Zorkan

Oct 21, 2020
I don't believe the audio is up for this game. I wish it was as Anne is constantly going at it.
in the file Renpy has an file called audio and in the game settings the posibility to increase and decrease the volume of music, vois ...

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
in the file Renpy has an file called audio and in the game settings the posibility to increase and decrease the volume of music, vois ...
I want to say I asked about it sometime ago and was told there was no sound. I did see the settings but when I look at my game files, only the download from August had a sound file with cum, gulp and moaning files. These were not in the latest download in October. I could be wrong, however, I think I looked at them correctly. With all the orgasms, swallowing and cumming, I'd love to hear more.

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
The update was supposed to be every 2-3 weeks, and as usual it is twice as long..
The update timeline was never set in stone. It has been about a month and I will take that! It is a lot better than getting nothing at all. In all honestly we have only gotten around 2 new chapters in almost 2 years.

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
I think I got into this game around chapter 5-6. Around that time releases were more frequent. But they have certainly fell off since then

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Does Anne fuck old/ugly/fat guys? I got a bit of a kink for that, so I’m hoping that’s a yes.

I’m currently as the scenes in the Dominican and I’m a little disappointed Anne doesn’t do more with the old guy at the pool. Really enjoying it otherwise though.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Does Anne fuck old/ugly/fat guys? I got a bit of a kink for that, so I’m hoping that’s a yes.

I’m currently as the scenes in the Dominican and I’m a little disappointed Anne doesn’t do more with the old guy at the pool. Really enjoying it otherwise though.
Keep playing!

Reactions: poodles

vol333

Jul 31, 2020
Game is weird and sometimes really stupid, idk why but I really like this game. Anne is hot and has nice feet (foot fetish content would be really hot)

Reactions: ant007

perfection917

Feb 6, 2018
The update timeline was never set in stone. It has been about a month and I will take that! It is a lot better than getting nothing at all. In all honestly we have only gotten around 2 new chapters in almost 2 years.
In the Monday update (in September) he wrote that he changes the frequency of updates to every 2-3 weeks (unless the update is larger, it may take longer) due to the release of only 1 day and not the whole week. Unfortunately, so far not a single update has been released on the announced date.

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
Man I hope a lot of people complaining are throwing in a few bucks. But seriously chip in on the patreon. A few dollars or subscribing goes a long way.
I don't want it to come off as advocating for one thing or another, BUT.....
With the frequency of updates, I'd say that even $5 a month is too much money for what is delivered. How many months has it been since chapter 12 was released? And it was last said that it's at about 80%, and SINCE then only 2 days have been done, over a span of a few more months (after it was said that it's at about 80%).
So if someone is a $5 patron, they'd be spending about $30++++ for about 10 mins of content, delivered over a span of close to a year. That's crazy. Just for comparison, I bought Demon's Souls on PS3 from the online store for about 5-6$, and it's a full, professional game.
Also, taken the lack of character/story development + just random sex scenes, at some point (and I'm not trying to blame here) it starts to come off as the developer just milking his patreon, with random sex scenes and not much else.
If he regularly delivered, idk....like a whole new, well thought out chapter, which moves the story along, every 3 months or so, I'd happily support that with $2-$5 a month. Currently, however....the whole thing comes off as a bit of a rip off.
Just my opinion. I don't want to sway people one way or the other. Just calling it as I see it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes