Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
It is, but one could in theory mod the game to do this.
I have neither the skills nor the inclination to do something like that, and I am not sure I would appreciate it, if I were the dev...though I realise that's besides the point, given what I see happening on many threads on this forum. to be fair, I am kind hoping the author themselves will explore things from multiple points of view... and if they should not do so, I will live with the mild disappointment. it is still a fairly good game, in terms of playability.

Reactions: Nadiel
Jan 15, 2018
I have neither the skills nor the inclination to do something like that, and I am not sure I would appreciate it, if I were the dev...though I realise that's besides the point, given what I see happening on many threads on this forum. to be fair, I am kind hoping the author themselves will explore things from multiple points of view... and if they should not do so, I will live with the mild disappointment. it is still a fairly good game, in terms of playability.
What I'd like to see is a cuckolding game where the more you resist, the more hardcore it gets.
In context, start the game where Annie, introduces the cuckold email challenges, and the player wants to remain vanilla.
A hidden cuckold path within the game, where you try to keep her faithful.
Since the objective is maintaining a relationship, so you'd be presented with searching the emails or denying your fantasy, only for Anne to do it.
The path is inevitable, but a completely alternate timeline emerges from that choice.
One could add a lot of things to this game doing it that way.
You'd still have Ryan, Nicole, MC, Anne and a few other characters, but it doesn't interfere with the spicy mod, or other mods.
Or a layer of this where that happens. The problem with modding a game like this is very bad for one reason, the text component is the easy part, it's getting the assets that are available that is the challenge.
I'd love to start from scratch, though.
But, I'd love something more animated than this.
I've read a bit about this genre, and they say that it needs to mirror horror more.
Which is what I'd love to be able to portray, the horror of becoming a cuckold, and pepper the extremes within the story.
Which would be difficult, but fun.

Reactions: qazmlp

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Dev planned four endings with other girls for MC. Those endings are achievable ATM too, but renders aren't planned for it still. They are just game overs for now. But I heard somewhere that he will attach renders to it when the game reaches to the end, to make them as visual endings instead of just giving text description (as it is for now, if you try. I tried already). And in order to understand those endings clearly, we have to play full story that isn't completed yet. I never understood the fact of giving that many female NPCs to Male MC, where it isn't necessary at all, because this story's core point is MC being the cuckold for wife. But later I understood, to achieve those endings somehow, he created all those female NPCs. MC being a cuckold made another woman pregnant by cheating is so new for me to even understand. Some female NPCs are only available to him. Why give a cuckold MC that much importance? It's clear he is doing all these to setup a believable story for endings that dev planned already.

Reactions: ant007

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I've read a bit about this genre, and they say that it needs to mirror horror more.
Which is what I'd love to be able to portray, the horror of becoming a cuckold, and pepper the extremes within the story.
Which would be difficult, but fun.
in my experience, the cuck dynamic is very often initiated by the husband, who really doesn't find it so horrifying... if anything, he has trouble convincing the wife that it isn't a test of her fidelity and it is what he wants. online forums are full of aspiring cucks (and even more aspiring bulls, half of them mostly disrespectful morons who think a big dick is all they need). The successful cuck couple would be one that is solid and where both are complicit. But that's but one potential outcome. many more end up in divorce, or in things cooling down after experimentation, maybe due to a few bad experiences or heavy arguments where the couple decide to put their welfare as a couple above the fun they'd done.. There's a solid chunk of cucks who really like the notion of waiting at home whilst their woman goes out on the prowl and maybe doesn't come back for the night.. but that's just one possibility... sometimes couples find out they prefer to swing together, or that the husband is more of a voyeur.. there are so many potential ramifications and explorations of the psyche that are possible, both within a dysfunctional relationship and within one that stays together and grows stronger, that it would be fun to have a game that is as little railroaded as possible but also portrays arguments, difficult times, conflicts and resolution of those conflicts. In this case, the guy cheats even before any cuck dynamic is established... that could be the source of further development. There should also be moments of "lets sit down, talk things through and establish some ground rules..and review them later if something happens"..
I know, that's real life and not a wanking game.. but a man can dream..

Reactions: HorneyMoon

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I think we need a Kenny and Anne scene too in their perspective you know the one Anne sent MC the pictures of their fun in their trip
I bet they had sex the whole night, pictures aside judging from Anne's tiredness (she even reject MC which is unusual) when she went home and maybe that's the first time Anne cheats on MC without reporting that they fucked like rabbits two night straight

JudasTheUG

Mar 4, 2020
Hi When I first played the game there was a scene that anne comes home from a fucking and mc licks her pussy. but now i can not get the same scene is there a needed combination like cuck true annefaith true or is the scene removed from the game? Does anybody know???

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
you know I’ve only ever played this game as an open relationship. They both have sex with other people and share with each other and still love each other. I think that’s the best way and I think mircom3d tries to do this path first before any other because the game plays so smoothly when you do. I’m curious to try some other paths like cheating or not telling the other partner. I’m curious how much different the game is. Anyone ever tried all the paths and feel like there was a lot more content doing different things?

ps game is my favorite and great and you the best mircom3d.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
gambi33: of course, most of us played other paths, with more and a bit different content.
Yeah I think I’ll try out a different path this weekend. I kind of wish you can unlock a gallery so you can see what is different from the choices you make.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Yeah I think I’ll try out a different path this weekend. I kind of wish you can unlock a gallery so you can see what is different from the choices you make.
Within the game folder you can find the file of images. This is a gallery. Anyway, you can test the Gallery Mod, in an other copy of the game.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
TY, TY, TY on another note, in looking at the animations in the images folder and there is an animation of Martin and Anne on a balcony at night in Chapter 12. How do I get the story to get there? I've played with a low score/ and with a medium score.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes