Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I don't want it to come off as advocating for one thing or another, BUT.....
With the frequency of updates, I'd say that even $5 a month is too much money for what is delivered. How many months has it been since chapter 12 was released? And it was last said that it's at about 80%, and SINCE then only 2 days have been done, over a span of a few more months (after it was said that it's at about 80%).
So if someone is a $5 patron, they'd be spending about $30++++ for about 10 mins of content, delivered over a span of close to a year. That's crazy. Just for comparison, I bought Demon's Souls on PS3 from the online store for about 5-6$, and it's a full, professional game.
Also, taken the lack of character/story development + just random sex scenes, at some point (and I'm not trying to blame here) it starts to come off as the developer just milking his patreon, with random sex scenes and not much else.
If he regularly delivered, idk....like a whole new, well thought out chapter, which moves the story along, every 3 months or so, I'd happily support that with $2-$5 a month. Currently, however....the whole thing comes off as a bit of a rip off.
Just my opinion. I don't want to sway people one way or the other. Just calling it as I see it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Well you gotta understand it isn’t some big studio but most likely just one developer. As in just one person doing this for a hobby. He wrote how busy he has been with work as of late but if you see his patreon his goal is to make enough to quit his job and work on the game full time. Imagine being able to work on the game full time and maybe enough to hire a helper. You’d probably get bigger content more frequently if that were the case. The thing is you’re supporting his talent and future possibility by keeping him afloat and motivated. His work is great and better than a lot of other games imo and that’s why I support. Not to extract value per minute but to keep it going and seeing what possibility can come next from this dev with the right support.

D

Deleted member 2650067

Just wanted to comment to say how amazing this game is, genuinely one of the best I've played on here for content, story and character development.
I've played it all in one go so I've not been as frustrated with the update length of time.
The Spicy Mod also looks awesome, as the dialogue in the main game can be a bit tame at times, just hope it gets sorted for Android use.

kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
Connell

Randall

Will

Waiter

Mike

Dre

Kenny

Martin

William

Delivery guy

Drake

Donny

Troy

Stranger in the bar

Malcolm

Stranger on the beach

Phil

Plumber

Old man in the swinger party

Edward

Ryan

Uncle Alexander

Salesman

Stranger boy

Andrew

Luke

Bartender

Full my Anne's men list from the game (I counted only guys who really fucks Ann, not only blowjob or handjob). Lovely that Ryan, who could be first in that list, but lost only 2-3 weeks, because he trips, so in the final he is only number 21 in here.:D Anne hadn't wasted her time;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sexy Afrodita

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Mmm, let me have a think about it.................................................................................nope.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes