truien

Mar 17, 2020
Is Tony (male protagonist) supposed to have herpes or something? If not then why does his glans look like a chewed up damn dog toy? Hard to fap looking at a groty dick despite how hot Anne is. :LOL:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Is it now possible to meet cafe Zarah on Friday when you agree to it? It doesnt comes up as an option for me for the MC on Friday even if he stays at home that Friday he is only home watching a Movie with Anne?

Oct 3, 2019
So I saw the cheating tag which I liked, but also the swinging tag which I did not so much, but I decided to play it and give it a try. I read through some of the forums to see if there was actual cheating by Anne (as in MC is unaware and would not approve), and some comments seemed to indicate that your choices could go down this path.

However from the get go the MC is constantly encouraging Anne to tease other guys, and openly states he wants her to sleep with other guys too when she's ready, so I gotta ask: with the MC so into hotwifing, is there any actual cheating on Anne's part? Is there an option for the MC to decide he's too jealous or something to let Anne screw other guys, but she does it anyway without him knowing?

Don't get me wrong, the game is well done, but I'm not into hot wife/cuck scenes and I'm wondering if that's all there is

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
So I saw the cheating tag which I liked, but also the swinging tag which I did not so much, but I decided to play it and give it a try. I read through some of the forums to see if there was actual cheating by Anne (as in MC is unaware and would not approve), and some comments seemed to indicate that your choices could go down this path.

However from the get go the MC is constantly encouraging Anne to tease other guys, and openly states he wants her to sleep with other guys too when she's ready, so I gotta ask: with the MC so into hotwifing, is there any actual cheating on Anne's part? Is there an option for the MC to decide he's too jealous or something to let Anne screw other guys, but she does it anyway without him knowing?

Don't get me wrong, the game is well done, but I'm not into hot wife/cuck scenes and I'm wondering if that's all there is
This is basically NOT a cheating wife story but a HOT WIFE story. Even swinging is not much a part of the plot (unfortunately for some of us). And the MC is not really a cuck but .. a "voyeur" :)

HOWEVER:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Well still, it seems like after those times she cheated she always admitted it and finally chose to favor her husband. I'd have liked it if you could have a proper route in which she continues cheating and does not care that much about mc's opinion. The main route is fun too, but having several real and proper paths (swingers, cheating, cuckhold...) seemed to have been on the table once but kind of abandonned now (especially cheating), which is a bit disappointing.
I still like the game though.

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Well still, it seems like after those times she cheated she always admitted it and finally chose to favor her husband. I'd have liked it if you could have a proper route in which she continues cheating and does not care that much about mc's opinion. The main route is fun too, but having several real and proper paths (swingers, cheating, cuckhold...) seemed to have been on the table once but kind of abandonned now (especially cheating), which is a bit disappointing.
I still like the game though.
On the cheating path she doesn't tell the MC that she fucked the neighbor in the afternoon.That is cheating I think ;)

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I love the game. With all the black men in Anne's life, since she had a tattoo before. If Tony is on the Cuck path, is there a possibility of a QOS tattoo in Anne's Future with Dre's name or maybe Dre's uniform number in Anne's future?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I love the game. With all the black men in Anne's life, since she had a tattoo before. If Tony is on the Cuck path, is there a possibility of a QOS tattoo in Anne's Future with Dre's name or maybe Dre's uniform number in Anne's future?
Very unlikely, because it would require an second set of images. For example for the couple task there is a set of 3 with the paint tattoo.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes