Dec 27, 2018
Of course that option is tied to a choice previously made! A lot of your actions and scenes are base on choices previously made! Hence the different paths and scenes!

That particular scene comes from choices as far back as chapter 4
thanks, was thinking it was to do with coffee girl cynthia that i met on beach before guess ill go back and play again

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
Got this when getting the tattoo. Anyone know a fix

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter06.rpy", line 3390, in script
th "So where exactly would you like this little heart?"
Exception: Sayer 'th' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter06.rpy", line 3390, in script
th "So where exactly would you like this little heart?"
File "C:\Users\name\Desktop\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH13-Wed-pc(1)\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\name\Desktop\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH13-Wed-pc(1)\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'th' is not defined.

Reactions: LiQu1d@Rm0r

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
Got this when choosing "Just Have lunch with him" - with the guy who found Anne's pictures in the photobooth.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch13_wed.rpy", line 1181, in script
    if v13_wed_mallstranger_fuck:
  File "game/ch13_wed.rpy", line 1181, in <module>
NameError: name 'v13_wed_mallstranger_fuck' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ch13_wed.rpy", line 1181, in script
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\2019\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\2019\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\2019\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ch13_wed.rpy", line 1181, in <module>
NameError: name 'v13_wed_mallstranger_fuck' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 13 Wednesday 
Fri Dec 04 19:16:37 2020

boss aaron

Oct 20, 2020
Um guys can i ask for some help again whenever i download this game the game is stuck at 99 percent even though the download is complete it does not want to finish, anyone who knows how to fix this really appreciate if you would thanks.

boss aaron

Oct 20, 2020
Does anyone have the same problem?
i tried restarting my computer it still does not work i also tried all of the download links the result is the same the game should be finished downloading but it does not want to complete the download.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Does anyone have the same problem?
i tried restarting my computer it still does not work i also tried all of the download links the result is the same the game should be finished downloading but it does not want to complete the download.
do you exceeded your mega limit? if yes wait a day and resume, don't close the browser to be safe

Reactions: boss aaron

boss aaron

Oct 20, 2020
Please help me i really want to try to play the game but the download just wont finish same with the mega link it makes that same problem

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please help me i really want to try to play the game but the download just wont finish same with the mega link it makes that same problem
The download won't continue you will have to restart it. Either use a different browser or use download tools such as JDownloader 2 or XDM (Xtreme Download Manager).

boss aaron

Oct 20, 2020
The download won't continue you will have to restart it. Either use a different browser or use download tools such as JDownloader 2 or XDM (Xtreme Download Manager).
Thanks for the reply and how do i restart the download do i just redownload it? and Um how do i use those tools??

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for the reply and how do i restart the download do i just redownload it? and Um how do i use those tools??
- restart = re-download.
- install JDownloader 2 and copy and paste the download link into it and hit the play button.
- XDM is a bit more confusing, but with the browser add-on it quite easy to handle it.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes