dian091

Apr 17, 2020
If I am reading the membership levels correctly Silver members get access one week after gold and bronze members get access two weeks after gold members. I think the game showed up here about the same time as it did for bronze members.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
If I am reading the membership levels correctly Silver members get access one week after gold and bronze members get access two weeks after gold members. I think the game showed up here about the same time as it did for bronze members.
It will get here when it gets here. I'm just excited to find out what's new. Even a briefly written spoiler light preview would be stellar.

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
Wish I had the willpower to wait for a few days to pile up before playing. But that's not gonna happen :KEK:

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Connell

Randall

Will

Waiter

Mike

Dre

Kenny

Martin

William

Delivery guy

Drake

Donny

Troy

Stranger in the bar

Malcolm

Stranger on the beach

Phil

Plumber

Old man in the swinger party

Edward

Ryan

Uncle Alexander

Salesman

Stranger boy

Andrew

Luke

Bartender

Full my Anne's men list from the game (I counted only guys who really fucks Ann, not only blowjob or handjob). Lovely that Ryan, who could be first in that list, but lost only 2-3 weeks, because he trips, so in the final he is only number 21 in here.:D Anne hadn't wasted her time;)
hey how do you get the uncle alexander sex scene only got her to give him a blowjob at most and the old man in the swinger party

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Uncle Alex? I've seen Uncle Robert, I'll have to visit the swinger parties more. TAC, right?
Silly me, I forget he was someone's uncle. I've been getting Anne extra doses of "The Phil" lately and not attending Kelsey's party.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
So he announced to release only one day update every 2-3 weeks to spped up but now only Wednesday is ready after about 2 months? and only for Gold Patreon?
I have already say that I will prefer a full chapter update even if requires more time... but with this behaviour he will require 6 months to finish a single week.:sleep:

Last edited:

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
So he announced to release only one day update eery 2-3 weeks to spped up but now only Wednesday is ready after about 2 months? and only for Gold Patreon?
I have alread say that I will prefer a full week update even if requires more time... but with this behaviour he will require 6 nobth to finish a single week.:sleep:
Jesus Christ, man... Do you even spellcheck?

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
Releases are only available for Gold Patreon on release date, 1 week later for Silver Patreon and 2 weeks later for Bronze Patreon. it is never available for free

D

Deleted member 684837

Releases are only available for Gold Patreon on release date, 1 week later for Silver Patreon and 2 weeks later for Bronze Patreon. it is never available for free
thats not true its free once someone posts it

Reactions: Lord Percy

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Chapter 13 Wednesday

A couple days earlier than I had originally said! Hope you all enjoy Wednesday!
  • 406 new renders
  • 1900+ lines of script
Here are your links
These two are a patch from Tuesday to Wednesday, if you have the game already installed up to Chapter 13 Tuesday then download this one and copy the contents over to game folder and overwrite!

PC:

MAC:

These two are the complete game up to Chapter 13 Wednesday!

PC:

MAC:

Thank you all for your support and please stay safe,
Mircom3D

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes