SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Looking at images for this update, Anne is with “Andrew”. anyone know how to get that scene? Also Damien in the club?
To get Andrew, go into the console and enter, $ v12_neighbor = True, at the beginning of Monday.
To get Damien, $ damien = True. To get the bartender, $ damien = False.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
was playing through because on new comp and my old saves are not here anyways I noted errors from 12 are fixed like the second time you go to the mall is fixed and gonna examine more parts to see if things will work for more parts and new variables

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
First, when I saw that it was only Monday, I was a little disappointed. But now that I’ve played this update, and seen Anne, I’ve forgiven everything. Man, how good it is to see Anne again ... I hope I don't have to wait long to see her again.

Dec 27, 2018
To get Andrew, go into the console and enter, $ v12_neighbor = True, at the beginning of Monday.
To get Damien, $ damien = True. To get the bartender, $ damien = False.
but that doesnt explain how to acheive v12 neighbour true was also sure i had damien true

EDIT never mind read walkthrough and might be an issue with selecting both and it not toggling

Last edited:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
but that doesnt explain how to acheive v12 neighbour true was also sure i had damien true

EDIT never mind read walkthrough and might be an issue with selecting both and it not toggling
If you selected both the laundromat and the neighbors, it doesn't trigger. You have to select the neighbors only.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes