Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017

Chapter 13 Update....

Hello everyone,
Just stopping by to say hello and to let everyone know that I am still alive and kicking!
Thank you to all of you who have reached out worried that something had gone wrong with me but let me assure you I am healthy and all is well.
I'm not the most active Dev on here I know this and I've apologized for this in the past! I prefer spending any free time I have on the game and not trying to think of things to say here. ..
Chapter 13 is coming along nicely and I am spending all my free time on the game. I did take one week off a couple weeks ago to spend time with my wife and family.
In this Chapter I'm trying to pay more attention to the building of relationships and developing each character a little further. There is more writing involved which is not my strength but I'm trying! Hopefully you will all enjoy Chapter 13 when it is ready for you to play!
Rough estimate I'm guessing it's about %80 completed at the moment. Again this will be a very large update and I'm trying to add equal content to each path and characters.
I truly appreciate each and everyone of you and your support and want to be able to deliver a product you enjoy supporting.

Thank you all and please stay safe,
Mircom3D

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020

Chapter 13 Update....

Hello everyone,
Just stopping by to say hello and to let everyone know that I am still alive and kicking!
Thank you to all of you who have reached out worried that something had gone wrong with me but let me assure you I am healthy and all is well.
I'm not the most active Dev on here I know this and I've apologized for this in the past! I prefer spending any free time I have on the game and not trying to think of things to say here. ..
Chapter 13 is coming along nicely and I am spending all my free time on the game. I did take one week off a couple weeks ago to spend time with my wife and family.
In this Chapter I'm trying to pay more attention to the building of relationships and developing each character a little further. There is more writing involved which is not my strength but I'm trying! Hopefully you will all enjoy Chapter 13 when it is ready for you to play!
Rough estimate I'm guessing it's about %80 completed at the moment. Again this will be a very large update and I'm trying to add equal content to each path and characters.
I truly appreciate each and everyone of you and your support and want to be able to deliver a product you enjoy supporting.

Thank you all and please stay safe,
Mircom3D
Thanks for the news. I'm thankful for him as he is only one dev with no support, working hard & also giving us update with "writing", because this game isn't given it's best in that area.

But, game have many bugs like inconsistencies in writing, triggering of scenes. Can you request him about that please? I hope this isn't too much to ask because many agree with this request.

Reactions: Back and ant007

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
what the fuck the wife is the ownly one who cam fuck in this game what about the mc?
He has three basic routes: 1) Doesn't fool around at all (keep in mind there are scripting errors in later chapters where she accuses and he admits to cheating even though he's never done so); 2) He cheats on occasion; 3) Swapping/swinger. The fourth route, if you want to look at it that way, is the cuckold route which can be tacked on to any of the first three. She, on the other hand, does whatever she wants and cheats all over the place even though the game doesn't call it cheating until she hooks up with his dad (which is avoidable).

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
He has three basic routes: 1) Doesn't fool around at all (keep in mind there are scripting errors in later chapters where she accuses and he admits to cheating even though he's never done so); 2) He cheats on occasion; 3) Swapping/swinger. The fourth route, if you want to look at it that way, is the cuckold route which can be tacked on to any of the first three. She, on the other hand, does whatever she wants and cheats all over the place even though the game doesn't call it cheating until she hooks up with his dad (which is avoidable).

Yeah the scripting is horrible. Despite remaking the first 10 chapters to fix things and make the paths better, Anne still goes about cheating or fucking whomever she wants.

Reactions: Back and rusar

RingoG

Sep 1, 2020
Hello fellas, please help a fella out.
I finished the fist then chapters, unistalled the game and forgot about it, but saw just now there is actually Chapter 11 and 12 available. I have them, but when I try to use my previous saves, I get a trackback error and the game doesn't continue to chapter 11. Can you help a fella out, I enjoyed it a lot, but the previous 10 chapters are still fresh in mind and I don't want to do them all over again. Thanks!

Zuhalzu

Dec 16, 2019
Good game, but can posible desing a female protag and cuckquiin, if this can be chosen (male or female protag.) this game can be a lot of fun

Reactions: fbass

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Ok am I missing something here? isn't this supposed to be "The Adventurous Couple" but it seems more like a cuckold simulator where you beg your wife to sleep with everyone else while you watch.

Now if this was called "the cuckold simulator" then I would not be leaving this comment here but it's supposed to be about a couple who become more adventurous together yet they don't feel like a couple at all, hell even the weekly challenges the wife can easily do it if she was single. The people around you get more action with your wife than you do, she even set up other girls with her lovers smh.

The only action the MC gets seems to be for the most part detached from the main story line and the only swinging scenes or scenes involving the couple together can be counted in one hand. Honestly I think you should change the title of the game because not only do they not feel like a couple, they almost never do anything as a couple.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok am I missing something here? isn't this supposed to be "
The Adventurous Couple
" but it seems more like a cuckold simulator where you beg your wife to sleep with everyone else while you watch.

Now if this was called "the cuckold simulator" then I would not be leaving this comment here but it's supposed to be about a couple who become more adventurous together yet they don't feel like a couple at all, hell even the weekly challenges the wife can easily do it if she was single. The people around you get more action with your wife than you do, she even set up other girls with her lovers smh.

The only action the MC gets seems to be for the most part detached from the main story line and the only swinging scenes or scenes involving the couple together can be counted in one hand. Honestly I think you should change the title of the game because not only do they not feel like a couple, they almost never do anything as a couple.
Check the project name in your save folder in %AppData% for this game.

The game's original name is literally "The Cuckold" - this should answer your question. ;)

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes