Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Chapter 13 Wednesday

A couple days earlier than I had originally said! Hope you all enjoy Wednesday!
  • 406 new renders
  • 1900+ lines of script
Here are your links
These two are a patch from Tuesday to Wednesday, if you have the game already installed up to Chapter 13 Tuesday then download this one and copy the contents over to game folder and overwrite!

PC: Mega

MAC: Mega

These two are the complete game up to Chapter 13 Wednesday!

PC: Mega

MAC: Mega

Thank you all for your support and please stay safe,
Mircom3D
If I were to give a hero a name, it would be Claudio83. *Cranks up that one Nickleback song*

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
boring update unless you like anne fucking fat guys old guys or getting her pussy eaten by the bald old shoe salesman from ch 1
we need that vacation! Or big ol BBCs.

The update does lay out a path to unfaithful Anne or cheating Anne. Which i dig but yeah, the pace of updates need to be quicker imo. It'll take forever to even get to the vacation days

Reactions: perfection917

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
That has nothing to do with it. These small updates makes leaves you wanting more, you dont have time to even get exited before it's over. I would rather wait for the full update instead. But I don't and that's my own fault.
don't get me wrong... I agree with the sentiment..but I figure it must be a bit annoying for the dev to get these observations from randos who aren't even his patrons and who get his work for free... and then to offer nothing but complaints and criticism (and spoilers to boot)

case in point:

boring update unless you like anne fucking fat guys old guys or getting her pussy eaten by the bald old shoe salesman from ch 1

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
don't get me wrong... I agree with the sentiment..but I figure it must be a bit annoying for the dev to get these observations from randos who aren't even his patrons and who get his work for free... and then to offer nothing but complaints and criticism (and spoilers to boot)

case in point:
i mean, maybe they would be patrons if it was done the other way but idk. Maybe a poll should be done and that can decide if the Dev wants to do that. If it's better for him to do the style he has no, then no point. Let him do what he knows is best for him

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i mean, maybe they would be patrons if it was done the other way but idk. Maybe a poll should be done and that can decide if the Dev wants to do that. If it's better for him to do the style he has no, then no point. Let him do what he knows is best for him
He did it the other way around before: Releasing the complete week as a big update. But that caused problems for him in real life. Possible that current way is a good middle way to keep his work-life balance in order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taven Val

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
He did it the other way around before: Releasing the a complete week as big update. But that caused problems for him in real life. Possible that current way is a good middle way to keep his work-life balance in order.
yeah, figured. Then yeah, keep it going haha

micojive

Oct 2, 2017

case in point:
Then the devs should lobby to get their work removed off this site, stop visiting, and try growing a fanbase without it. Sites like this are the only reason these smaller devs have any following whatsoever, and without them noone would even know they exist.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of The Adventurous Couple.
  • Part 1: (everything up to and including Chapter 12)
  • Part 2: (everything from Chapter 13 onwards) updated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of Part 1 (Chapter 12) the game state is saved into a separate file. you can name your save there and there are no restrictions on how many of these saves are allowed.
only these saves can be imported into Part 2. there is no Start button, only an Import button that shows a list of exported game states from Part 1 to choose from.
to start Part 2 (Chapter 13 and onwards) you have to import a game state from Part 1.
there are no restriction for using pc save files in Part 1.
but only save files created with a Part 2 port are eligible to load in Part 2 (no pc saves files!).

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.03.2021 ( Chapter 13 Friday)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Best feedback is from fresh eyes ... like when you write something,
you know it and do not improve on it unless there is some other incentive.

Game! Be open! Say somehting!

May 18, 2019
The thing I don't understand is the following.

He said in August/September (correct me if it's the wrong month) that the update was 70% ready. This indicates that Monday - Thursday/Friday were done. But then he just releases Monday.
What happened?

Did he decide to cut the update into little pieces?
Or did he work for months on just Monday?
Was ever given an explanation for this?

The week-long updates were much better, even if you had to wait longer.
The last three single days didn't offer anything for me in particular. Maybe the Anne-Boss route has potential but I assume it will be rushed like hell.

dispatched

Nov 10, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter13.rpy", line 1937, in script
    if love >= 8:
  File "game/chapter13.rpy", line 1937, in <module>
    if love >= 8:
NameError: name 'love' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter13.rpy", line 1937, in script
    if love >= 8:
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\g\TAC13\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\g\TAC13\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\g\TAC13\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter13.rpy", line 1937, in <module>
    if love >= 8:
NameError: name 'love' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 13 Wednesday 
Thu Dec 03 17:04:08 2020

i got some error like this.. any help?

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 13 Wednesday] [Mircom3D] - Compressed

Full Game

Original PC Size: 3.41 GB
Original MAC Size: 3.39 GB

Compressed PC Size: 1.41 GB
Compressed MAC Size: 1.39 GB

--------------------------------------------------

PATCH

Original PATCH PC Size: 282.9 MB
Original PATCH MAC Size: 265.65 MB

Compressed PATCH PC Size: 80.9 MB
Compressed PATCH MAC Size: 63.8 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes