Radagast7

Apr 29, 2020
does chapter 13 contain all of the previous ones, or do I need to download they 1-10 before playing ch13 version?

airwolf69

May 17, 2020
There's not one--not to this level, anyway. Deliverance has some sharing/hotwife scenes that are well done. Jessica O'Neal Hard News (JOHN) is a good game with sharing and some cheating on the MC's part. A Happy Marriage and My Wife's a Star has some swapping/swinging. The Office wife has swapping/swinging/hotwifing. Babysitters has the same but has been on hold. There is another one that I can't remember the title. The husband is a cop and they're just starting to explore sharing. It's promising but still early for that game.
Have you tried The Office Wife? The beginning is super repetitive but once you get over that part it’s not bad. I’d recommend the unofficial renpy and really zoom through it until it gets good.
There are some japanese game with a similar (cuckolding, hot wife and cheating content) too, e.g. "Lendable wife - Mayumi's cuckolding...", and some short games like "Your wifes Christmas present", "How far will you go", and others.
thanks for the suggestions will check it out (y)

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I tried to copy old saves from chapter 1-12 into chap 13 separately installed apk. Says incompatible when I try to load the saves anybody know about any fix for that or saves to start chapter 13…?

makavelinow

Dec 31, 2020
Is there any game like this with same or better quality ? i think this is best game of own category.. it would be awsome if someone recommend similiar game like this.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Posting it here since a mod removed my review/rating without saying why(Btw this is nothing against people who enjoy this kind of thing but I very much don't);

I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't to be made to feel totally insignificant as a character by every guy that Anne ends up with. Like even when dude isn't getting totally cucked it's made to seem like every single other guy in the story is more desirable, often in literally every possible way, than you. If that's your thing whatever man but it's goddamn aggravating to me and leaves me in a bad mood even hours after deleting from my computer. This is not about a healthy, equal couple. It's the appearance of that while the truth is you're the worlds biggest beta that can occasionally step out so long as the ratio of pussies you're in to dicks your wife slurps up on the streets is incredibly low. Again if you hate yourself go for it. If you don't, find something else
I can see why a mod deleted your "review", because it isn't one. It is an opinion and not an accurate rating/reviewing of the game without any bias.

The game's premiss is to let your wife fuck around as much as you, the MC, allows it. It is the MC's desire to share his wife with other guys. Period.

Apparently sharing, hotwifing, cheating etc. isn't your kink therefore you gave the game a bad rating and literally kink-shame players for enjoying it by calling them "betas" and saying stuff as "if you hate yourself go for it".

Possible that your post gets deleted too for violating General Rule No. 1. But a Mod will have to decide this.

Last edited:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I can see why a mod deleted your "review" because it isn't one. It is an opinion and not an accurate rating/reviewing of the game without any bias.

The game's premiss is to let your wife fuck around as much as you, the MC, allows it. It is the MC's desire to share his wife with other guys. Period.

Apparently sharing, hotwifing, cheating etc. isn't your kink therefore you gave the game a bad rating and literally kink-shame players for enjoying it by calling them "betas" and saying stuff as "if you hate yourself go for it".

Possible that your post gets deleted too for violating General Rule No. 1. But a Mod will have to decide it.
I get what you're saying but you do understand that at it's heart a review is, you know, an opinion?
But beyond that I'm not shaming anyone from sharing, literally said that in the first line, I'm actually somewhat into the possibility given me being here in the first place. What I'm not into, as I made clear, is being made to feel insignificant in comparison to almost all of your wife's sexual partners. Whether or not it's Tony's decision doesn't factor into it if Tony isn't admirable as a person, right? If I'm supposed to be Tony I should like myself, no? I hate Tony. Dude's a punk on every level. The story makes it clear Anne considers him romantically/sexually inadequate next to almost every other character. That's my point. Contradict it with actual info from the story or my case is closed.
Like do you see my point? 1)If Tony is supposed to be un-admirable as a character then I'm right about people who enjoy it getting off on hating themselves(to a degree)/situations where they have their object of affection conquered in front of them and therefore it's not against the rules because I'm not shaming them just calling a spade a spade so to speak, or rather voicing my opinion on the game's depiction of such or 2)sharing/cheating/cuckoldry doesn't necessarily involve a hatred of the self but this game, by my opinion, certainly, hence the point of a review, is that it insists upon a hatred of yourself to get off on it so, again, I'm not wrong in reviewing it negatively.
Come at me with actual logic or don't bother, scrub

Last edited:

keitaketatsu

Jun 14, 2017
A "review" of KFC:

"I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't to be made to feel totally insignificant as a customer. If that's your thing whatever man but it's goddamn aggravating to me and leaves me in a bad mood even hours after leaving the joint. This is not about a healthy meal. It's the appearance of that while the truth is you're the worlds biggest beta that can occasionally step out so long as the ratio of grilled chicken you're in to fried chicken your wife slurps up on the streets is incredibly low. Again if you hate yourself go for it. If you don't, eat somewhere else."

If you know that KFC sells fried chicken and you don't like fried chicken, went in to purchase a meal and subsequently leave the place after eating said meal feeling disgusted, that's on you dude. I don't see how anyone can take your review of KFC seriously when it is already something you don't like.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
ThaRealThiccShady

It sounds like you got yourself on the cuck and/or cheating path. There is other paths, but it sounds like that is the one you played. If so, I get it. Not of fan of that myself. But some enjoy it, so to each their own.

But there's another path you can take that doesn't make the MC out to be a lesser being. There's a sharing/swinging path as well. Anne doesn't treat you badly or cheat on you in that path and she is very much in love with you still. That path is all about having fun together as a couple whether via you watching or swinging with other couples. In the end, it is the more loving path and worth the play if you're not a fan of the other stuff.

Overall though, this game is what it is. An NTR game. If you came in here expecting to find a way to avoid it, then you'll be highly disappointed. And that's fine. Not every game is for everyone. But just know, there is multiple paths you can try to get whatever flavor of NTR you want. So if one path isn't to your liking, try a different one. And if you can't find one you can enjoy, then maybe it's just not for ya. Which is never bad, just not your cup of tea is all. But hey, at least you gave the other paths a chance and can judge the game as a whole instead of off only one path.

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
I don't understand, do people just skip reading the intro when they start? MC WANTS Anne to bang other guys. That's the game. He likes it, he hopes Anne likes it (spoiler: she does). From there it's just managing how close they stay or if they start cheating.

Reactions: oszapo25
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes