Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I was wondering why this game doesn't have a female protagonist or multiple protagonist tag? I mean as far as I know you also play and make decisions for wife on several occasions.

Reactions: SoiCowboy and fbass

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
life in my dream:D
mostly i enjoy games with corruption,etc especially ones where the M.C is an asshole and dominate
BUT decided to try this game out here for shits and giggles and something thats out of my element
now lets see how many trolls pop up LOL

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
The female character is one of the hottest I've ever seen. She doesn't have "big boobs" like the others but she definetely has the best ass. I like the game and the animations, but I would like to see an animation from an another angle: there are always the same positions (my opinion). At the beginning it was funnier to me because there was more ntr content while now is more a "fuck everyone game" but hey, it's hot!
One thing that I really appreciate in those games are the intercourses with a hot and young woman and an old man (often present in ntr games) or even better with kids/boys that are way younger than the female mc. I'm sad of hearing that it's just an one day update, I was hoping to see some more action with Anne, Drake's son and his friend Alan (I think).
Overall I still like a lot this game but if I could suggest one thing is that there should be a little more teasing than fucking: for example talking to a complete stranger in a see-through dress or with a nipslip, or even better just a nude walk in a place full of people or at a non-nudist beach; just a tease.
Anyway I can't wait to see what's going to happen this time :)

Mikadio2887

Mar 28, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter13.rpy", line 1939, in script
    if love >= 8:
  File "game/chapter13.rpy", line 1939, in <module>
    if love >= 8:
NameError: name 'love' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter13.rpy", line 1939, in script
    if love >= 8:
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\TAC-Ch13Fix-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\TAC-Ch13Fix-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\TAC-Ch13Fix-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter13.rpy", line 1939, in <module>
    if love >= 8:
NameError: name 'love' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 13 Monday 
Fri Sep 25 17:09:55 2020

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
done with this game nothing worse than a new update only for it to be 10 mins long best of luck with your game
Well I personally have to say that I supported him for a couple of months, until his updates stopped coming out regularly, but I must also say that I am grateful that he is even posting nowadays,because at one point I thought his game was abandoned, and for the length of the game, I played shorter ones......all in all he has some of the Best NTR scenes out there and I love his work...
And if he starts bringing the game out on a regular basis, then he can count on me again for support on Patreon,and until this happens I,m grateful for everything he puts out.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I’d like people to keep in mind that it’s probably one person working on this and he does have a regular job so he does this on his spare time. It’s a lot of work to do especially on a limited amount of time. I really just wanna convey that I love his work and appreciate his effort and if you guys do too then if you could even put a few dollars towards his patreon, it means a lot more than you think. Even just $1 shows you appreciate his effort. It bums me out the potential mircom3d has but doesn’t get the support as some other games like the Tyrant where the dev just skipped out on all his supporter while still cashing in.

AlbinoRhyno

Nov 25, 2018
the game size is about 3gb so from this site you can download it from the OP at page 1
the game was re-wanped for better renders and bugfix
Sooo, this doesn't necessarily answer the question as to whether or not, someone new to the game, needs to d/l 1-10 and then the newest, or if the newest release includes everything leading up to, in this case, ch 13, as well.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes