dian091

Apr 17, 2020
How to see in CH11 saturday office 3some with victoria and boss ?
Thanks
Nobody can answer me ?
Thanks
I found it once but haven't found it again, since it's right at the end, I'll explore it more when there is some more that comes after it.

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
Nobody can answer me ?
Thanks
Low relation stat with Anne, Cheating path, spend time with Nicole as Anne Suggested and choose "Stay in bed" so Anne can return home and catch you in bed with Nicole... she gets mad she sends you away you go to office and voila.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
It all depends on which selections you chose. I went through avoiding the interracial scenes and you can go through the games as it is now and only give two blow jogs to black men. (bartender and plumber) Alan JO's on her bum and if you blow off Malcolm at the beach you jump in afterwards in the later chapter only. You can avoid Dre and Damian by picking Eric instead of Dre. Oddly, she does keep the black dildo in the shower scene, however in the earlier scenes, she is using a white one.

Personally, I prefer Ann with all the black men. If you pick Olivia and don't flirt with the guy after Martin on the beach, you can avoid Troy and you don't have to go to Kelsey's. Still lots of sex

Last edited by a moderator:

AbraArt

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Can you still have a loving relationship between MC and Anne in the end, even if you're on the cheating path?

Jackadict

May 1, 2020
Low relation stat with Anne, Cheating path, spend time with Nicole as Anne Suggested and choose "Stay in bed" so Anne can return home and catch you in bed with Nicole... she gets mad she sends you away you go to office and voila.
Thanks a lot

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Can you still have a loving relationship between MC and Anne in the end, even if you're on the cheating path?
That will be up to the Dev. I don't see it happening, but he may write it that way. For example, if the MC is on the cheating path and Anne is with Martin (MC's father-in-law), Anne will blow up on the MC (after the Mia scene, if I remember correctly) and demand that he become truthful in what he's doing (no more cheating for the MC and the "Faithful" switch reverts to "True"). Yet, the very next day she is cheating with his dad again and the script plainly states that the MC doesn't know it and she's not going to tell him. At some point the MC will find out, then what?

Again, the Dev can write it whichever way he chooses, but in the real universe their relationship is pretty much on the rocks unless they go completely 'open' and do whatever they want with whomever they want whenever they want.

Further complicating matters is a few script errors that exist which break immersion. If he is not cheating he will be accused of it and admit to it even though he's never been with anyone else. I wish those little things would be rectified at some point. Regardless, we're just along for the ride and let's see what happens.

D

Deleted member 684837

has there been any announcement or ballpark eta on the next update? surely we're due for day two...

boredathome63

Jan 24, 2019
has there been any announcement or ballpark eta on the next update? surely we're due for day two...
He told me the 16th or 17th but later said he wanted to make sure it was right before releasing it
mentioned his health and not wanting to stress to rush it out
Not sure what to think though because he oringally said chapter 13 was almost complete and then later that week released monday instead of the full week.

Offically he said it is almost complete and that wasabout 4-5 days ago now

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes