defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
5 years marriage without sexual chemistry is impossible.
In every marriage there are up and down.
romance phase is only at the beginning and after 10/15 years if the marriage survive romance can be back.

this game tells about a couple the have decide to add some extra sensual tension because otherwise their marriage will go to the end.
there is no dramma here
it is just sex... and make good sex can save for sure their marriage :cool:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Marriage is not a childish romantic story
In order to reach years of good relationship you and your wife have to work hard.

Reactions: Mendez

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
but Anne loves Tony.. so the chemistry beetween this couple is still strong and loyal... so the statement of Avaron1974 is more a personal taste that something that is written in the game...
we already know from the start that the couple want to spice up their sexual relationship...
and the player can choose the path that want follow here
View attachment 819956

so is the player that can make choice for Anne...

View attachment 819957

I think all people that play this game have this scene in a save slot...

if Anne decide to not confess about Ryan...
this is the point.

Anyway I understand that for Avaron and friends, that the couple cannot survive by this way ... well this could be a possible ending (bad?)...
While I believe that only this is the way to ensure that their relationship continues with more and more complicity to explore all the opportunities that the future has in store for them

I suggest to choice "Anne confess about Ryan" just to be loyal with Tony.
but Anne don't confess is good if you want reciprocate the unfaithful of the couple... this will lead to more content and more fun
Interesting. I'm totally for Anne doesn't confess.
Just out of curiosity, where is this choice in terms of game lenght? Like the first 20%, or..

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Interesting. I'm totally for Anne doesn't confess.
Just out of curiosity, where is this choice in terms of game lenght? Like the first 20%, or..
much more :ROFLMAO:
the good of this game is that you can go full on Anne ignoring Tony at all hahahahaha!
maybe this will lead you in some bad endings?

I'll let you know because very soon I will support Mircom3D
Forget to say that rendering in this game are on the top quality.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
much more :ROFLMAO:
the good of this game is that you can go full on Anne ignoring Tony at all hahahahaha!
maybe this will lead you in some bad endings?

I'll let you know because very soon I will support Mircom3D
Forget to say that rendering in this game are on the top quality.
Ok thanks, I did a little research and the first "cheating" choice for Anne should be at the 7th chapter.

Reactions: defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Is there any news on the game? I really want to find out about what happened, if mc does not go out with girls at the end of the last update.
I'm also really want to find out but I'm more focused on what Anne does during the time Tony fucked Emma.
After the scene Anne talk to Tony in a lovely way the following phrase (see pics) but she was not in the toilet with Tony and Emma.
So what's happen to her?
I can't wait!

Screenshot 2020-09-18 at 14.07.11.png

Screenshot 2020-09-18 at 14.16.20.png

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
honestly i don't think she does care very much for tony. they barely see each other because shes out having her own adventures with every random guy and when they do see each other its a cuck scene. then there's the fact they have a very passive type relationship where they're friendly with each other but not passionate or romantic at all. tony has better sexual chemistry with two of the diner girls, the friend nicole and even the masseuse than with anne whos all but put him in the friendzone. if the dev doesn't want to make the rest of the game with more "adventure" for tony than there should be a divorce option where she gets to have all the adventures she clearly wants and the mc can choose one of the other girls to finish the last chapter and and have an epilogue with.
You are wrong.
Chapter 13 will not be the last chapter for sure
there are a lot of stories incomplete... and there will be a lot of new characters the Anne want to fuck ....she was never DPed and no gangbangs yet so ...this game can go forward for 20 or more chapters.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: rusar

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I understand your point of view, but I think you're wearing rose colored glasses. Sure, the MC fools around a couple of times, but the title should be "the adventurous wife". Even if you pick the be honest option with Ryan, she still screws around with people without telling her husband. And the chemistry with some of her "lovers" is hand over fist above the chemistry she has with her husband.
The story has pigeon holed itself into a ground hog day of Anne wakes up, bangs anything with a heartbeat, maybe talk about it at night with an occasional hand-job...Chapter after chapter of this gets old. Sure there will always be fans like yourself, but it's just disappointing the story went with the most common denominator by making it all about how many people Ann can get creampied by in a single day.
have you played the game?
the game is based on a couple

at the start there is introduction or prologue..
have you played? Screenshot 2020-09-19 at 12.40.55.png
Screenshot 2020-09-19 at 12.41.13.png
Screenshot 2020-09-19 at 12.42.52.png
So they need to do that because it is required for the health of the couple.

You are just complain about a story that is already clear... if you don't like free to delete the game after that
Complaining about is just useless
go for a game that is in your tastes

Screenshot 2020-09-19 at 12.43.28.png

She Has Agreed!!!
your personal desire about Anne are irrelevant.
surely this game is not liked by gays, bigots, moralists and guys that believe a marriage can be happy sex forever or those who put their name in place of the one foreseen in the story ... I still believe that this story is liked by lesbians ... because a friend of mine likes it
Screenshot 2020-09-19 at 13.06.48.png

soon after college they where married... this is an extremely important point

and here is the title of the game
Screenshot 2020-09-19 at 13.10.46.png
... After 5 years of splendid monogamy Marriage.... Tony subscribe an account on a web site that is called:
THE ADVENTUROUS COUPLE (this is! So please do not post stupid thing about the title of this game)

You can also see in my previous post with pics of the game that Anne is happy with Tony at the END OF CHAPER 12!

The game will end ONLY when and if Tony DECIDE WITH ANNE to unsubscribe the account at "the adventurous couple" web site.

Continues to be very interesting look into the posts of those who complain, they believe that this story is different from what it really is, just because they filter it through their way of thinking
we can discover a lot of the sexual preferences of those who write in this forum..
it is really interesting ...
But be careful! judging people just by their sexual preferences is wrong ... (and stupid)
I never judge gay just for being that ... I have gay friends ... for me they are just people and same as everyone there are stupid and intelligent people in both 3 or 4 genders. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kaparzo and rusar

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
should I download only the chapter 12 file or download chapter 1 - 10 with it as well ?
the game size is about 3gb so from this site you can download it from the OP at page 1
the game was re-wanped for better renders and bugfix

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
My bad, I meant walkthrough one.
I think walkthrough is not required.. you can Rollback or save before the different options... there are not many clues
and if you have some doubt you can post here... but the game is very good because it is easy to understand...

Last edited:
Reactions: Aizar and oszapo25
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes