Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
hey in the game its say : if we have not enought love , She will cheated , but there are sex cheated scene ? on the walkrought i dont see anything

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
This is my problem with these games, I empathize with the MC, I put myself in his shoes and that is why these types of games affect me to the point of not being able to enjoy them.
The conundrum is this: he (the MC) opened the door for Anne's adultery and then what? Some people can handle freedom, some can't. Some experiments work out well, some go awry. When you're playing with fire you'd better expect the worst.

I've played every route of this game and in total, the dev has given Anne much more of an easy go of things. She has adopted an entitled attitude and expects things to go her way. In the sharing route there may be some hope for their relationship, but in the other routes, things are spinning out of control and realistically if they don't pull back it will be a crash and burn.

But it's a game and when I play these games I rarely place myself in the roll of 'empathizer'. I almost always play as the corrupter as I am interested in how the dev has written the script to communicate the chaos that often accompanies relationships (the push and pull of such things as temptation, hedonism, egoism, etc). As I am older and have been in both great and dreadful relationships, I find most authors here do not understand the nuances of such things. Some get close, though.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I remember seeing an image of Anne and Mike in a car, where is that from? Can't recall a scene/possibility for that happening
They go shopping for a car. You have a choice of taking an older salesperson, or a younger one.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The conundrum is this: he (the MC) opened the door for Anne's adultery and then what? Some people can handle freedom, some can't. Some experiments work out well, some go awry. When you're playing with fire you'd better expect the worst.

I've played every route of this game and in total, the dev has given Anne much more of an easy go of things. She has adopted an entitled attitude and expects things to go her way. In the sharing route there may be some hope for their relationship, but in the other routes, things are spinning out of control and realistically if they don't pull back it will be a crash and burn.

But it's a game and when I play these games I rarely place myself in the roll of 'empathizer'. I almost always play as the corrupter as I am interested in how the dev has written the script to communicate the chaos that often accompanies relationships (the push and pull of such things as temptation, hedonism, egoism, etc). As I am older and have been in both great and dreadful relationships, I find most authors here do not understand the nuances of such things. Some get close, though.
I understand your point and I agree on many things, but empathizing is not something that I can control and close as if it were a door, I mean, if it were up to me, I would stop empathizing and play these types of games going down the road darker, but its not that simple, and it really affects me emotionally.

Even so, I have played until chapter 8, and I think I have reached the top that I could take, which is to see how she is able to cheat on her husband with her own father.. I understand that it is a game and the dev seeks the greatest perversions for his public because in the end this type of fetish is forbidden or immoral and everyone can see these things or at least fantasize about it, but believe me, it affects me in a bad way, and no matter how much I repeat myself it is a simple game the thing will not change unfortunately..

U know the worst? I really like the game in which it has quality, Annes design I LOVE it, and really, if the NTR were avoidable AT ALL (that is, if there was a purely faithful route, another for swinger and the other for NTR) it would surely be one of my favorite games easily, but when a game forces me to have to accept according to what decisions in the game annoys me, and as I said, by empathizing with the MC, this only makes it worse. Even so, I understand who likes the game, it has quality, but I still believe that it is a game totally designed for people who dont care the feelings in relationships, NTR lovers or who like to be cucks, and to people who never empathize with the MC.

Ps the same thing happens to me with the game of Annas exciting affection, great game, but very badly managed because there really is only one "path" if you are looking to see sex scenes ..

Reactions: rusar

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Even so, I have played until chapter 8, and I think I have reached the top that I could take, which is to see how she is able to cheat on her husband with her own father..
It's actually *his* father (her father-in-law) and Anne's cheating with him is optional. I don't know if the dev will force that path later, but for now, you don't have to go that route. Where it gets fuzzy is some of the side affairs Anne has that the dev allows under the sharing/swinging route. For sharing and swinging to work, the two must communicate and in this game there is some cheating happening that's not tagged as such, then some is tagged appropriately.

Understand where you're coming from on the empathy part. Not a problem...we're all wired differently.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

px305

May 6, 2017
The last 3 patreon posts were just promotions of other games, can we get some info about the update now pls?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
maybe the dev is out of ideas, since there really is not much of a story anymore and there are only so many dicks she can ride on. She has fucked around with old men, kids, family (the dad), random dudes at bars, what's left?
I think the story runs for 2 more chapters that will shape the "already available endings" (But with much more epilogue scenes than anne with martin.) which we will happen to get if love is too low when anne catch MC with Nicole on bed.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I think the story runs for 2 more chapters that will shape the "already available endings" (But with much more epilogue scenes than anne with martin.) which we will happen to get if love is too low when anne catch MC with Nicole on bed.
Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black if she leaves MC for cheating? Every route available Ann cheats (Sex with some rando without MC's knowing). Hopefully there is a route that’s the more realistic, where MC catches her cheating and leaves too.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black if she leaves Martin for cheating? Every route available Ann cheats (Sex with some rando without Martin’s knowing). Hopefully there is a route that’s the more realistic, where Martin catches her cheating and leaves too.
We can only hope. Because, Now in all routes, even in faithful with cuck = false, swing = false, Anne fucks guys with no control of MC. We just can't stop Anne now. Out of control. I prefer Emma, becoz although she had bad past with MC, she now realizes what love & stability is after knowing what martin is. When Anne realizes, it becomes too late for her.

But but.... Our game dev is so much focused on making Anne a happy woman in all endings. So, don't think there will be a bad ending for Anne. Bad endings available for only for Tony.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I believe mircom3d wrote he’s back to work full time and has less time to work on the game now. You guys could support him on patreon and maybe that will motivate him to work harder on it again. I don’t believe it’s abandon or dead just stalled and it happens sometimes with freelancing devs. Only thing I can suggest is to support him and be patient. Ps best game ever.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt and ant007

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I believe mircom3d wrote he’s back to work full time and has less time to work on the game now. You guys could support him on patreon and maybe that will motivate him to work harder on it again. I don’t believe it’s abandon or dead just stalled and it happens sometimes with freelancing devs. Only thing I can suggest is to support him and be patient. Ps best game ever.
So Anne can have her happy ending? I'd lend support if something terrible happens to her, but I think we all know this dev won't let that happen. She has jumped on enough dicks in a month to make a two dollar hooker jealous. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this post, but I speak as someone that had hope for a real swinging/love route. I stuck around this whole time at first hoping for that, then it turned into hoping Anne would suffer consequence for her multiple betrayals...no matter what route you take, her actions deserve a bad fate/ending IMHO. It was fun while it lasted, time to move on :cry:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So Anne can have her happy ending? I'd lend support if something terrible happens to her, but I think we all know this dev won't let that happen. She has jumped on enough dicks in a month to make a two dollar hooker jealous. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this post, but I speak as someone that had hope for a real swinging/love route. I stuck around this whole time at first hoping for that, then it turned into hoping Anne would suffer consequence for her multiple betrayals...no matter what route you take, her actions deserve a bad fate/ending IMHO. It was fun while it lasted, time to move on :cry:
Looks like he deleted by comment by suggesting you another game. It's okay. I don't know rules sorry. And yeah, there are patreons on his page where they think like us and give him their opinions. Hope he may listen to them. The problem is, he is just one guy. He don't have a team. Yet he delivered this famous game. So, I can understand his difficulties. Let us hope it gives justified to anne endings too.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Looks like he deleted by comment by suggesting you another game. It's okay. I don't know rules sorry. And yeah, there are patreons on his page where they think like us and give him their opinions. Hope he may listen to them. The problem is, he is just one guy. He don't have a team. Yet he delivered this famous game. So, I can understand his difficulties. Let us hope it gives justified to anne endings too.
I've played those games you recommended, enjoyed them as much as you my friend. It's good to know at least some of his Patreons feel the same way. We'll see what direction he takes when he gets around to working on the game again.

Reactions: rusar and harsha_26

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I still enjoy the game and if it is one person who is making it then I’m super impress. I’m still excited for future update to support Mircom3D. Who knows maybe it gets revamped again. Maybe he makes even more better games in the future. There’s a lot of talent and potential and I’m sticking with it.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes