dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Getting too many errors with Spicy mod with latest update pages, glad I kept a clean copy. Hopefully they create an updated Mod as it is the best mod IMO.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Really underwhelming update.. no cheating from her, for no reason she had to tell him what she did with Walker. Bah

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
NTR neutral. Got to get that out of the way first and an NTR game.

First time playing the game. I really want to like this game but I just feel like it is very hollow. Not every game needs a deep story but it just feels like every guy introduced (and there are a lot) is just a dildo prop. The art is ok. Basically Layne Staley review expands on my thoughts. I wish the game would have given the "characters" dildo props (NPC) more personality. I wish there had been more conflict. Focus on just a few other men and women. IDK maybe it gets better after chapter 5 or 6 but I gave up.

I feel like a passive spectator in ways I don't in other NTR/Sharing or female protag games and I wasn't feeling that.

I really don't care for the BBC NTR trope. By trope I mean its done over and over to the point that its uninspired story telling and even more so here with "characters" as dildo props.

I do like old crusty dudes with the the wife. IDK sue me lol. That is always a nice touch to me but even the old guys are just older good looking dildo props so it kind of defeats the feel of corruption.

I know this reads more like a review but I don't like giving out reviews b/c I know how hard the Devs work to try and entertain us pirates. I can see why people like the game so I'm not going to bash it. I'm only commenting here because I was bummed that it wasn't as good for me as I had hoped/thought it would be. Just needed to "vent" I guess.

All that said I am not bashing the game or the Dev. Don't be discouraged by my comments just brush it off and move on and continued good luck to Dev.

Dec 27, 2018
There seems to be a lot of errors with barista Cynthia and the beach I can get early visit to meet her then first beech meeting but that’s it and I see there is new beech trip on Tuesday but no mater what I try I can’t get it (in my replays I did get Phil shower tho)

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
There seems to be a lot of errors with barista Cynthia and the beach I can get early visit to meet her then first beech meeting but that’s it and I see there is new beech trip on Tuesday but no mater what I try I can’t get it (in my replays I did get Phil shower tho)
I cant get the beach scene with Cynthia either.. and i run all options me cheating yes/no anne cheating yes no whatever i do i cant get it.. i either get a solo anne scene on the shower or a anne/phil scene

Nadiel

Jun 25, 2017
me, I followed the MC way with Anne in love. and the update deals well with the couple's reunion.
I like it and I hope that Anne and MC will be able to remain as a couple despite Anne's many temptations.
The game is very beautiful. Well done the developers

Reactions: ant007

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ok I'm enjoying this overall, but the game has some glaring inconsistencies. I'm playing with the spicy mod so I'm not sure who is responsible, some of the dialogue feels like the writer has little experience with swinging. The couple agreed to share and the husband likes watching his wife get pleasured by others. To me that's not cucking. I had a work buddy that had several couples regularly invite him to play with the wife while the cuck husband watched and was dominated by his wife. After my buddy was finished with creaming the wife the husband was ordered to orally clean up his wife...that's cucking in the real sense. Another thing that bothered me was when the M/C gets a BJ from Elena while on vacation the game tags him as cheating. This was after he was given the green light by his wife to go have his fun as he wants. I had him be honest about it and when she walked in on them in the hotel room she was turned on by it and cool. That's swinging not cheating.

The other issues are just funny because the writer does not know his geography. While chatting up Elena for the first time the M/C says he lives in Phoenix, Arizona and Elena said she lived in Seattle, Washington. These are real cities in the USA. After they each mention that they comment they are close and that would make seeing each other again convenient. Phoenix is about 1500 miles from Seattle in another state. Also the story shows that Phoenix is near a beach and shows a pier promenade near what appears to be ocean. LOL Phoenix is in the Sonoran desert in the south western USA. Granted the writer is probably from Europe but they could look at a map and maybe do a little research (I know it's a bit nit picky but funny).

Finally, there are a several scenes that are grainy with crappy animation that need attention. Most of the renders are high quality still but all of the animation needs a bit of work. I totally get the M/C enjoying watching his wife get plowed. It's more than just voyeurism. Watching her in ecstacy if you care for her is erotic and even better when you are in a full swap enjoying your wife's partner's wife at the same time.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Ok I'm enjoying this overall, but the game has some glaring inconsistencies. I'm playing with the spicy mod so I'm not sure who is responsible, some of the dialogue feels like the writer has little experience with swinging. The couple agreed to share and the husband likes watching his wife get pleasured by others. To me that's not cucking. I had a work buddy that had several couples regularly invite him to play with the wife while the cuck husband watched and was dominated by his wife. After my buddy was finished with creaming the wife the husband was ordered to orally clean up his wife...that's cucking in the real sense.
Well not every husband have gay cum eating tendencies ,sorry to disappoint you :KEK: .

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Which way does the game have to go to have as much anal as possible?? Swinging, cheating, .... or which??
I don't think there is any until you pick Drake at the beach after Martin leaves. After that, there is that scene with Drake, the doctor, a DP scene in the SPA. In the future I would expect Alan and Luke to DP her and some of the black men to look that way. I don't believe Tony has been there yet. Maybe Phil and son will be DP her also in the future.

Reactions: Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Well not every husband have gay cum eating tendencies ,sorry to disappoint you :KEK: .
I did not say every husband enjoys it. There is a point in the game where if you are cuck=true Anne will ask the M/C if he would clean up after her lovers cum and the M/C replies yes it would be so hot. I actually opened up save editor and changed it to cuck=false to avoid any further scenes in that vein. As the game went on the inconsistencies in the story line and path lines get worse. I was hoping for more of a loving, honest swinging relationship and tried to stay on that kind of a path. The game instead switched back and forth between that kind of a path and then the next scene you have Anne cheating on her hubby, lying to him and flat disrespecting him. If I had not messed with the save editor the game was degrading into a cheating lying whore wife instead of a true hotwife. I was disappointed as the game went on after my comments.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Which way does the game have to go to have as much anal as possible?? Swinging, cheating, .... or which??
You get the first anal after you go on the Anne=unfaithful route with Martin at the beach when he smacks her ass. After that Anne shags almost all takers. She meets Martin at the beach and then after he shags her and leaves she eyes another stud with a Daz cock slider to beyond "11" and fucks him too. During that encounter he takes her anal cherry. After that there are more scenes where anal is an option. Curiously though hubby never gets that pleasure or option. More often than not hubby gets blue-balled because wifey is too busy shagging strange cocks including the M/C's dad Martin.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
You get the first anal after you go on the Anne=unfaithful route with Martin at the beach when he smacks her ass. After that Anne shags almost all takers. She meets Martin at the beach and then after he shags her and leaves she eyes another stud with a Daz cock slider to beyond "11" and fucks him too. During that encounter he takes her anal cherry. After that there are more scenes where anal is an option. Curiously though hubby never gets that pleasure or option. More often than not hubby gets blue-balled because wifey is too busy shagging strange cocks including the M/C's dad Martin.
Not true.... MC get her ass ... I think it is if they don't do to swinger club.... I could be wrong.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes