PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Daamn, I hate this but although the game has quality, the outcome and the choices are not my taste because I really hate when the game give u fake "real" freedom.. I think I will pass for this game .. Anne is so good but I dont like forcing plots or bg for her like its seems will happen later with her... tooo sadly srsly.. the same feeling like in Annas exciting.. the same problem with both great games.. damn u.u

Reactions: rusar

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
she even lets a child fuck her, even if you tell the kid no,
That "child" said he was 19. Luke and Alan, on the other hand, have not told us their ages. They are hinted at in the TAC-Spicy version of the Adventurous Couple. There's also a poll asking players what year they're in at school.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Daamn, I hate this but although the game has quality, the outcome and the choices are not my taste
If you want your girl to be faithful, you can do that through choices. The MC can be unfaithful with the girls at work and the diner while Anne will only mess around and when she does it, she tells you about it. That's in the description of the game on the OP.

What I find exasperating, are players complaining she's getting it on with her father-in-law. She wouldn't be if the player made the right choices.

I hated the game when it first came out, when the graphics were not as polished as they are now. But now, I can't get enough of it.

Reactions: Back and Emmes

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Srsly? Dude I dont know if I wanna still playing the game.. atm Im when u let Ryan touches Anne with the massage (spying them) but dude srsly.. if u cant control her in the next episodes I really will hate this.. :(
In bed after the massage, Anne says, "Yes, I was naked. At first I wasn't sure but I thought about you and thought I would do it for you."

MC says, "Don't do it for me baby, I want you to do it for you and enjoy it."

That's the MC pushing her into what happens next. He's always wanted to share Anne.

Reactions: Back

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
If you want your girl to be faithful, you can do that through choices. The MC can be unfaithful with the girls at work and the diner while Anne will only mess around and when she does it, she tells you about it. That's in the description of the game on the OP.

What I find exasperating, are players complaining she's getting it on with her father-in-law. She wouldn't be if the player made the right choices.

I hated the game when it first came out, when the graphics were not as polished as they are now. But now, I can't get enough of it.
Is possible in this current update that she never cheats on u? Or in some moment she will have sex without ur consent?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Is possible in this current update that she never cheats on u? Or in some moment she will have sex without ur consent?
Probably. Cheating is when Anne is messing around and not telling the MC. If she finds a guy on the beach and brings him home, that's not cheating because that's what the MC wants.

Sounded ridiculous when I was typing that. :ROFLMAO:

Click my signature if you really want to get blown away!

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Probably. Cheating is when Anne is messing around and not telling the MC. If she finds a guy on the beach and brings him home, that's not cheating because that's what the MC wants.

Sounded ridiculous when I was typing that. :ROFLMAO:

Click my signature if you really want to get blown away!
So she goes to fuck lot of randoms anyway? Cheat is cheat, although the MC is a fucking cuck, for me, the real player, is annoying see who suppose u love fucking every man u meet for 2 secs.. it bothers me a lot, likes Anna exciting :(

I know, the game is so good, buut, I really wish that these games could have a real love path not only the slut/cuck path.. :(

Reactions: rusar

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
So she goes to fuck lot of randoms anyway? Cheat is cheat, although the MC is a fucking cuck, for me, the real player, is annoying see who suppose u love fucking every man u meet for 2 secs.. it bothers me a lot, likes Anna exciting :(

I know, the game is so good, buut, I really wish that these games could have a real love path not only the slut/cuck path.. :(
Here's my take on it. The MC, the one you as a player named, is NOT the MC. Anne is the MC in my opinion, and you make choices for her. As far as the "MC" being a cuck, he doesn't have to be. It's all about choices.

The cuck stat stays off :

if you just have fun with Anne at the resort,
if you don't want to hear about the threesome at the resort,
if you join Anne with Mike,
if you join Anne with Dre,
if you don't kiss her after watching the swingers' get together,
if you don't apologize after getting caught in bed with Nicole.

So, it is possible not to be a cuck, but what fun is that for Anne? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cheers!

p.s. I think the cuck stat should have been turned on, however, after the kiss in front of the pizza delivery guy at the food cart.

Reactions: Alig8r

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Here's my take on it. The MC, the one you as a player named, is NOT the MC. Anne is the MC in my opinion, and you make choices for her
Yeah it would have been so much better if she was the direct protagonist, the MC is just in the way. But that would turn off a lot of the people who want that pov. I tried to have fun with him as the protag but then you get characters like Emma who cucked you with your dad and Arissa with the BBC bait and switch where he just stands and does nothing. I envy peeps who can dissociate with the MC and play lol.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah it would have been so much better if she was the direct protagonist, the MC is just in the way. But that would turn off a lot of the people who want that pov. I tried to have fun with him as the protag but then you get characters like Emma who cucked you with your dad and Arissa with the BBC bait and switch where he just stands and does nothing. I envy peeps who can dissociate with the MC and play lol.
This is my problem with these games, I empathize with the MC, I put myself in his shoes and that is why these types of games affect me to the point of not being able to enjoy them.

Reactions: rusar and Alig8r

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Arissa with the BBC bait and switch where he just stands and does nothing.
What would you have him do instead? Are you talking about where Malcolm comes over, does Arisa and then he does Anne afterwards? I chalk that up to he likes to watch which has been the theme since the beginning. The least he should do is pound his pud for god's sake and blow on Anne's face! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alig8r

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
This is my problem with these games, I empathize with the MC, I put myself in his shoes and that is why these types of games affect me to the point of not being able to enjoy them.
I was the same way when I first saw this game. I empathized too much with the MC and it pissed me off. Once I tried it again with the better graphics, a switch in my brain was flipped the other way and now I enjoy it very much!

It may take you some time, but you might come around. Try searching for other NTR type games and check them out, too.

Cheers!

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
What would you have him do instead? Are you talking about where Malcolm comes over, does Arisa and then he does Anne afterwards? I chalk that up to he likes to watch which has been the theme since the beginning. The least he should do is pound his pud for god's sake and blow on Anne's face! :ROFLMAO:
Dude there are two hot chicks on the bed, after recording for Ari's hubby there was so much fun to be had. I didn't get the point of that scene. Maybe to show that the black guy is better in bed than you comparing your time with Ari? I thought some group sex was incoming considering i was on the swinging route but nope. Could've been an asian couple looking for a white bull for those on the non cuck paths :cool:.
MC also wants to watch the black chick from the vacation fuck some guys. Voyeurism bores me to no end. Too much of that and too little swinging. Let's see what the next update has in store.

Reactions: Rythan25 and rusar

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I wish updates were had actual plot/kink/character progression but alas I'm not a Patreon nor a content creator

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes