Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
At the end there is a problem. When you dont take anyone back home or the bartender and Anne is going to bed, the MC is watching TV and ask later "...I wonder at what time Anne got home?" - that makes no sense, because she is already in bed.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
It seems that so many choices and branches of the game occur depending on prior choices. Depending on if you visit Don and Phil or the Swingers determines if Anne showers alone. If Tony doesn't get caught with Nicole and go to the office, you shop for a car. After getting caught with Nicole, Tony can have unprotected sex with the bosses play toy, I wonder if that will come home to roost at a later date. (is she sterile or is the boss?) Some of the delay may be due to having to grow all these different branches of the tree based on your past choices. In other stories with multiple endings, you usually are funneled down one of a few branches only.

Who knows where the developer will end up taking Anne, however, we could see many more outcomes besides the bad endings where Anne ends up with two of the different men now. I could see her in the end with any of the following: Tony, Martin, Dre, Malcolm, Ryan, Phil and then when he passes, Donny, back at the first resort in an employee morale position, maybe at the next resort, living with Nicole. Will anything come to fruition at the Tanning Salon?

Reactions: bb888

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are you saying the snuck in past the MC and tucked herself in bed so as not to see MC?
At the end there is a problem. When you dont take anyone back home or the bartender and Anne is going to bed, the MC is watching TV and ask later "...I wonder at what time Anne got home?" - that makes no sense, because she is already in bed.
Did she not want to see MC anymore?

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
I was hoping someone might answer a couple of questions regarding this before I decide if I want to try this out.
1. Is this the type of game where your wife blueballs you whilst fucking anything that breathes, yet should the MC have sex with someone else she tears you apart.
2. Will there be an ending where you can stay with the wife or is the relationship doomed no matter what you do - although depending on what she does you might not want to stay together.

Last edited:

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I was hoping someone might answer a couple of questions regarding this before I decide if I want to try this out.
1. Is this the type of game where your wife blueballs you whilst fucking anything that breathes, yet should the MC stray she tears you apart for it.
2. Is there an ending where you can stay with the wife or is the relationship doomed no matter what you do - although depending on what she does you might not want to stay together.
Basically I am looking more for a swinging game rather than one that's more about humiliating the MC.
1. MC can have his wife pretty often, Anne does seem to fuck virtually all of her spare time but he gets plenty.
2. Too early to tell, plenty of options so far where MC are still with Anne.
3. There is some swinging together, however, there is ample cheating also by both parties.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Need me some more Martin content lol.
I agree, in fact, I am curious, is Uncle Robert Martin's brother? Anne having a three way with Martin and Robert next time Martin is visiting would be hot. I seem to recall that Dre was suppose to visit Saturday also? Will that be before the upcoming trip?

Reactions: numanumani

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
1. MC can have his wife pretty often, Anne does seem to fuck virtually all of her spare time but he gets plenty.
2. Too early to tell, plenty of options so far where MC are still with Anne.
3. There is some swinging together, however, there is ample cheating also by both parties.
Thank you for the reply :)
I tend to stay away from these vn's as I find the MC usually turns into a subordinant wimp who will do anything for his partner despite the fact she treats him like shit, but I might give this a try.

rkr866372

Nov 9, 2019
Update based on soo short theme.
And dev got rid of from the bartender saying he is gay.
but i think if he was though thn he supposed to fall for MC.
but that didn't happen.he was into Annie as MC himself mentioned.
and then those scenes with others was like a copy paste to me.
don't like to give negative comment
this was a bad one:cautious:

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Girls look pretty hot.
But i don't like multiple protagonists/making choices for other chars.

It's way better to influence the behavior of others with your own choices.
I agree that these games should be based on your own choices and not from others you have no control over.

Reactions: rusar

musty8

Jun 4, 2019
My save files were deleted, did anyone have a save file just before the last update? I chose the way of cheating.

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Thank you for the reply :)
I tend to stay away from these vn's as I find the MC usually turns into a subordinant wimp who will do anything for his partner despite the fact she treats him like shit, but I might give this a try.
Let me vindicate Anne: she doesn't treat MC like shit. At the very beginning she did her adventures reluctantly. It was MC who encouraged her, as he enjoyed her wife's succsess in exhibitionism and sharing with other men. During the game, you have several choices of three main routes (cuckolding, cheating, swingigng) and you have choices between the adventures of Anne. Anyway it's in the nature of the three main route that there are one's who have an aversion for Anne's one or other adventure. But there is a possibility to skip these scenes, and end the game with the result as Anne remaining a faithful wife with a strong emotional attachment with MC.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Let me vindicate Anne: she doesn't treat MC like shit. At the very beginning she did her adventures reluctantly. It was MC who encouraged her, as he enjoyed her wife's succsess in exhibitionism and sharing with other men. During the game, you have several choices of three main routes (cuckolding, cheating, swingigng) and you have choices between the adventures of Anne. Anyway it's in the nature of the three main route that there are one's who have an aversion for Anne's one or other adventure. But there is a possibility to skip these scenes, and end the game with the result as Anne remaining a faithful wife with a strong emotional attachment with MC.
I had to reevaluate the game. My initial playthrough brought me to a point where the guy was a shameless cheater, she was loyal and exploring with full complicity on his side, only to then blow up when she caught him getting in fact, a blowie...Their relationship felt forced and unnatural/pointlessly onesided...rife with double standards... and I didn't like that.
successive playthrough with the assistance of the walkthrough led me on a longer path and, in fact, the rest of the game, which I must say, depicted their relationship in a more believable way, from an emotional point of view.
I don't go with the full cuck thing..which really isn't my thing, and was pleasantly surprised to find that open couple, swinging with elements of cuck to it was also an option, unlike say..pandora's box.
This is definitely a good game in that respect.

Reactions: oszapo25

djredbat

Nov 29, 2018
I got an error after Anne tells you what she did at the bar
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter13.rpy", line 1937, in script
if love >= 8:
File "game/chapter13.rpy", line 1937, in <module>
if love >= 8:
NameError: name 'love' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter13.rpy", line 1937, in script
if love >= 8:
File "G:\adult xxx games\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH13-Wed-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "G:\adult xxx games\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH13-Wed-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "G:\adult xxx games\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH13-Wed-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter13.rpy", line 1937, in <module>
if love >= 8:
NameError: name 'love' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 13 Wednesday
Thu Dec 03 14:52:45 2020

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Reading through some comments it seems she starts reluctantly enough but quickly abandons any reticence she may have had at the beginning to where she now basically screws any guy that breathes.
I think this is definitely a wait and see how it finishes for me before trying.
Thanks for the input.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hope Anne goes full on slut more often. Like in the bar instead of choosing she could have done a blowbang with all the guys in bathroom or alley. Would love to see Anne telling husband she is going to work only to go to a bar and work in a glory hole for hours. Maybe on a flight Martin shares her with several men who he is making a deal with. DP and Gang Bang. I like her cheating on her husband behind his back. A slut who likes being used. I know this is not what a lot of people want, but everyone has different wishes.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I thought that if in the bar Anne didn't choose someone in particular but she wanted to tease everyone, she'd brought at home all the men and fuck them in a gangbang… i'm hoping for a gangbang soon!

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes