mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The main problem with this game is the fact that the mc can't have his fun without cheating, apart from some swinger scenes, if you want to preserve the faithfulness you will get nearly nothing, i don't see the point, all he had to do was to ask her, it would be hypocritical for her to refuse.
The main problem is that the game gets too confusing with all those different choices which either in fact don't matter (coz she would still fuck around even if "faithful") or they matter in a way that's not predictable, and generate results that one can not guess out of some simple answer to some simple question. A game like this should have a very detailed WT (like by DMD or Melody for instance) where you can see what exactly each choice you make results into, and the "love" points you earn or lose (although it is also not clear what those "love points" do or not do)..
Or at least choices in red color, like the one on the beach setting Anne to cheat with Martin. But that's also no guarantee in this game. I had a play where Martin fucked Anne in the shower, also in his room in the morning, the "cheat" option on beach was clicked but, in spite of that .. I didn't get the scene with her in Martin's hotel room and then on the beach. It jumped directly to Anne alone on the beach where she gets her ass fucked for the first time..Who knows what irrelevant other small choice i may have made on the way but it should not be possible to avoid fucking Martin after you made all necessary choices to do that ALWAYS!
I don't know about others but what i want to see is this gorgeous woman fucking EVERYBODY and her husband doing the same! While never being too tired to also fuck each other.. While the way it is conceived now, she does indeed fuck everybody but depending on some previous tricky choices you made (which you can not guess) you don't get to see all her fucks. And by MC it's even worse, he must always decide: do i fuck this one and miss the other or do i fuck the other and miss this one? Let him fuck all for fuck's sake!
And yes, he likes to watch, OK, let him also watch all that's possible. And let us watch that too!
Why do I have to decide at an early stage if Anne fucks more black or more white guys? And why I must play the game again from the (quite) beginning to see also those who were not chosen? She fucks black and white guys anyway.. delete that fuckin' choice and let her fuck all she can get!
If they tell or not each other who they fucked that could be a matter of player choice (and clearly defined on screen) but it should be available for each scene not so.. once for all, mostly since that one choice is not respected anyway. Apart from that, what is meant by "faithfulness" is in fact "truthfulness" and that confuses additionally. And if it's "true", it seems to be true for both or if it's false, its also false for both (however MC almost never tells)..
As for "cuck or not cuck" that should be the player's decision at the beginning of the game and should remain set the whole game, if you chose not cuck you shouldn't get scenes anymore in which you're asked if you would kiss the other man's cum from Anne's face! And if you chose cuck, then get such scenes all the time, and more of the kind..
Total confusion is the name of this game! And that is really a pity because Anne is WONDERFUL! I don't think there is anybody on this forum who doesn't dream to have a woman EXACTLY like Anne.. But it is really impossible to follow a path that includes ALL sex scenes and get the most of this (otherways) great game. This mess should be cleaned! For Anne's sake!

Last edited:
Reactions: XJezzX

Turitar707

Nov 17, 2019
I don't know about others but what i want to see is this gorgeous woman fucking EVERYBODY and her husband doing the same! While never being too tired to also fuck each other..
Well..maybe it is better for you looking for something else. There are so many renpy out there with that storyline how you prefer :).

I do love this game and I like how it is. But...well..thats just me :)

Reactions: PTM666

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yes but this godess Anne is only in this game :)
And apart from that there are not more than 4-5 games in total with some elements of swinging and absolutely none dedicated to swinging alone. Hot wife and cheating wife, ok there are a few but.. without Anne ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Turitar707

sam111

Sep 20, 2018
Does it work or will it break the game?
well the (mod) is just like gallery replay and change names plus yes it crash so much nothing new he just added the chapter 11 part 1 scenes so nothing we didn't see before there .. just big waste of time if you ask me

Dec 27, 2018
Someone might need to spoiler this as I don’t know how

Who can you fuck/play with and stay faithful
So far I have
First massage blow job
Hotel threesome (if you admit it)
Hotel Elena blow job
Mikes wife at party
Mia at club

probably missing loads

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I got multiple Ren'py bugs, but the last one prevent me to start chapter 11.

Please i'm looking for a nonbugged save at the start of chapter 11 with swinger and cuck path on, and both faithful.

grago

Aug 1, 2017
As I said, your edited .rpy file WORKS, thanks again. But I am missing 2 scenes in Ch11 no matter with what ending of Ch10 i go on (I played several routes before and tried to go on with each of them). In all cases I don't see the scene with Anne in the plane where she meets Martin as "boss" (first day as a stewardess) and i also don't see the sex with Tiffany scene. The rest is as it should be. On the route where anne cheats with Martin (and i chose in your script that she is not faithful about Ryan) she tells MC she doesn't know who the boss is, just some business man. If i chose in your script that Anne is faithful, she tells him that the boss is his father. But i still don't see the scene in the plane.. That scene requires Martin cheat true! I did have one route with that on and played from there, but probably your script removed the Martin cheat variable. Cold you maybe also add that choice in your script as you did with Anne faithful in relation to Ryan, but this time in relation to Martin? As for Tiffany sex, i see it requires Zoe >=2 which i did have in some of my saves, but still the scene doesn't appear.. BTW how did you edit the rpy with those options? If i knew how, i could try myself. Or was it not in the rpy file coz i don't see your added options there.

This is the line that I added in chapter10.rpy

menu:
"Set Anne to faithful, this is a hack so might not work":
$ annefaith = True
"Set Anne to unfaithful":
$ annefaith = False

not sure if there is a different variable for the martin cheat. But if I remember correctly now I think I might have change a variable in my ch11 script as well :D I think the (if martincheat) variable is never getting set in any of the older chapters so I just changed that line to

if annefaith == False

it's a bit hard to keep track of what I've changed and not in the scripts :D

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
This is the line that I added in chapter10.rpy

menu:
"Set Anne to faithful, this is a hack so might not work":
$ annefaith = True
"Set Anne to unfaithful":
$ annefaith = False

not sure if there is a different variable for the martin cheat. But if I remember correctly now I think I might have change a variable in my ch11 script as well :D I think the (if martincheat) variable is never getting set in any of the older chapters so I just changed that line to

if annefaith == False

it's a bit hard to keep track of what I've changed and not in the scripts :D
Yes martincheat is set in Ch07 on the beach if Anne allows Martin to smack her ass:

"{i}How does Anne react?{/i}"
menu:
"Anne gets mad at Martin!":
jump v7_sat_beach_mad
"Anne allows him to do it! {i}{color=#f00}This opens up Anne to cheating!{/color}{/i}":
$ annefaith = False
$ martincheat = True
jump v7_sat_beach_cheat

I'm not a coder, but logically thinking, could I not set martincheat = True somehow in Ch11 before (or between) these lines:

scene v11_mon_office_006 with dissolve
t "*I wonder how Anne's first day at her new job is going?*"

label v11_mon_desk_think:

if martincheat:
scene black with dissolve
"Let's see how Anne's morning has gone!"
scene v11_mon_plane_001 with slow_dissolve
"Anne enters the private jet that she will be working on!"

Because for some reason, although martincheat was set to true on the beach in Ch7 in my play, it must have gotten lost on the way somehow..

And BTW, also logically thinking, I think this line:
t "*I wonder how Anne's first day at her new job is going?*"
should not be where it is but under label v11_mon_desk_think:

Last edited:

grago

Aug 1, 2017
Hmm I can't find that line in my ch7 script, I must have changed it at some point I guess.
Yeah you could set martincheat to true in ch 11 script if you want to force that stat. I'm not a coder either so I'm just testing what little I do know about it.

Regarding the line when you see anne's day I think most of the events around that area are a bit off at the moment. I know that when I tried to stay in the office I still end up going to the diner. Maybe it's supposed to be like that but I did get a feeling that those evens are a bit off.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hmm I can't find that line in my ch7 script, I must have changed it at some point I guess.
Yeah you could set martincheat to true in ch 11 script if you want to force that stat. I'm not a coder either so I'm just testing what little I do know about it.
OK but how (and WHERE exactly) should i formulate it? I seem to be more of a "non coder" than you :) so i'm not sure i can figure that out..
And yes, if you don't see that line in Ch7 (which was one of the very few things the developer made us chose and he made it even RED) then you probably changed the script there and that change must have been perpetuated through the other chapters, which is why I don't have martincheat set to true in Ch11 if i use your Chapter11.rpy, so indeed i must force that setting somehow. But how ? :)

PS: you mean you avoided all the great sex with Martin in your game play? You lost a lot of good stuff then, man.. :) And probably more to cum ..

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes