mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where did you see a scene with Walker? In the Monday version there's only a discussion in his office where he asks her to pay for his trip to Bahamas and she agrees. I can see no scene between them there. And BTW does the version on OP include also Tuesday? Because what I have ends Monday night and says: Tuesday comming soon.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Where did you see a scene with Walker? In the Monday version there's only a discussion in his office where he asks her to pay for his trip to Bahamas and she agrees. I can see no scene between them there. And BTW does the version on OP include also Tuesday? Because what I have ends Monday night and says: Tuesday comming soon.
I've played several times and I think it depends on the game stats. In some cases, you can either except his offer of offer to give him a BJ

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
The one save I had it available was with a -4 relationship factor, both Tony and Anne Cheating and Tony as a Cuck but not a swinger. There may have been other choices made before that a choice. Looking forward to both option, Waller going with them or him not and what new men Enter Anne's life, or just enter Anne. Hopefully Dre becomes a regular visitor and wondering if Luke and Alan may bring an extra friend. I wonder, is Uncle Robert Martin's brother?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: rusar

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
The one save I had it available was with a -4 relationship factor, both Tony and Anne Cheating and Tony as a Cuck but not a swinger. There may have been other choices made before that a choice. Looking forward to both option, Waller going with them or him not and what new men Enter Anne's life, or just enter Anne. Hopefully Dre becomes a regular visitor and wondering if Luke and Alan may bring an extra friend. I wonder, is Uncle Robert Martin's brother?
Who is Alan?

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Sorry, I tried to have a look at the wallpapers, but I couldn't. Can anyone share just one of them or saying if they are worth?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Is there sound with the game? I have an older computer so I am unsure if there is no sound or if my computer is not compatible.

Reactions: Anatoli3000

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Thank you, I guess my question also should have included, Is there plans for a soundtrack to include sounds of people having sex and sighly when Tony tells Anne something that lowers the relationship rating or a happier sound when it increases.

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
The wife is hot, visuals are great, scenes are great, but after a while it just becomes does she just bang the next guy or not. By the time the dad starts getting involved,I just starTed clicking through the scenes because I’ve already seen something similar, and this is nothing new. Some form of turmoil for the husband (or even the wife), or maybe a corruption or descension element for the husband needs to be introduced. Right now, it just seems our choices only affect whether or not we see another scene of the wife banging some dude.

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
How does ntr work ???
is it ntr to us if we jerk off to the female charcters ? I mean we like them and they are putting on a show and i am beating the shit of my meat.
Does that mean i have been ntr by a fking 2d female???

Reactions: ant007 and fbass
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes