EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
I'm going to try game but this version have fulll chapter??? And what is the 1to10 old chapter???
Which one going to play first????

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I get what you're saying but you do understand that at it's heart a review is, you know, an opinion?
But beyond that I'm not shaming anyone from sharing, literally said that in the first line, I'm actually somewhat into the possibility given me being here in the first place. What I'm not into, as I made clear, is being made to feel insignificant in comparison to almost all of your wife's sexual partners. Whether or not it's Tony's decision doesn't factor into it if Tony isn't admirable as a person, right? If I'm supposed to be Tony I should like myself, no? I hate Tony. Dude's a punk on every level. The story makes it clear Anne considers him romantically/sexually inadequate next to almost every other character. That's my point. Contradict it with actual info from the story or my case is closed.
Like do you see my point? 1)If Tony is supposed to be un-admirable as a character then I'm right about people who enjoy it getting off on hating themselves(to a degree)/situations where they have their object of affection conquered in front of them and therefore it's not against the rules because I'm not shaming them just calling a spade a spade so to speak, or rather voicing my opinion on the game's depiction of such or 2)sharing/cheating/cuckoldry doesn't necessarily involve a hatred of the self but this game, by my opinion, certainly, hence the point of a review, is that it insists upon a hatred of yourself to get off on it so, again, I'm not wrong in reviewing it negatively.
Come at me with actual logic or don't bother, scrub
..."The story makes it clear Anne considers him romantically/sexually inadequate next to almost every other character."... On the contrary: Anne always prefer MC's desires, wishes and sexual requirements, excepting if you choice the route with the possibility of breaking at the end. In any other cases Anne of course has her own decision, and desires: sexually she enjoys black cocks, and any thick big cock more to others, but Tony has also a nice thick and big cock and Anne never complained about it, or about the sex with Tony. Even in the real life there is a rare lucky situation, when the partners are sexually fully satisfy each other during long decades, without dreaming about an other person. Anne hates marital infidelity, and hates MC's any irresolution, like MC's affair with her girlfriend, and in the case of MC's father. MC always experiments with Anne, how far would she go, and in most cases he enjoys the result. The cheating route have some peculiarities, but Anne mostly tells her adventures to Tony, satisfying him with a HJ. This sincerity is missing from Tony. To tell the truth, Tony's cheatings means nothing to Anne.

Reactions: bb888

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
That's what a few of us have been saying.

Started off them hotwifing to spice up their marriage a bit and ended up her having more pricks than a second hand dart board.

She's fucking anything that produces sperm, he's fucking half his office and his wifes best friend, the purpose to why it all started has long since eroded and nobody knows what it's leading to anymore.

It's now just a game to see how many sex scenes they can fit in. There is no plot line.
This is not a "Jane Eyre" from Charlotte Bronte, but a novel "Vanity Fair" or Wu Jingzi: The Scholars type of game, that is about (sexual) adventures one after the other...:)

Reactions: bb888 and peas

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
How many people can the MC fuck before Anne leaves him? I've not tried that yet. Co-workers, Diner, masseuses', Anne's friend and mother, at lease one from the first vacation.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
How many people can the MC fuck before Anne leaves him? I've not tried that yet. Co-workers, Diner, masseuses', Anne's friend and mother, at lease one from the first vacation.
I calculated about and maximum 15-16 woman till now. The number change less depending on the cuckolding, cheating or swinging paths.

Last edited:

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know what's wrong with people this game has been great so far. I like the story, enjoy the characters and it never gives you blue balls. Really hot stuff here and loved the last update. The Aunt and the sis are fucking hot and I can't wait to see where that goes. Keep up the good work my friend.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I don't think it will happen, but I would love to see the wife, aunt and mother all go out and end up with a group of well endowed black men and have a family orgy.
I think you meant wife, aunt, and sister but I wouldn’t put it past mircom3d to make something like this happen. Think it’s too soon and needs build up because aunt and sister are fairly new but who knows in the future how things will turn out.

I feel like I cheerlead this a lot but donating to his patreon and posting your idea might help your cause a lot more than you think. I like visiting F95 because the message board is fairly good here but if you find something you enjoy a lot then please consider supporting it. I just want mircom3d and the game to grow big because it’s my favorite and better than a lot of other games imo.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
I think you meant wife, aunt, and sister but I wouldn’t put it past mircom3d to make something like this happen. Think it’s too soon and needs build up because aunt and sister are fairly new but who knows in the future how things will turn out.

I feel like I cheerlead this a lot but donating to his patreon and posting your idea might help your cause a lot more than you think. I like visiting F95 because the message board is fairly good here but if you find something you enjoy a lot then please consider supporting it. I just want mircom3d and the game to grow big because it’s my favorite and better than a lot of other games imo.
I think they meant the wifes mom. I totally forgot about her myself.

Reactions: ivankuzya1988

xdlmao99

May 17, 2019
this is the best game I've played with the sharing theme, are there any games like it where the mc is totally ok with his wife sleeping around?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Attempted to play it on by ignoring ntr & it leads to game over despite having high relationship point with wife. Wht the .......!!
You took the cheating route which is not the way an adventurous couple would normally follow...in the end you've earned the game over. Congrats to that! ;)

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass and bb888

TaslionVekk

Apr 6, 2020
Are there any other games with cumshots as good as this one? Not just stylistically, but quality, the texture is incredible.

Reactions: bb888

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Any of you guys wish you knew how to develop and create? I bet we have all been there wishing me knew how to make the game and the different storylines and scenarios we’d do. I must be missing a new update because I got caught up daydreaming at work about different scenarios for Anne. I got caught up with a submission arc where one of the neighbors was using Anne like a sex slave while MC was at work. Sexy outfit, collar, and leash, the whole get up and maybe MC coming home during lunch and catching them a few times.

I’m still hoping for Anne and all of Luke’s friend. Or maybe some jocks are bully him and Anne trades off a gangbang with the football team to stop it. If only those jocks had found the picture at the mall...

idk guys I’m bored as fuck on a Wednesday and time is moving so slow today. Who else has had ideas about the games and wish if they were a developer they would do?

makavelinow

Dec 31, 2020
It would be awsome to see Anne get gangbanged front of us, and every hole of her filled.. when they done with Anne, they should cum all over her and make us lick her clean, It would be awsome if they piss on her too.. I think MC and Anne should go more extreme fantasys. and as you see in below pic, its awsome when she kiss us with cum covered mouth.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
It would be awsome to see Anne get gangbanged front of us, and every hole of her filled.. when they done with Anne, they should cum all over her and make us lick her clean, It would be awsome if they piss on her too.. I think MC and Anne should go more extreme fantasys. and as you see in below pic, its awsome when she kiss us with cum covered mouth.
I mean that’s definitely an avenue to go down. I personally don’t wanna go down the cum cleaning and pissing in my play through but to each their own. Honestly that feels more degrading than actual open relationship adventure. I’m not sure if that’s mircom3d style. I mean I don’t think it is.

Reactions: oszapo25
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes