll keep having sex with Kelsey anyway.

The MC doesn't place any limits on her behavior because he's not thinking about her, he's thinking about his fetish. If he knew she was in an ongoing relationship with Martin I'm pretty sure he'd have some things to say about it. The same, one presumes, will end up being true of Ryan.
This pretty much highlights my problem with the goings on in the game, their relationship isn't going anywhere.

She's in a relationship outside of her marriage, so is he. She's banging others whenever she feels like it, so is he.

It's just not a sustainable relationship, least of all when one of the people she's seeing on a constant basis is her father in law.

At this point I don't know if either of them give a shit about the other. It's clear he's only concerned about his own thing and they both spend more time sleeping with other people than they do with each other.

What started out as a fun little bit of hotwifing has turned into an open relationship with very little in the way of relationship.

If I didn't know the story, turned off the words and was asked to guess i'd assume they were friends/fuck buddies on the hunt for someone to settle down with because nothing, absolutely nothing, that happens in the game says happy marriage.

I don't hate it, this isn't me slamming the game, I really enjoy certain parts I just don't see how they come out of this still married.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yeah, I did some tests and it seems to be working when I tried it. If you add a line in script.rpy you get a stat for martincheat there.

#This is your stat_box screen
screen stat_box():
frame:
align (0.5,0.5)
vbox:
text "Relationship: [love]"
text "Your faithfulness: [faithful]"
text "Cuckold: [cuck]"
text "Swinger: [swing]"
text "Anne's Faithfulness: [annefaith]"
text "Martin Cheat: [martincheat]" <-- add that line

and you can also add another one further down in the script, probably not needed but it will set the martincheat stat to False at the start of a new game, until you get the choice to change it.

label start:
#statbox variables
$ love = 10
$ faithful = True
$ cuck = False
$ swing = False
$ annefaith = True
$ martincheat = False <-- add that line
show screen button_overlay
show screen control()

If it say [martincheat] in the stat box instead of False or True it probably means that the stat haven't been set properly and would mean you need to add that to a choice somewhere along the way. Hope it helps and works for you.
Hmm I'll try first the change in the Chapter11.rpy only and see if it works. Because Part2 may be here soon ad than we may have to do other changes or.. it may work as is .. BTW, in my gameplay the swing is set to True, not False because in fact swinging is what interests me most. It's the most "fair" option for an open relationship :) Hope to get some 2 couples swinging with animations in the future because both swinger scenes till now have no animations..

And again: there is an UPDATE there! Come on guys, do something about it!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
This pretty much highlights my problem with the goings on in the game, their relationship isn't going anywhere.

She's in a relationship outside of her marriage, so is he. She's banging others whenever she feels like it, so is he.

It's just not a sustainable relationship, least of all when one of the people she's seeing on a constant basis is her father in law.

At this point I don't know if either of them give a shit about the other. It's clear he's only concerned about his own thing and they both spend more time sleeping with other people than they do with each other.

What started out as a fun little bit of hotwifing has turned into an open relationship with very little in the way of relationship.

If I didn't know the story, turned off the words and was asked to guess i'd assume they were friends/fuck buddies on the hunt for someone to settle down with because nothing, absolutely nothing, that happens in the game says happy marriage.

I don't hate it, this isn't me slamming the game, I really enjoy certain parts I just don't see how they come out of this still married.
An "open relation" has much in common with a "friends with benefits" or "fuck buddies" relation because they both contain the elements of TRUST and RESPECT of the 2 partners for each other, no matter what they do.. In an open relationship there is however also (and most of all) LOVE. And that love can survive or even get stronger IF the other 2 elements (trust and respect) are strong and stable. Such an open relationship can end GOOD!
The problem here is that the dev mixes up an open relationship with a cheating wife and a cuck husband.. By all respect for the free choice of some men of being cucks i can really not imagine a woman who could have respect for a cuck husband.. it is usually the opposite (as part of being cuck).
Fortunately the MC is only a "soft cuck", he likes to watch (which in itself doesn't really make him a cuck) but he would not like to get humiliated (unless you have chosen the pure cuck route). And to make it somehow more balanced, he also gets to fuck some other women (although he mostly only gets BJs while Anne heavily fucks around and takes it allover). The MC doesn't seem to develop any feelings for the women he fucks, apart from sexual pleasure. Unlike Anne.. who does seem to get some feelings in several cases (Mike, Martin, Ryan.. even Dre)! That could develop into "polyamory", at least on her side.
BUT.. it's all mixed up! As I said in a previous post, the name of this game is CONFUSION!. The different paths could have been kept apart and developed into separate routes: 1 - Open Relationship with consented and never hidden relations with other partners, based on love,trust and respect, with swinging (including in separate rooms/places), maybe even polyamory but NOT CHEATING! and 2 - Hot Wife --> Cheating Wife with cuck husband. The way in which these very different things are mixed up in this game is what makes you feel like you feel.. and you're right to feel so. I feel the same. I think the dev tried to satisfy too many different kinks and couldn't keep them apart anymore from a certain point on. He got confused himself. And that's the confusion we see in the game..

Last edited:

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Any kind soul could tell us whats new? I'd rather not download the whole game if it is a small/bugfix patch.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes