Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
New update! Hell yeah! Obligatory throw some support to Mircom3d patreon please. Any amount makes a difference. The dream is to support him enough that he can make it his full time job and we could get bigger updates and better content. Man I love this game.

Reactions: GoodJob and ant007

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"your final goal of sharing her."

What is the nature of this sharing?
Sharing as in orgy/swinging/threesome/foursome/x-some with MC participating? I like those.
Or sharing as in sex scenes with her and other people without MC or MC only watching? Of those I'm not a big fan.

Thanks in advance.

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
It's great that you managed to keep the set pace and that you kept your promise and released the update in 3 weeks. This day-by-day option is better if we get an update in a shorter time.
What else can I say except that I can't wait for Wednesday and taking photos in the mall. :love:

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
I didn't notice much in terms of variance for Tuesday. It the options seemed pretty much standard and weren't effected by the previous weeks. The only thing I saw was a conversation with January, the scene with phil, and the scene with Luke,allen and the father

Reactions: rusar
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes