0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Yeah looks like this game was not for me after all. I never thought i would be saying this, but this game has too much fucking and no proper storyline. Yeah it's good, but they fuck like nympho prostitutes ( wife even more ) and i'm also starting to wonder how it is possible that wife isn't pregnant yet ( might be using birth control injection ). If this was a real couple that would be very strange way to show love for each other fucking freely everything that moves ( i guess that type of perversion just isn't for me ). Edit: Yes there are those types of married swinger couples who fuck with 100-? of different people each year. Edit2: Just popped into my head that there was this one 50-60 years old lady in documentary who travelled a lot through countries and that year fucked with over 1000 men, but some were 2 times with the same person.

Last edited:

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I recall this being like one persons work and they also have a job and a family as well as some vacations that staggered the update releases but this pandemic had caused him to need to work harder in the day job so he's more than earned the benefit of a doubt

Reactions: fbass

px305

May 6, 2017
Can someone share a save with the martin/anne on a plane scene? somehow my saves dont trigger the scene and I dont feel like replaying 12 chapters again u.u

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 13Fixed] Mircom3D

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.48 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.47 GB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

imanadultnow

Sep 29, 2017
Sooo, this doesn't necessarily answer the question as to whether or not, someone new to the game, needs to d/l 1-10 and then the newest, or if the newest release includes everything leading up to, in this case, ch 13, as well.
He actually did answer your question, but I can see how you wouldn't be clear on that. so, i definitive answer is, No you do not need to dwnld the old version all ep (ep1-13) are in the current dwnld.

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
This being only Monday is kind of a huge let down. The only way I would accept this is if we get 1-2 days as an update weekly. If that was the case I would gladly become a gold member. If not and this becomes a reoccurring thing where we wait 3+ months for an update that is only a day. Then I see this game dying out sooner than later.

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
When I saw that this update was only Monday, I was slightly disappointed, but when I played it I enjoyed this update despite it being quite short. However, the variety of things things that can happen surprised me and maybe I did not see them all, so to enjoy this update you have to been scheming with a bunch of saves.

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
This being only Monday is kind of a huge let down. The only way I would accept this is if we get 1-2 days as an update weekly. If that was the case I would gladly become a gold member. If not and this becomes a reoccurring thing where we wait 3+ months for an update that is only a day. Then I see this game dying out sooner than later.
It's all explained on Patreon or on Discord!!!

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
Sooo, this doesn't necessarily answer the question as to whether or not, someone new to the game, needs to d/l 1-10 and then the newest, or if the newest release includes everything leading up to, in this case, ch 13, as well.
If you were still asking then just get the new version as includes all chapters from 1 to 13 ( compressed will also do). The old one has some scene differences as the new story got revamped in some parts like some choices in Chapter 3 as many were confused by the paths but you won't lose anything by missing out on the old as the new version contains more scenes but a few diverse paths to get them. If you already knew that, then have a good day.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Well, the DEV does it again. We were supposed to have Dre come over Saturday in a previous update and that never happened. This update, they are leaving Saturday for their trip, but Luke and Alan are supposed to come over on Sunday. Hmmm... :unsure:

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well, the DEV does it again. We were supposed to have Dre come over Saturday in a previous update and that never happened. This update, they are leaving Saturday for their trip, but Luke and Alan are supposed to come over on Sunday. Hmmm... :unsure:
yea luke and alan was why i got excited but disappointed. I feel its kinda sad i've defend this dev and a few others in other game forums for taking a while to put out because there was always decent content in each update but this one was sigh... i will say though at least this dev doesn't just milk it like most all other devs nowadays

boredathome63

Jan 24, 2019
he said he plans on doing releases for each day every 3 weeks or so. So it'll be a while before the saturday release anyways. plenty of time to adjust

sweeeeetwater

Apr 25, 2020
Can someone share a save with the martin/anne on a plane scene? somehow my saves dont trigger the scene and I dont feel like replaying 12 chapters again u.u
Here it is.

In “242-2-LT1.save”: The Martin/Anne on a plane event. “Spend time with Nicole as Anne suggested” path. (MC doesn’t know Anne’s cheatin’ with Martin. Anne won’t tell MC about Florida, but MC can fuck Victoria and even get her pregnant.)

In “283-1-LT1.save”: The Martin/Anne on a plane event. “Go to the diner for lunch” then “Join Emma” path (MC knows Anne’s cheatin’ with Martin. Later, Anne will tell MC about Florida.)

In “281-3-LT1.save”: MC, Gary, Victoria. Tag: Threesome, BJ, DP.

In “282-4-LT1.save”: MC knocks up Victoria.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes