Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Hope Anne goes full on slut more often. Like in the bar instead of choosing she could have done a blowbang with all the guys in bathroom or alley. Would love to see Anne telling husband she is going to work only to go to a bar and work in a glory hole for hours. Maybe on a flight Martin shares her with several men who he is making a deal with. DP and Gang Bang. I like her cheating on her husband behind his back. A slut who likes being used. I know this is not what a lot of people want, but everyone has different wishes.
As long as it's not forced and is completely optional I don't think most people would care.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: oszapo25 and peas

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch13_wed.rpy", line 1181, in script
    if v13_wed_mallstranger_fuck:
  File "game/ch13_wed.rpy", line 1181, in <module>
NameError: name 'v13_wed_mallstranger_fuck' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ch13_wed.rpy", line 1181, in script
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\MIRCOM3D THE ADVENTUROUS COUPLE CH. 13 REVAMPED Wed []\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH13-Wed-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\MIRCOM3D THE ADVENTUROUS COUPLE CH. 13 REVAMPED Wed []\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH13-Wed-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\MIRCOM3D THE ADVENTUROUS COUPLE CH. 13 REVAMPED Wed []\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH13-Wed-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ch13_wed.rpy", line 1181, in <module>
NameError: name 'v13_wed_mallstranger_fuck' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 13 Wednesday 
Fri Dec 04 01:16:53 2020

boss aaron

Oct 20, 2020
Um im new to the site so idk if the game is done or not so um is the game done or not really, appreciate it if you guys can tell me thanks

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Oh ok thanks, another question if you don't mind when do you think the game would be completed?
That could take some time, Do Tony and Anna stay together? Does she end up pregnant? By whom? Several relationships are just starting or are in mid-swing? Does Victoria end up pregnant? Anna and Victoria delivering the MC's babies? Or Victoria has the MC and Anne has Martin's or Dre's or Ryan's? I have to think the playtime in the dentist office has a second or third get together or she needs another visit from the plumber. If Anna and MC split, does he end up with a co-worker, Nicole or someone from the diner? A swinging party with swapping with Troy and Chloe? Can Uncle Alexandre actually go all night?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
in the folder there is images of beach from new Wednesday update i just dont know what decision i need to make to enable it
Check TAC-pc/game/ch13_wed.rpy or Chapter13.rpy (open it with notepad etc.) and read through the script to know which condition lead to the beach scene.
Code:
    menu:
        "Meet Cynthia at the beach!" if v13_wed_beach:
            jump v13_wed_beach
        "Go home for lunch!":
            $ v13_home_lunch += 1
            jump v13_wed_home_lunch
        "Go to the coffee shop!" if v13_wed_beach == False:
            $ v13_coffee += 1
            jump v13_wed_coffee_lunch
        "Work through lunch!":
            $ v13_work_lunch += 1
            jump v13_wed_worklunch

Last edited:

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
in the folder there is images of beach from new Wednesday update i just dont know what decision i need to make to enable it
could be, but I don't know, that that option is tied to a choice made previously.
Of course that option is tied to a choice previously made! A lot of your actions and scenes are base on choices previously made! Hence the different paths and scenes!

That particular scene comes from choices as far back as chapter 4

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Of course that option is tied to a choice previously made! A lot of your actions and scenes are base on choices previously made! Hence the different paths and scenes!

I figured, lol... I reckon I know which choice too. My point was that if the person asking was looking to know where to click in the last chapter, he was out of luck :p

Reactions: Mircom3D

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017

Don’t forget to throw my favorite Dev some love on patreon!

Reactions: Mircom3D
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes