cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The Dev should have kept the original name. Only reason I can think why it was changed was to try deceiving people into believing the game could be something more.
I don't think that he "deceived" anyone. Not sure what your expectation were but the tags and the overview on OP
[....] You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
are clear about what kind of content you can expect from it.

The cheat-mod helps to avoid cuckold content and Anne cheating, if you are not into it, too.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I don't think that he "deceived" anyone. Not sure what your expectation were but the tags and the overview on OP

The cheat-mod helps to avoid cuckold content and Anne cheating, if you are not into it, too.
Then that mod skips you all the content of the game. The game basically is,

Anne goes for bread, fucks the baker
Anne goes to the park, fucks the gardener
Anne goes to the mechanic, she fucks the mechanic
Anne goes to work, she fucks your father

• Angry
Reactions: Kaparzo and rusar

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anne goes for bread, fucks the baker
Anne goes to the park, fucks the gardener
Anne goes to the mechanic, she fucks the mechanic
Anne goes to work, she fucks your father
This is what the game turned into - unfortunately.

From the beginning I thought of Anne as the "real" MC and "Tony" as of a bystander witnessing how his wife turns into a total slut with all its pros and cons.

Chapter 2 or 3 were they went on vacation was great. The latest chapters 10, 11, 12 were the weakest in my opinion. Same as you already said it went down with Anne going somewhere and in the next scene she fucks the guy, e.g. the spa scene. No real build up and then it turned into a fuckfest.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
This is what the game turned into - unfortunately.

From the beginning I thought of Anne as the "real" MC and "Tony" as of a bystander witnessing how his wife turns into a total slut with all its pros and cons.

Chapter 2 or 3 were they went on vacation was great. The latest chapters 10, 11, 12 were the weakest in my opinion. Same as you already said it went down with Anne going somewhere and in the next scene she fucks the guy, e.g. the spa scene. No real build up and then it turned into a fuckfest.
In addition to what has already been said, add that each day of the game has the same structure, you get up, scene talking with Anne, you go to work, a couple of options for the mc, sex scene where Anne is, back home, you talk to Anne, another Anne sex scene with someone, and to bed for the next day. The quality of the game is quite meh as you progress, not to mention the biggest flaws such as Anne's non-existent fidelity, which in the only moment that seemed to have any personality was in her first scene, when she was still not sure she wanted to do these things and was somewhat reluctant to do so. Since then her personality has been; has a dick? enough.

And that without going to assess the non-existent dignity of the MC, the event of the father and the background that this has in the MC should give us the option of leaving Anne, well, even the cuckiest cuck should leave a person who DECEIVES him with his father STILL KNOWING what the MC told Anne about what his father always did to his girlfriends.

Reactions: rusar

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
The game has swinging as part of the story but that only happened twice and if the cuck stats is false you still get cucked and if the swinging stat is true nothing really happens even when a couple wants you and your wife to join them so what's the point of it?

The biggest problem is they don't feel like a couple at all even the challenges like I said could be done alone by the wife alone.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I've mentioned it before, as have others, but this games problem is it progressed way to quickly. We missed out on a lot of potential character development when Anne went from loving wife to total slut overnight. Now we are at the point where she literally fucks anything that moves, how can it progress from here? What more can she do? I can't think of anything.

There isn't a clear endpoint in this game either, the only logical one is Anne ends up leaving him because she simply doesn't want him anymore. Like others have said, they basically act like FWB roommates, not a couple anyways.

There is another game on here with a similar idea, Project Hot Wife, that game has the opposite problem. It's way to slow. If someone could make a game that progresses quicker than that, but slower that this, it'll hit that sweet spot of progression + character development that not many games do well.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
This is all some folks have I guess. It's life or death for them :ROFLMAO:
If Anne doesn't behave exactly how they want, that's it.
The fact that the game has a progress totally from 0 to 10000000000 and loses all coherence, with an unstable bg for Anne, and that the mc paints NOTHING in the game, if that we leave it for another day. Do you know the worst of a fan? A fan unable to be objective with what he likes, who agrees to swallow everything they give him because he "likes" haha. I suppose that if you are not right and it is said that the game is perfect, everything is hate, instead of doing a little criticism so that the game improves in future updates haha.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
The fact that the game has a progress totally from 0 to 10000000000 and loses all coherence, with an unstable bg for Anne, and that the mc paints NOTHING in the game, if that we leave it for another day. Do you know the worst of a fan? A fan unable to be objective with what he likes, who agrees to swallow everything they give him because he "likes" haha. I suppose that if you are not right and it is said that the game is perfect, everything is hate, instead of doing a little criticism so that the game improves in future updates haha.
TAC is in it's 12th update. That's 84 whole game days.
That's many, many months of developement, so none of this exactly happened overnight and it's probably not going to take any major change of direction at this point.

There's plenty of opportunity for the male lead to fuck around, so I'm not sure what you've been doing, if you missed all those scenes.

The bottom line is, if you don't like games where the female lead fucks around all the time, why play them?
So you can come up on here, bitching and whining and trying to change the game's path to one that suits you?
Everything you're saying has been said countless times before.
It is what it is, so get over yourself.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
TAC is in it's 12th update. That's 84 whole game days.
That's many, many months of developement, so none of this exactly happened overnight and it's probably not going to take any major change of direction at this point.

There's plenty of opportunity for the male lead to fuck around, so I'm not sure what you've been doing, if you missed all those scenes.

The bottom line is, if you don't like games where the female lead fucks around all the time, why play them?
So you can come up on here, bitching and whining and trying to change the game's path to one that suits you?
Everything you're saying has been said countless times before.
It is what it is, so get over yourself.
The point is not that the male lead doesn't fuck around, it's that they do nothing together as a couple. They don't feel like a couple at all even the challenges can be done solo by the wife.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've mentioned it before, as have others, but this games problem is it progressed way to quickly. We missed out on a lot of potential character development when Anne went from loving wife to total slut overnight. Now we are at the point where she literally fucks anything that moves, how can it progress from here? What more can she do? I can't think of anything.

There isn't a clear endpoint in this game either, the only logical one is Anne ends up leaving him because she simply doesn't want him anymore. Like others have said, they basically act like FWB roommates, not a couple anyways.

There is another game on here with a similar idea, Project Hot Wife, that game has the opposite problem. It's way to slow. If someone could make a game that progresses quicker than that, but slower that this, it'll hit that sweet spot of progression + character development that not many games do well.
That's been my point for a while, they don't have a relationship anymore.

They barely see each other and most of the time she's on screen she has someone else's cock buried in her.

Sure, it's not a problem but it also left it's own title behind, they aren't an adventurous couple anymore. They were, then she went off on her own and somewhere along the way the couple fell apart they just haven't acknowledged it yet.

She's gone so far off the rails there is no way they can stay together. Whatever spark they had at the beginning was gone not long after they got back from the holiday.

There is no happy ending here.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020

They barely see each other and most of the time she's on screen she has someone else's cock buried in her.

Sure, it's not a problem but it also left it's own title behind, they aren't an adventurous couple anymore. They were, then she went off on her own and somewhere along the way the couple fell apart they just haven't acknowledged it yet.

She's gone so far off the rails there is no way they can stay together. Whatever spark they had at the beginning was gone not long after they got back from the holiday.

Exactly!! while I don't think they had much of a spark between them to begin with but at least they had something. The title of the VN is "the Adventurous Couple" they are supposed to be a couple and have adventures together but honestly if the game said they were friends or roommates I would not think otherwise that's how little chemistry they have together.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Wrong. There are 2-3 happy endings already at the massage parlor. Secondly, whoever is responsible for script surely wouldn't mind shoehorning a happy ending into the story. Thirdly, if I may ask a personal question: What is it that you like about the game? As far as I know you're into girls and there isn't much lesbian content. What gets you off? I'll take notes.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

Annie loves to please his husband
Tony loves to see her wife fucked
I think they are all happy

the players have a lot happy endings because there are tons of great scenes with unexpected point of view

the sex scenes are well written and comes with the right duration
I had a lot of happy endings with this game

I think your post is full of nonsense :cool:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wrong. There are 2-3 happy endings already at the massage parlor. Secondly, whoever is responsible for script surely wouldn't mind shoehorning a happy ending into the story. Thirdly, if I may ask a personal question: What is it that you like about the game? As far as I know you're into girls and there isn't much lesbian content. What gets you off? I'll take notes.
My only issue is their relationship. It's been the weakest part of the story.

I will say that besides being a lesbo and mainly interested in girl on girl stuff I do enjoy watching women get fucked regardless of who's doing the fucking.

A hot woman being fucked senseless by a guy is still a hot woman being fucked. I might not be attracted to men but I still enjoy a good sex scene and this game has a lot of hot scenes.

There is nothing better than an attractive woman enjoying sex. As adult games go, Ann is close to the top of the list for attractive character models so it's not going to matter who he she has a scene with, it's still going to be a great scene.

As much as I love romance it's not so much a happy ending i'm going for I just want the relationships to make sense and theirs doesn't. The longer the game has gone on the less like a couple they have felt and it was already weak at the start. Now she's off doing her own thing, he's off doing his own thing and occasionally they have a conversation.

Personally I don't think they should stay a couple. She's obviously happier with other people and I think he should be with the short haired blonde, Nicole I think her name is (memory sucks without checking). Ann has far more chemistry with his dad and best friend than she ever did with him.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes