airwolf69

May 17, 2020
Any idea how can I arrive with the scene of Anne fucking Dre in their home in one of Tony's home lunches? It is stated in walkthrough but no matter what I do I could only see Anne fucking with a dildo.

01lewd01

Nov 4, 2018
Any idea how can I arrive with the scene of Anne fucking Dre in their home in one of Tony's home lunches? It is stated in walkthrough but no matter what I do I could only see Anne fucking with a dildo.
Have you seen the picture of the Dre scene in the image folder?

If not, probably has to do with the change in color of Dildo Anne uses in that scene.

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
The wife is hot, visuals are great, scenes are great, but after a while it just becomes does she just bang the next guy or not. By the time the dad starts getting involved,I just starTed clicking through the scenes because I’ve already seen something similar, and this is nothing new. Some form of turmoil for the husband (or even the wife), or maybe a corruption or descension element for the husband needs to be introduced. Right now, it just seems our choices only affect whether or not we see another scene of the wife banging some dude.
Agreed

Game was my favorite for a while

I feel like it can still be great if it dives deeper into existing storylines (the coworker's boyfriend and Anne, Ryan, Martin, etc) and adds some additional humiliation element. Instead, it feels like the game is determined to introduce more random one-offs like the doctor, the pizza guy, and the plumber. Like, those scenes are not at all arousing given what Anne has already done...

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Agreed

Game was my favorite for a while

I feel like it can still be great if it dives deeper into existing storylines (the coworker's boyfriend and Anne, Ryan, Martin, etc) and adds some additional humiliation element. Instead, it feels like the game is determined to introduce more random one-offs like the doctor, the pizza guy, and the plumber. Like, those scenes are not at all arousing given what Anne has already done...
The MD may be a one off, however, I'm hoping we see the plumber again and the black man in the dentist office. Certainly want to see more Martin, Dre and Malcolm scenes also along with the man who hits Troy when he tries to blackmail Anne. Curious if Uncle Robert is one of Martin's brothers or maybe from the other side of the family. if I recall correctly, Anne doesn't know who her father is, I wonder if he is one of the elderly characters, the older car salesman, Phil, maybe a friend of Phil's we haven't met yet. Also looking forward to Luke bringing Alan to Anne and Tony's home.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
is it possible to only have Anne with black guys? I'm at the Kenny part and I really don't like that it's forced for them to get together, he's a creep. so was the old guy on vacation
I'd play an interracial version once or twice that way but Anne still needs Martin and at least Phil. I have to think that the upcoming vacation with or without Walker will provide Anne with a fair amount of BBC. I also have a feeling Uncle Robert may make a return visit too.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Is there no way to play this game or most of these games on the iPhone IOS? I’m currently stuck in a situation where I only have my iPhone with me.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there no way to play this game or most of these games on the iPhone IOS? I’m currently stuck in a situation where I only have my iPhone with me.
No chance due to Apple's dumb app policy. Possible that there are ways with a jailbroken iPhone but haven't seen any information for that on this forum.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes